83% of Americans: Bush Lying About Iraq (GOP=Treason)
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass
2006-10-10 06:15:26 UTC
The other 17% believe that it's okay for the GOP to molest kids.

http://americablog.blogspot.com/2006/10/nytimescbs-poll-bush-has-34-approval.html

Mr. Bush clearly faces constraints as he seeks to address the public
concerns about Iraq that have shrouded this midterm election: 83
percent of respondents thought that Mr. Bush was either hiding
something or mostly lying when he discussed how the war in Iraq was
going.

-----
Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division

The Bush 'balanced' budget: -2 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2749 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

newsgroups Yang promises not to revenge post

rec.art.scifi.written
sci.archaeology
soc.history.what-if
abc

soc.history.what-if
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass
2006-10-10 06:30:20 UTC
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
That's like polling niggers to see if they like KFC.
Or like kicking your grandpappy's sorry ass at the Battle of
Gettysburg.

We won, you lost. Get over it.

soc.history.what-if
One Voice Of Dissent
2006-10-10 07:53:20 UTC
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
That's like polling niggers to see if they like KFC.
Yeah, but for you, a poll isn't even needed to see you're an uneducated
hillbilly.
Good for you.
soc.history.what-if
Al Klein
2006-10-10 14:38:16 UTC
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
So they're being nice to Shrub, considering that his popularity is
making a sinking rock look like a helium-filled balloon.

I was just unaware that as much as 17% of the American public doesn't
have the intelligence of a dead tree. Have you met Fred Stone? He's
another acephalic.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"We should do unto others as we would want them to do unto us. If I were an unborn
(random sig, produced by SigChanger)
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass
2006-10-10 14:51:50 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
So they're being nice to Shrub, considering that his popularity is
making a sinking rock look like a helium-filled balloon.
I was just unaware that as much as 17% of the American public doesn't
have the intelligence of a dead tree. Have you met Fred Stone? He's
another acephalic.
He's going to be that proud 1 percent.

-----

soc.history.what-if
Ben Kaufman
2006-10-17 19:04:28 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 07:51:50 -0700, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
Post by Al Klein
Post by abc
[...]
Bush a 1%er? Funny I didn't think he rode a motorcycle.

Ben
A***@umberOne.org
2006-10-11 02:52:02 UTC
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
Everybody knows that the NY Times will print just about anything if it
furthers their agenda. Their "polls" seem to never reflect reality.
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass
2006-10-11 03:41:19 UTC
Post by A***@umberOne.org
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
Everybody knows that the NY Times will print just about anything if it
furthers their agenda. Their "polls" seem to never reflect reality.
So where's that WMD again. bitch?

-----

soc.history.what-if
abc
j***@nowhere.com
2006-10-11 05:23:18 UTC
you used to hear about the missing WMD's all the time now you never hear of
them because about 16 weeks ago a news reporter on the radio announced "they
found what we were looking for"

we knew they had them because during the carter and the regan
administration we admitted to selling them to Iraq

- the amount used on the Iranians
- the amount used on the Kurds
= the amount of chemical shit they have
too much math for a liberal?

http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/m-n/mariani/2004/mariani052804.htm

On 10-Oct-2006, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass"
A***@NumberOne.org
2006-10-12 12:33:43 UTC
Post by A***@umberOne.org
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
Everybody knows that the NY Times will print just about anything if it
furthers their agenda. Their "polls" seem to never reflect reality.
So where's that WMD again. bitch?
The only people talking about WMD seem to be the LibDems. Funny, they are
the same folks who would sleep right through a mushroom cloud!

