3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment in abortion services,contraception,
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-07-03 12:57:21 UTC
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services

http://boingboing.net/2014/07/01/three-quarters-of-hobby-lobby.html

Hobby Lobby is so offended by the idea of contributing to its
employees' birth control expenses that it fought all the way to the
Supreme Court over the issue. But its retirement plan has over $73M
sunk into funds that include companies that make contraception.

The company made the investments in mutual funds that include Teva
Pharmaceutical Industries, Actavis, Pfizer, Forest Laboratories, Aetna
and Humana three months after it filed its lawsuit. The companies in
their portfolio make contraceptive pills, abortion drugs, IUDs, and
provide surgical abortions and emergency contraception. The funds
comprise three quarters of Hobby Lobby's overall portfolio.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-07-03 13:03:12 UTC
On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 05:57:21 -0700, GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
[chuckle]

Hobby Lobby's investments are doing well, I hear. They're doing their
job in making sure their employees' retirement fund is financially
healthy.

That makes their win in the Supreme Court again the leftist collective
DOUBLY DELICIOUS.

"Based on the stupid shit you post and your apalling [sic] lack of
education I'm sure your kids are dummer [sic] than sheep."
-Professor Deep Dudu
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-07-03 13:45:32 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
[chuckle]
Hobby Lobby's investments are doing well, I hear. They're doing their
job in making sure their employees' retirement fund is financially
healthy.
That makes their win in the Supreme Court again the leftist collective
DOUBLY DELICIOUS.
Yep.

Increase the number of abortions and make money off them by pretending
to be offended

Perfect rightard scam.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-07-03 13:50:20 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
[chuckle]
Hobby Lobby's investments are doing well, I hear. They're doing their
job in making sure their employees' retirement fund is financially
healthy.
That makes their win in the Supreme Court again the leftist collective
DOUBLY DELICIOUS.
Yep.
Increase the number of abortions
Is that because you just can't accept the fact that it's YOUR
responsibility to pay?

Really?

-Professor Deep Dudu
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-07-03 14:28:17 UTC
On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 06:50:20 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
[chuckle]
Hobby Lobby's investments are doing well, I hear. They're doing their
job in making sure their employees' retirement fund is financially
healthy.
That makes their win in the Supreme Court again the leftist collective
DOUBLY DELICIOUS.
Yep.
Increase the number of abortions
Is that because you just can't accept the fact that it's YOUR
responsibility to pay?
Really?
http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/10/08/birth-control-prevents-abortion-should-be-obvious-but-sadly-disputed/

It’s one of those stories that should seem profoundly obvious, but in
our culture where misogynist myths and right-wing propaganda so often
trump common sense, it was actually something of a revelation: A
long-term study in St. Louis that offers women the free birth control
of their choice has revealed that, amongst other positive effects, the
program lowered the abortion rate for the participants. In fact, the
results were dramatic.

There were 4.4 to 7.5 abortions per 1,000 women in the program,
compared to a national average of almost 20 abortions per 1,000 women
nationally.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-07-03 19:28:27 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
[chuckle]
Hobby Lobby's investments are doing well, I hear. They're doing their
job in making sure their employees' retirement fund is financially
healthy.
That makes their win in the Supreme Court again the leftist collective
DOUBLY DELICIOUS.
Yep.
Increase the number of abortions
Is that because you just can't accept the fact that it's YOUR
responsibility to pay?
Really?
http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/10/08/birth-control-prevents-abortion-should-be-obvious-but-sadly-disputed/
It’s one of those stories that should seem profoundly obvious, but in
our culture [..]
.. leftists think everything they want should be provided to them for
nothing.

-Professor Deep Dudu
Dhu on Gate
2014-07-03 19:50:31 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
Bonehead.

Most companies now have maternity/paternity leaves WHICH COST
a WHOLE LOT MORE than some birth control. What's an abortion
cost? About $500 bucks. What does two months of maternity
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.

Dhu
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.
Baxter
2014-07-03 20:34:51 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
.. leftists think everything they want should be provided to them for
nothing.
Bonehead.
Most companies now have maternity/paternity leaves WHICH COST
a WHOLE LOT MORE than some birth control. What's an abortion
cost? About $500 bucks. What does two months of maternity
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.
They're incapable of doing the math. They don't realize that when the
insurance companies have to pay maternity that everybody's insurance costs
more. More kids means more schools - and taxes/rent. Also means more
criminals and more prisons.

Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Sancho Panza
2014-07-03 21:12:33 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
.. leftists think everything they want should be provided to them for
nothing.
Bonehead.
Most companies now have maternity/paternity leaves WHICH COST
a WHOLE LOT MORE than some birth control. What's an abortion
cost? About $500 bucks. What does two months of maternity
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.
They're incapable of doing the math. They don't realize that when the
insurance companies have to pay maternity that everybody's insurance costs
more. More kids means more schools - and taxes/rent. Also means more
criminals and more prisons.
Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
An self-chosen representative of the barren population complains about
regeneration. Except by means of illegal immigration.

---
Scout
2014-07-03 21:19:29 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
.. leftists think everything they want should be provided to them for
nothing.
Bonehead.
Most companies now have maternity/paternity leaves WHICH COST
a WHOLE LOT MORE than some birth control. What's an abortion
cost? About $500 bucks. What does two months of maternity
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.
They're incapable of doing the math. They don't realize that when the
insurance companies have to pay maternity that everybody's insurance costs
more. More kids means more schools - and taxes/rent. Also means more
criminals and more prisons.
Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
Well, then if we're going with a simple economics consideration. Fix and
nurture the bulk of the population which is by far the cheapest birth
control, 100% effective and you never need worry about the expense of
children, accidental or otherwise, among that segment of the population.

So....are you really sure you wish to break it down to just dollars and
cents?
Baxter
2014-07-03 21:32:48 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Baxter
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
.. leftists think everything they want should be provided to them
for nothing.
Bonehead.
Most companies now have maternity/paternity leaves WHICH COST
a WHOLE LOT MORE than some birth control. What's an abortion
cost? About $500 bucks. What does two months of maternity
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.
They're incapable of doing the math. They don't realize that when
the insurance companies have to pay maternity that everybody's
insurance costs more. More kids means more schools - and taxes/rent.
Also means more criminals and more prisons.
Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
Well, then if we're going with a simple economics consideration. Fix
and nurture the bulk of the population
Meaningless blather.
Post by Scout
which is by far the cheapest
birth control, 100% effective and you never need worry about the
expense of children, accidental or otherwise, among that segment of
the population.
Were you talking about sterilization? If so, you first.
Post by Scout
So....are you really sure you wish to break it down to just dollars
and cents?
Dollars and cents is all you understan
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Scout
2014-07-03 21:43:07 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
Post by Scout
which is by far the cheapest
birth control, 100% effective and you never need worry about the
expense of children, accidental or otherwise, among that segment of
the population.
Were you talking about sterilization? If so, you first.
I'm not the one saying we must require the cheapest alternative.
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
So....are you really sure you wish to break it down to just dollars
and cents?
Dollars and cents is all you understan
It seems to be all YOU understand.

So do you really think we should go with the most economical alternative?
Sancho Panza
2014-07-04 04:43:41 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
Post by Scout
So....are you really sure you wish to break it down to just dollars
and cents?
Dollars and cents is all you understan
Three handwaves from the seventh-grade level.

---
Gunner Asch
2014-07-04 09:31:24 UTC
On Thu, 3 Jul 2014 21:32:48 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
Post by Baxter
Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
Well, then if we're going with a simple economics consideration. Fix
and nurture the bulk of the population
Meaningless blather.
Typical Lib Speak when he is confronted with something he cannot
refute.

-

"[F]ar from being the Great Satan, I would say that we
are the Great Protector. We have sent men and women
from the armed forces of the United States to other parts
of the world throughout the past century to put down oppression.
We defeated Fascism. We defeated Communism.
We saved Europe in World War I and World War II.
We were willing to do it, glad to do it. We went to
Korea. We went to Vietnam. All in the interest of
preserving the rights of people.

And when all those conflicts were over, what did we
do? Did we stay and conquer? Did we say, "Okay, we
defeated Germany. Now Germany belongs to us? We defeated Japan,
so Japan belongs to us"? No. What did we do?
We built them up. We gave them democratic systems which
they have embraced totally to their soul.
And did we ask for any land? No.

