#Ferguson - white Murdering Coward Police Darren Wilson, Mammy was a Criminal Serial Con Artist who 'Defrauded 1000s of $ from Neighbors in Stolen Credit Card Scheme'
Rudy Canoza
2014-08-19 21:26:16 UTC
On 8/18/2014 2:13 PM, Yaeowerghoofuz, a left-wing shitstain who is
[lies snipped]
BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout
Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that
police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his
confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson
clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting
death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian
Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/
unknown
2014-08-19 21:33:17 UTC
On 8/19/2014 2:26 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

I'M REALLY A STUPID SPAMMER, AREN'T I ?
Rudy Canoza
2014-08-19 21:35:41 UTC
Indeed.
Steve Hayes
2014-08-20 10:59:57 UTC
NOT INTERESTED IN CANADA, THANKS
Neither am I, but I don't feel compelled to tell people about it all the time.
--
Terms and conditions apply.

Steve Hayes
***@hotmail.com