Operation Iraqi Freedom was for the liberation of the Iraqi people. They
are now free and a democracy, and no longer under the heel of a dictator.
But you big government Libdems hate freedom.
Al Klein
2006-10-12 20:51:52 UTC
Post by A***@umberOne.org
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
Everybody knows that the NY Times will print just about anything if it
furthers their agenda. Their "polls" seem to never reflect reality.
So where's that WMD again. bitch?
The only people talking about WMD seem to be the LibDems.
Because the Rethugs lied about them and now refuse to talk about them.
Wassamadda, afraid you'll have to admit it was a lie? that the ONLY
reasons for invading Iraq were to get Saddam (totally illegal, but
Putsch owns the world, so who cares) and to enrich Halliburton?
Post by A***@NumberOne.org
Operation Iraqi Freedom was for the liberation of the Iraqi people.
Which is why so many of "the Iraqi people" are killing our soldiers.
We just don't understand the Iraqi method of thanking their
benefactors.

And how could they fault us for forcing mortal enemies (the Sunni and
Shiite have been enemies for over 1,000 years) to live side by side in
peace when they don't want to? Isn't freedom defined as "living the
way we think is best"?
Post by A***@NumberOne.org
They are now free and a democracy, and no longer under the heel of a dictator.
Forcing people to accept a democratic government they don't want isn't
democracy.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived."
(random sig, produced by SigChanger)
Steve Cipoletti
2006-10-13 01:29:43 UTC
Post by Al Klein
And how could they fault us for forcing mortal enemies (the Sunni and
Shiite have been enemies for over 1,000 years) to live side by side in
peace when they don't want to? Isn't freedom defined as "living the
way we think is best"?
Yes, it is!!! So, since you feel that way, (freedom defined as
"living the way WE think is best) isn't it okay for me to protest
niggers living in MY world? Or any other ethnic/religious group for
that matter?
Al Klein
2006-10-13 02:09:41 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:29:43 -0700, Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Al Klein
And how could they fault us for forcing mortal enemies (the Sunni and
Shiite have been enemies for over 1,000 years) to live side by side in
peace when they don't want to? Isn't freedom defined as "living the
way we think is best"?
Yes, it is!!! So, since you feel that way, (freedom defined as
"living the way WE think is best) isn't it okay for me to protest
niggers living in MY world? Or any other ethnic/religious group for
that matter?
Sure. Protest away. Just don't use pine for the cross - burning pine
is polluting the air. And save your survivors some work, let them
know now where and how you want the blotter buried.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the
(random sig, produced by SigChanger)
Steve Cipoletti
2006-10-13 04:15:19 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Al Klein
And how could they fault us for forcing mortal enemies (the Sunni and
Shiite have been enemies for over 1,000 years) to live side by side in
peace when they don't want to? Isn't freedom defined as "living the
way we think is best"?
Yes, it is!!! So, since you feel that way, (freedom defined as
"living the way WE think is best) isn't it okay for me to protest
niggers living in MY world? Or any other ethnic/religious group for
that matter?
Sure. Protest away.
Trust me jerkoff, I don't need your permission. My question was
loaded, and you just shot yourself in the foot.
Post by Al Klein
Just don't use pine for the cross - burning pine
is polluting the air. And save your survivors some work, let them
know now where and how you want the blotter buried.
IOW's, you really don't practice what you preach, sparky?

" Isn't freedom defined as "living the
way we think is best"

Who's "we", jerkoff?

Now tell me, jerkoff, why are the Sunni and Shiite muslime entitled to
associate with whom they wish, yet I should suffer death for the same
entitlement?