The only land we ever asked for was
enough land to bury our dead."

General Colin Powell
Baxter
2014-07-04 15:04:43 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
Post by Baxter
Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
Well, then if we're going with a simple economics consideration. Fix
and nurture the bulk of the population
Meaningless blather.
Typical Lib Speak when he is confronted with something he cannot
refute.
Refute? What's to refute? His terminology is vague and his punctuation is
wrong. Explain to everyone what he means by "fix and nurture". You don't
know either.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Sancho Panza
2014-07-05 00:48:33 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
Post by Baxter
Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
Well, then if we're going with a simple economics consideration. Fix
and nurture the bulk of the population
Meaningless blather.
Typical Lib Speak when he is confronted with something he cannot
refute.
Refute? What's to refute?
You ask. Because you don't have a clue as to what you are posting:
"Bottom line: pay now or pay more later."
Post by Baxter
His terminology is vague
Looks crystal to the rest of the world.
Post by Baxter
and his punctuation is
wrong.
Where?
Post by Baxter
Explain to everyone what he means by "fix and nurture". You don't
know either. "Fix," as in dogs and cats.
---
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-07-04 12:53:31 UTC
On Thu, 3 Jul 2014 20:34:51 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
.. leftists think everything they want should be provided to them for
nothing.
Bonehead.
Most companies now have maternity/paternity leaves WHICH COST
a WHOLE LOT MORE than some birth control. What's an abortion
cost? About $500 bucks. What does two months of maternity
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.
They're incapable of doing the math. They don't realize that when the
insurance companies have to pay maternity that everybody's insurance costs
more. More kids means more schools - and taxes/rent. Also means more
criminals and more prisons.
Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
So why don't you pay now?

What the fuck is wrong with you, you lazy, shiftless bastards?

-Professor Deep Dudu
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-04 14:51:28 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
.. leftists think everything they want should be provided to them for
nothing.
Bonehead.
Most companies now have maternity/paternity leaves WHICH COST
a WHOLE LOT MORE than some birth control. What's an abortion
cost? About $500 bucks. What does two months of maternity
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.
They're incapable of doing the math. They don't realize that when the
insurance companies have to pay maternity that everybody's insurance costs
more. More kids means more schools - and taxes/rent. Also means more
criminals and more prisons.
Wow, I'll bet you were fun at the baby shower.

Did some women let you spawn on her and make babies? Are your children
crimianls or in prison?
Post by Baxter
Bottom line: pay now or pay more later
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Scout
2014-07-03 21:17:17 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
Gee, and which do you think is cheaper for the woman?

Paying for her own birth control or raising a kid?

Maybe she needs to take responsibility for her own sexuality if she doesn't
want to have children.
Baxter
2014-07-03 21:31:07 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Dhu on Gate
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.
Gee, and which do you think is cheaper for the woman?
Paying for her own birth control or raising a kid?
Maybe she needs to take responsibility for her own sexuality if she
doesn't want to have children.
YOU can pay now or pay more later - either way YOU pay for it. All your
talk about "responsibility" is just bullshit and blather. Fact is you
jealous and cheap.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Scout
2014-07-03 21:45:03 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
Post by Dhu on Gate
leave cost? More than $500. Do the math.
Gee, and which do you think is cheaper for the woman?
Paying for her own birth control or raising a kid?
Maybe she needs to take responsibility for her own sexuality if she
doesn't want to have children.
YOU can pay now or pay more later - either way YOU pay for it.
"Dollars and cents is all you understan"

Then I suggest you say goodbye to your nuts if you haven't already, because
if I'm paying for it, well.......
Post by Baxter
All your
talk about "responsibility" is just bullshit and blather.
So you don't believe in responsibility?
Post by Baxter
Fact is you
jealous and cheap.
That makes absolutely no sense....which means you probably think it does.
Jeff M
2014-07-03 21:47:35 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
Maybe people who have develop disease or cancer need to take
responsibility for their own health if they don't want to die, too, by
your illogic.

Obviously, we can add the basic concepts of health insurance to the list
of things you completely misunderstand. One of these concepts is the
promotion of routine and preventative health care to lower morbidity,
mortality and, thereby, costs to all insured.

