The Incredible Space Jump!
Ray Keller
2014-04-17 20:34:39 UTC
Exhilarating to say the least. After about a minute you will see the
altimeter and the airspeed indicator come on the screen. Watch the speed and
his rate of descent. You will be amazed at what you see.

24+ miles above the surface of the Earth. Hold your breath and watch this!
Watch the odometer as the speed increases and then decreases as he enters the
earth’s atmosphere. What a view!

Felix Baumgartner's Space Jump

http://www.flixxy.com/first-person-view-of-felix-baumgartners-space-jump.htm#.Uu5KxEhDi7Q.gmail
Winston_Smith
2014-04-17 20:42:33 UTC
On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:34:39 -0700, "Ray Keller"wrote:

Hey, gang, gee whiz. I just found this neat video. It's like wow.
Excuse me now while I go find some cute cat videos to post everywhere
it's off topic too.
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh
2014-04-17 23:13:46 UTC
Post by Winston_Smith
Hey, gang, gee whiz. I just found this neat video. It's like wow.
Excuse me now while I go find some cute cat videos to post everywhere
it's off topic too.
That will only work if ALSO the 'neat video' is about two years old, and
everyone has already seen it.

Lloyd
Guy Fawkes
2014-04-19 01:22:41 UTC
Post by Winston_Smith
Hey, gang, gee whiz. I just found this neat video. It's like wow.
Excuse me now while I go find some cute cat videos to post everywhere
it's off topic too.
Shut the fuck up.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Winston_Smith
2014-04-20 21:45:07 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Winston_Smith
Hey, gang, gee whiz. I just found this neat video. It's like wow.
Excuse me now while I go find some cute cat videos to post everywhere
it's off topic too.
Shut the fuck up.
Awaaa. Da poor widdle defender of Democracy doesn't like conflicting
opinions. I guess they confuse his widdle one idea brain.

Steve from Colorado
2014-04-18 06:53:51 UTC
Post by Ray Keller
Exhilarating to say the least. After about a minute you will see the
altimeter and the airspeed indicator come on the screen. Watch the speed and
his rate of descent. You will be amazed at what you see.
24+ miles above the surface of the Earth. Hold your breath and watch this!
Watch the odometer as the speed increases and then decreases as he enters the
earth’s atmosphere. What a view!
Felix Baumgartner's Space Jump
http://www.flixxy.com/first-person-view-of-felix-baumgartners-space-jump.htm#.Uu5KxEhDi7Q.gmail
Riveting. Thanks for sharing.
--
“As things stand, the banks are the permanent government of the country,
whichever party is in power.” – Lord Skidelsky, House of Lords, UK
Parliament, 31 March 2011)
Guy Fawkes
2014-04-19 01:21:57 UTC
Post by Ray Keller
Exhilarating to say the least. After about a minute you will see the
altimeter and the airspeed indicator come on the screen. Watch the
speed and his rate of descent. You will be amazed at what you see.
24+ miles above the surface of the Earth. Hold your breath and watch
this! Watch the odometer as the speed increases and then decreases as he
enters the earth’s atmosphere. What a view!
Felix Baumgartner's Space Jump
http://www.flixxy.com/first-person-view-of-felix-baumgartners-space-jump.
htm#.Uu5KxEhDi7Q.gmail
Holy crap! I wonder what the Circular Error Probable is.