Careful sparky, you've only got one foot "left".
OGExtremeOne
2006-10-13 10:36:36 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Now tell me, jerkoff, why are the Sunni and Shiite muslime entitled to
associate with whom they wish, yet I should suffer death for the same
entitlement?
Because you are below average hammer jockey with a 40 point IQ. Now go
build me sunroom, bitch!
The HNIC is back bitches!!
Al Klein
2006-10-13 12:58:03 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Al Klein
And how could they fault us for forcing mortal enemies (the Sunni and
Shiite have been enemies for over 1,000 years) to live side by side in
peace when they don't want to? Isn't freedom defined as "living the
way we think is best"?
Yes, it is!!! So, since you feel that way, (freedom defined as
"living the way WE think is best) isn't it okay for me to protest
niggers living in MY world? Or any other ethnic/religious group for
that matter?
Sure. Protest away.
Trust me jerkoff, I don't need your permission. My question was
loaded, and you just shot yourself in the foot.
My aim's a lot better than that, as I show at the range all the time.
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Al Klein
Just don't use pine for the cross - burning pine
is polluting the air. And save your survivors some work, let them
know now where and how you want the blotter buried.
IOW's, you really don't practice what you preach, sparky?
Sure I do. I wouldn't want you committing patricide by burning a pine
cross.
Post by Steve Cipoletti
" Isn't freedom defined as "living the
way we think is best"
Who's "we", jerkoff?
Oh, right. Sorry. People with IQs of at least 2 digits.
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Now tell me, jerkoff, why are the Sunni and Shiite muslime entitled to
associate with whom they wish, yet I should suffer death for the same
entitlement?
Careful sparky, you've only got one foot "left".
You just presented MY side. You have NO feet left. Oops.

Oh, and <plonk>
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"Damn. Looks like all of usenet agrees that you don't have the logical
(random sig, produced by SigChanger)
DeserTBoB
2006-10-13 17:25:48 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Trust me jerkoff, I don't need your permission. My question was
loaded, and you just shot yourself in the foot. <snip>
You uneducated ginzoes are all delusional mental cases, aren't you? NE
Pennsylvania's full of 'em. When the mines closed up there and we
didn't need their greasy hand labor anymore, we should've sent them
all back to Palermo!
Gunner
2006-10-14 04:48:52 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by A***@NumberOne.org
The only people talking about WMD seem to be the LibDems.
Because the Rethugs lied about them and now refuse to talk about them.
Wassamadda, afraid you'll have to admit it was a lie? that the ONLY
reasons for invading Iraq were to get Saddam (totally illegal, but
Putsch owns the world, so who cares) and to enrich Halliburton?
Like these Republicans?

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to
develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them.
That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is
clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's
weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a
great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will
use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies
is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten
times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with
the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including,
if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to
respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its
weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and
others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass
destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region
and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass
destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his
weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and
nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War
status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and
is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop
longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our
allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a
threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the
mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass
destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible
to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as
Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are
confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and
biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course
to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities.
Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the
authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein
because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction
in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working
aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear
weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have
always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of
weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years,
every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and
destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity.
This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that
if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his
capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying
to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that
Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing
capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass
destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to
his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass
destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass
destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"
Curly Surmudgeon
2006-10-13 02:49:00 UTC
Post by A***@umberOne.org
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
Everybody knows that the NY Times will print just about anything if it
furthers their agenda. Their "polls" seem to never reflect reality.
So where's that WMD again. bitch?
The only people talking about WMD seem to be the LibDems.
Oh really? Have you taken a poll on this topic? Certainly you don't
speak for me or other veterans who are against colonialism for corporate
greed.

I can understand how you'd not like to "talk" about this topic, the very
topic Bush used to stampede Clowngress into submission with. But it's too
late, we remember.

We remember those who lied, those who pushed for an illegal war, those who
plundered the U.S. treasury, those who committed war crimes. Your ip will
identify you, too. Maybe we can put those draconian bullshit liberty
violating, illegal, laws into use by identifying you chickenhawks and
sending your asses off to any number of brush fires.

-- Regards, Curly
Time to dust off the guillotine
Gunner

Kate
2006-10-13 14:24:03 UTC
Post by A***@umberOne.org
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
Everybody knows that the NY Times will print just about anything if it
furthers their agenda. Their "polls" seem to never reflect reality.
So where's that WMD again. bitch?
The only people talking about WMD seem to be the LibDems. Funny, they are
the same folks who would sleep right through a mushroom cloud!
Operation Iraqi Freedom was for the liberation of the Iraqi people. They
are now free and a democracy, and no longer under the heel of a dictator.
But you big government Libdems hate freedom.
Nope, sorry. No one was given permission to attack Iraq when we
needed our men the most to protect us against threats to liberat the
Iraqi People.