Prescription birth control not only lowers the morbidity, mortality and
costs associated with unwanted pregnancy, it is also used to treat some
medical conditions other than contraception. It is also a primary
reason why many young women see a physician at all, and is therefore
often the only point at which many other illnesses, such as hypertension
or incipient diabetes, may be detected or prevented in their earlier,
less harmful and much less expensive stages.
--
“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification
for selfishness.” - John Kenneth Galbraith
Scout
2014-07-03 22:02:07 UTC
Post by Jeff M
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
Actually, they do.

I carry supplimental disease and cancer insurance because I find my employer
provided coverage to be less than I deem suitable.

If I were a liberal I would be bitching that you should have to buy it for
me.
Post by Jeff M
Obviously, we can add the basic concepts of health insurance to the list
of things you completely misunderstand. One of these concepts is the
promotion of routine and preventative health care to lower morbidity,
mortality and, thereby, costs to all insured.
Which has nothing to do with requiring an employer to provide birth control
contrary to their long held religious beliefs.

I acknowledge your attempt to change the subject, and reject your attempt to
do so.

<snip>
Dhu on Gate
2014-07-03 22:27:46 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
Ah.
Another morally compromised degenerate who wants to make other people "pay for their fun".
Fuck off, Raggot. You're problem is you got nothin' to sell that anyone wants.

Dhu
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.
P. Coonan
2014-07-04 03:30:22 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
I've gained a new perspective from all this.

The Hobby lobby investment is sound for two reasons. Because of
Obamacare, it's a sure bet because insurance companies are being forced to
buy a lot more than they would otherwise. Religious beliefs aside, nobody
but a fool believes that was the reason. This was all about poking a
sharp stick in Obama's eye and making him pay for his arrogance and
stupidity.

In addition, Hobby Lobby sees this as an opportunity to ensure that fewer
liberals see the light of day by investing in companies who sell those
birth ending products.

Fewer births, fewer liberals. It's a win win situation.
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-04 14:49:10 UTC
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
And only lefties abort.

Hell, half of all pregnancies to black women end in abortion. Pretty
effective way to exterminate a race of people without them realizing it. In
fact they support the the idea of "choice".
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Dhu on Gate
2014-07-05 07:17:01 UTC
Post by P. Coonan
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
but a fool believes that was the reason. This was all about poking a
sharp stick in Obama's eye and making him pay for his arrogance and
stupidity.
In addition, Hobby Lobby sees this as an opportunity to ensure that fewer
liberals see the light of day by investing in companies who sell those
birth ending products.
Fewer births, fewer liberals. It's a win win situation.
And only lefties abort.
Hell, half of all pregnancies to black women end in abortion. Pretty
effective way to exterminate a race of people without them realizing it. In
fact they support the the idea of "choice".
That's cause people to who you deny Liberty don't want to reproduce, and
most assuredly will NOT contribute to your system.

That's why they had the "Buck N*r" system: rape was a systemic requirement.

Dhu
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.
Baxter
2014-07-05 15:07:56 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
but a fool believes that was the reason. This was all about poking
a sharp stick in Obama's eye and making him pay for his arrogance
and stupidity.
In addition, Hobby Lobby sees this as an opportunity to ensure that
fewer liberals see the light of day by investing in companies who
sell those birth ending products.
Fewer births, fewer liberals. It's a win win situation.
And only lefties abort.
Hell, half of all pregnancies to black women end in abortion. Pretty
effective way to exterminate a race of people without them realizing
it. In fact they support the the idea of "choice".
Yet the Black birth rate is still higher than the White.
Post by Dhu on Gate
That's cause people to who you deny Liberty don't want to reproduce,
and most assuredly will NOT contribute to your system.
Maybe it's because they are living in poverty and can't afford to raise a
child. You know: "responsibility". Oh, that's right, rightards don't
know anything about responsibility.
Post by Dhu on Gate
That's why they had the "Buck N*r" system: rape was a systemic
requirement.
Bullshit and lies.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Scout
2014-07-05 16:02:01 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception,
abortion services
[chuckle]
Hobby Lobby's investments are doing well, I hear. They're
doing their job in making sure their employees' retirement
fund is financially healthy.
That makes their win in the Supreme Court again the leftist
collective DOUBLY DELICIOUS.
Yep.
Increase the number of abortions
Is that because you just can't accept the fact that it's YOUR
responsibility to pay?
Really?
http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/10/08/birth-control-preven
ts- abortion-should-be-obvious-but-sadly-disputed/
Itâ?Ts one of those stories that should seem profoundly obvious,
but in our culture [..]
Post by Dhu on Gate
That's cause people to who you deny Liberty don't want to reproduce,
and most assuredly will NOT contribute to your system.
Maybe it's because they are living in poverty and can't afford to raise a
child. You know: "responsibility". Oh, that's right, rightards don't
know anything about responsibility.
Responsibility? You mean like responsibly for your own birth control?