As soon as you can find the vote for giving Bush permission to attack
Iraq to free the Iraqi people and only for that, you might have a
point - otherwise, you are just lying.

Oh, too bad, just another repugican liar for pretend freedom.
Gunner

Kate
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
nor there....
Post by Gunner
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to
his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass
destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass
destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"
nor there either....

nothing left.

You lose.

idiot
Gunner
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
nor there....
Post by Gunner
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to
his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass
destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass
destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"
nor there either....
nothing left.
You lose.
idiot
Your denial is fascinating. It would appear you are suffering from some
form of mental illness. Seek help immediately. For the children.

Btw..what was the vote count on going to war..by party?

Oh here...let me help you..Id hate to tax your few remaining synapses.

http://voteview.com/GulfWar.htm

Gunner

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner
Kate
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
nor there....
Post by Gunner
[...]
Uh, you didn't prove that any of those people voted to let Bush attack
Iraq for the reason of liberating the Iraqi people. All of your
'evidence' was people repeating the lies that the White house told
them about evidence of WMD's that we now know was totally false.

You didn't even read my challenge idiot. Spent a lot of time proving
you can't think.

How, er expected of you.
Dan
2006-10-14 01:31:06 UTC
In misc.survivalism "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting
Post by A***@umberOne.org
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
Everybody knows that the NY Times will print just about anything if it
furthers their agenda. Their "polls" seem to never reflect reality.
So where's that WMD again. bitch?
The only people talking about WMD seem to be the LibDems. Funny, they are
the same folks who would sleep right through a mushroom cloud!
Operation Iraqi Freedom was for the liberation of the Iraqi people. They
are now free and a democracy, and no longer under the heel of a dictator.
But you big government Libdems hate freedom.
Must be one of those "30+% sheep" who can't remember last week, let alone
3 1/2 years ago...

Impressive. Not only are they adamantly ignorant, apparently they are
terminally stupid as well.

Anyone who can call Resident Bush a LibDem can't be all too bright...

Dan
Brian E. Clark
2006-10-25 23:31:57 UTC
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
I find that characterization unrealistic, in light of the NYT's
fastidious support of Bush's most egregious lies, for so much of
his presidency.
Post by abc
That's like polling niggers to see if they like KFC.
Or like polling you, to find out if you guzzle cheap beer while
you watch Jerry Springer with your daughter/wife.
--
-----------
Brian E. Clark
Al Klein
2006-10-26 00:46:38 UTC
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:31:57 -0400, Brian E. Clark
Post by Brian E. Clark
Post by abc
It's a NY Times "poll", a Democrat vehicle.
I find that characterization unrealistic, in light of the NYT's
fastidious support of Bush's most egregious lies, for so much of
his presidency.
It's true. It's a plot by the Times to make you think they're not
tilted all the way to the left.
Post by Brian E. Clark
Post by abc
That's like polling niggers to see if they like KFC.
Or like polling you, to find out if you guzzle cheap beer while
you watch Jerry Springer with your daughter/wife.
You forgot the other things she is - she's his
sister/daughter/mother/wife. What with all the STDs these days, it's
safer to keep it in the family.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
The most curious social convention of the great age in which we live is the
(random sig, produced by SigChanger)
abc
2006-10-26 05:16:13 UTC
Post by Brian E. Clark
Post by abc
That's like polling niggers to see if they like KFC.
Or like polling you, to find out if you guzzle cheap beer while
you watch Jerry Springer with your daughter/wife.
You forgot the other things she is - she's his
sister/daughter/mother/wife. What with all the STDs these days, it's
safer to keep it in the family.
Your inability to follow a newsgroup thread illustrates your level of
"intelligence", dodge-stein.
Al Klein
2006-10-26 12:52:13 UTC
Post by Brian E. Clark
Post by abc
That's like polling niggers to see if they like KFC.
Or like polling you, to find out if you guzzle cheap beer while
you watch Jerry Springer with your daughter/wife.
You forgot the other things she is - she's his
sister/daughter/mother/wife. What with all the STDs these days, it's
safer to keep it in the family.
Your inability to follow a newsgroup thread illustrates your level of
"intelligence", dodge-stein.
You've been on Usenet HOW short a time?
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"Christians, it is needless to say, utterly detest each other. They slander each
(random sig, produced by SigChanger)
Michael Gray
15.7 minutes
Al Klein
2006-10-26 19:00:27 UTC
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:28:11 +0930, Michael Gray
Post by Michael Gray
Post by Al Klein
Post by abc
Your inability to follow a newsgroup thread illustrates your level of
"intelligence", dodge-stein.
You've been on Usenet HOW short a time?
15.7 minutes
Sounds about right.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
I cannot conceive of a god who rewards and punishes his creatures
or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither
can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives
its physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egotism,
cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eter-
nity of life and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the exist-
ing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a
portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in
nature.
- Albert Einstein, as quoted in _Billions and Billions_, Carl Sagan.
(random sig, produced by SigChanger)
abc
2006-10-26 05:15:59 UTC
Post by abc
That's like polling niggers to see if they like KFC.
Or like polling you, to find out if you guzzle cheap beer while
you watch Jerry Springer with your daughter/wife.
I don't drink, whigger.
I also don't subscribe to, or waste my time on, the mind-control experiment
known as television.
Seems you do, though.
Al Klein
2006-10-27 01:37:48 UTC
Post by abc
Post by Brian E. Clark
Or like polling you, to find out if you guzzle cheap beer while
you watch Jerry Springer with your daughter/wife.
I don't drink
Maybe you should start.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
Is he willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is impotent.