Responsibility to get a job?

Responsibility to get off the public tit and assume personal responsibility
for your own expenses?

Interesting how YOUR idea of responsibility is demanding that others pay for
your shit.
I like you new sig. Short, to the point and so accurate concerning you.
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 15:26:53 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
[...]
Now I remeber why I killfiled you. You are nutz.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Dhu on Gate
2014-07-05 16:11:55 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
[...]
And your ears are *clearly* too close together.

Dhu
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.
David Johnston
2014-07-05 17:46:45 UTC
Post by P. Coonan
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
but a fool believes that was the reason. This was all about poking a
sharp stick in Obama's eye and making him pay for his arrogance and
stupidity.
In addition, Hobby Lobby sees this as an opportunity to ensure that fewer
liberals see the light of day by investing in companies who sell those
birth ending products.
Fewer births, fewer liberals. It's a win win situation.
And only lefties abort.
Which is of course not true. Most people who abort have no interest in
politics, and of the remainder, a fair number are going to be
conservatives in a jam.
If it's so "effective" why doesn't it work?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-07-05 18:02:56 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by P. Coonan
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by P. Coonan
but a fool believes that was the reason. This was all about poking a
sharp stick in Obama's eye and making him pay for his arrogance and
stupidity.
In addition, Hobby Lobby sees this as an opportunity to ensure that fewer
liberals see the light of day by investing in companies who sell those
birth ending products.
Fewer births, fewer liberals. It's a win win situation.
And only lefties abort.
Which is of course not true. Most people who abort have no interest in
politics, and of the remainder, a fair number are going to be
conservatives in a jam.
That is probably a false statement. AFAIK, people getting abortions
are not polled on their interest in politics.

The statement "only lefties abort" is something only someone really
really stupid would claim. Hence, it sounds so natural coming from
Guy.

While demographics exist...
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6208a1.htm?s_cid=ss6208a1_w

There doesn't seem to be any data on the politics of the women getting
abortions.

-Professor Deep Dudu
SpamTheSpammers
2014-07-05 18:45:23 UTC
TOPIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CANADIAN NEWSGROUPS - DROP DEAD
financially healthy.
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-04 14:53:25 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who is
not?
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Baxter
2014-07-04 15:09:51 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-04 15:11:27 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Baxter
2014-07-04 15:33:36 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
MickKarn
2014-07-04 16:23:06 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".

####

Wrong again, you retard.
All You hear is yourself saying, "SOMEBODY PAY IT FOR ME!"

Get a job, and pay for your own Q-Tips and some Hydrogen Peroxide, and swab
out your ears now and then, so as to get rid of the shit that has been
building up.
Baxter
2014-07-04 16:29:30 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and
who is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
####
Wrong again, you retard.
All You hear is yourself saying, "SOMEBODY PAY IT FOR ME!"
You need your hearing checked. What we're saying is that all medicines
should be covered.
Post by Baxter
Get a job, and pay for your own Q-Tips and some Hydrogen Peroxide, and
swab out your ears now and then, so as to get rid of the shit that has
been building up.
If your employer provides Healthcare coverage, why shouldn't that
coverage meet certain standards?
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
MickKarn
2014-07-04 16:49:09 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and
who is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
####
Wrong again, you retard.
All You hear is yourself saying, "SOMEBODY PAY IT FOR ME!"
You need your hearing checked. What we're saying is that all medicines
should be covered.

#####
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Let's look at THAT again! What YOU SAID!"
"What we're saying is that all medicines should be covered."

PLEA$E define "we're", and WHO is gonna cover those costs, you retard!
Oh, that's right! Somebody else, BESIDES YOU!
Care to recycle the BS, or are you going to live with the stupidity that you
just said, and keep it?
DAMN, yer a retard, no matter which way you run with it.
Post by Baxter
Get a job, and pay for your own Q-Tips and some Hydrogen Peroxide, and
swab out your ears now and then, so as to get rid of the shit that has
been building up.
If your employer provides Healthcare coverage, why shouldn't that
coverage meet certain standards?

#####
I cover my own healthcare, you mental midget.
I don't DEMAND others to take care of me, unlike you, that shouts, screams,
and stomps their feet for others to defend, protect, and wipe their bottoms!
YOU ARE A LAZY STINKY PUSS!
And you want to keep it that way.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 14:42:38 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Get a job, and pay for your own Q-Tips and some Hydrogen Peroxide, and
swab out your ears now and then, so as to get rid of the shit that has
been building up.
If your employer provides Healthcare coverage, why shouldn't that
coverage meet certain standards?
#####
I cover my own healthcare, you mental midget.
I don't DEMAND others to take care of me, unlike you, that shouts,
screams, and stomps their feet for others to defend, protect, and wipe
their bottoms! YOU ARE A LAZY STINKY PUSS!
And you want to keep it that way.
And looked at what was available and then you made a choice based on what
you wanted to pay and what coverage was right for you.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
MickKarn

I never relied, or cried too for others to financially cover my ass.
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 15:25:07 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Get a job, and pay for your own Q-Tips and some Hydrogen Peroxide, and
swab out your ears now and then, so as to get rid of the shit that has
been building up.
If your employer provides Healthcare coverage, why shouldn't that
coverage meet certain standards?
#####
I cover my own healthcare, you mental midget.
I don't DEMAND others to take care of me, unlike you, that shouts,
screams, and stomps their feet for others to defend, protect, and wipe
their bottoms! YOU ARE A LAZY STINKY PUSS!
And you want to keep it that way.
And looked at what was available and then you made a choice based on what
you wanted to pay and what coverage was right for you.
#####
What's your point?
I never relied, or cried too for others to financially cover my ass.
Exactly. I was applauding you. That is how it should work. I get my health
insurance through my job. My wife and I compare policies both at our
respective employers and then from the menu presented by both. We decide
what type of coverage we need (maternity is no longer an issue), how much
the deductibles and copays are, how much the premiums are and then we make
an informed choice as to which plan at what level is suitable.

I would prefer to get my insurance on the open market only because I
beleive that competition would improve benefits and regulate costs but of
course it is a rigged game right now. Rigged BTW by the same assholes who
have so damaged the system and now claim to be it's saviors.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Baxter
2014-07-05 15:16:03 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by MickKarn
I cover my own healthcare, you mental midget.
I don't DEMAND others to take care of me, unlike you, that shouts,
screams, and stomps their feet for others to defend, protect, and
wipe their bottoms! YOU ARE A LAZY STINKY PUSS!
And you want to keep it that way.
And looked at what was available and then you made a choice based on
what you wanted to pay and what coverage was right for you.
Anyone who buys or has healthcare insurance is NOT paying his own way, and
any claim that he is betrays complete ignorance of the Insurance System.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
MickKarn
2014-07-05 15:27:32 UTC
"Baxter" wrote WHILE DRINKING message news:lp94ri$9li$***@speranza.aioe.org...

Anyone who buys or has healthcare insurance is NOT paying his own way, and
any claim that he is betrays complete ignorance of the Insurance System.

#####

Oh MY! That's a keeper!
When he sobers up, I wonder if even _HE_ can climb his way out of that
Marianas like trench he used other people to dig for him!

He makes Lookout AND DooDoo, look a wee tad smarter.
If Only he had "Harrison's Cobras" to back him up!
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 15:33:16 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
And looked at what was available and then you made a choice based on
what you wanted to pay and what coverage was right for you.
Anyone who buys or has healthcare insurance is NOT paying his own way, and
any claim that he is betrays complete ignorance of the Insurance System.
Really? An insurance company offered me coverage. I accepted thier terms.
Part of the cost is ameliorated by pooling risk.