This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Day Brown
2006-10-11 01:58:11 UTC
I'm not sanguine about this.
We need to impeach Cheney first so that Bush can name a new VP to
replace him like Nixon did.

And the route to impeaching Cheney aint thru Iraq, but thru the 911 plot.

But either way, we'll need a new congress with the balls to take it all
up. Which we may get. I dont think there has ever been a time since the
Founding Farmers when the leadership of both major parties have so
discredited.

Then too, the gerrymandering that both major parties permitted will blow
up in their faces. It drives candidates, once they are on the ballot, to
announce how *independent* they are, and thus avoid the negatives of the
major party for which the gerrymander was designed to exploit.

And lets not forget that the increasingly discredited "911 commission"
was *bipartisan*, chosen by the leadership of each major party. It may
also dawn on the 'independents' who take over congress, that if they do
not open up a new 911 investigation, it will go on on the Net, and be
thereby uncontrollable in ways they will pay for later.

If however, they open new 911 hearings, then they can start with just
Silverstein's obvious arson job on WTC 7, and drag in the collusion of
the Big Media on orders of all of Silverstein's CEO friends who run it.

I dont think it'd be a good idea to disabuse the electorate of all the
lies Big Media and Bush have told them all at once. That's likely lead
to a revolution. But if the GOP tries to manipulate the voting machines
again, that'll produce revolution as well.

Has *anyone* read Machiavelli?
"When a republic (the New World Order), has a distasteful task (station
troops in the center of Islam to control the oil), it will find a man of
flawed character (GW Bush) to do it for them. But then, after the fait
accompli, they will discover his faults...(which is where we are now.
There are lots to choose from), and send him away (impeachment), he
taking the guilt for the action away with him.

Then, they will find a leader of impeccable character (to replace Cheney
as VP first then Bush later), who can then go to the offended party (on
Al Jazeera), and say that she is "Sorry for what that bad man Bush did,
but we are where we are, and maybe we can work something out." And then
the Powers That Be get to enjoy the fruits of the new status quo.

So- we havta start with Cheney, not Bush. Who would you like to replace
him that you think will be able to negotiate a pull-out of troops
without the whole region breaking down into civil war?