This is referred to by intelligent people by a VOLUNTARY arrangement.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-07-05 15:41:53 UTC
On Sat, 5 Jul 2014 15:16:03 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by MickKarn
I cover my own healthcare, you mental midget.
I don't DEMAND others to take care of me, unlike you, that shouts,
screams, and stomps their feet for others to defend, protect, and
wipe their bottoms! YOU ARE A LAZY STINKY PUSS!
And you want to keep it that way.
And looked at what was available and then you made a choice based on
what you wanted to pay and what coverage was right for you.
Anyone who buys or has healthcare insurance is NOT paying his own way, and
any claim that he is betrays complete ignorance of the Insurance System.
There is no "insurance system." There used to be.

That was back when people knew they were responsible for their own
healthcare and paid for their own doctor visits, but got insurance in
case of a large medical expense.

Kind of like you pay for gas for your car, but you have insurance in
case you wreck it.

Now they expect their "insurance" to pay for everything, like it's
some kind of God-given right to have it provided for you.

According to leftists, their car insurance should pay for oil changes,
gas, tires, brakes, tuneups, CD's and DVD's, and little bobbing-head
Obama dolls for their dashboards.

-Professor Deep Dudu
Baxter
2014-07-05 18:41:55 UTC
Post by Baxter
Anyone who buys or has healthcare insurance is NOT paying his own way,
and any claim that he is betrays complete ignorance of the Insurance
System.
There is no "insurance system." There used to be.
That was back when people knew they were responsible for their own
healthcare and paid for their own doctor visits, but got insurance in
case of a large medical expense.
Kind of like you pay for gas for your car, but you have insurance in
case you wreck it.
Clearly you don't understand Insurance.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Now they expect their "insurance" to pay for everything,
That's what Insurance companies do - and they make money doing it.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
like it's
some kind of God-given right to have it provided for you.
If insurace companies provide it, who are you to complain? Ah, yes,
you're against Consumer Protection of any kind.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
According to leftists, their car insurance should pay for oil changes,
gas, tires, brakes, tuneups, CD's and DVD's, and little bobbing-head
Obama dolls for their dashboards.
That's called Maintence/Repair Insurance. I get fliers for it often.

You can get insurace for anything. That's what insurance companies do.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Scout
2014-07-05 16:07:40 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by MickKarn
I cover my own healthcare, you mental midget.
I don't DEMAND others to take care of me, unlike you, that shouts,
screams, and stomps their feet for others to defend, protect, and
wipe their bottoms! YOU ARE A LAZY STINKY PUSS!
And you want to keep it that way.
And looked at what was available and then you made a choice based on
what you wanted to pay and what coverage was right for you.
Anyone who buys or has healthcare insurance is NOT paying his own way, and
any claim that he is betrays complete ignorance of the Insurance System.
Bullshit.

First for the system to even work, some people are going to have to put in
more than they take out, others may be able to take out more than they put
in, and the game is rigged in favor of the insurance company who rakes off
the "house percentage" on every spin of the wheel.

So, now that we've established you know NOTHING about how insurance
works....why are you trying to talk about a subject you don't understand,
much less trying to tell us what insurance we should have?
Scout
2014-07-04 23:14:30 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and
who is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
####
Wrong again, you retard.
All You hear is yourself saying, "SOMEBODY PAY IT FOR ME!"
You need your hearing checked. What we're saying is that all medicines
should be covered.
IOW ... "SOMEONE PAY IT FOR ME!"

Just like he said.
MickKarn

Q-tips...SOMEBODY donate HUGE Q-TIPS to Baxter!
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 14:40:20 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Get a job, and pay for your own Q-Tips and some Hydrogen Peroxide, and
swab out your ears now and then, so as to get rid of the shit that has
been building up.
If your employer provides Healthcare coverage, why shouldn't that
coverage meet certain standards?
You mean, of course standards set by you.

You'll demand that someone else pay for it.

Then demand exactly what that person will supply.

Ever hear of Liberty? Look it up.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
MickKarn
2014-07-05 15:01:41 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Get a job, and pay for your own Q-Tips and some Hydrogen Peroxide, and
swab out your ears now and then, so as to get rid of the shit that has
been building up.
If your employer provides Healthcare coverage, why shouldn't that
coverage meet certain standards?
You mean, of course standards set by you.
You'll demand that someone else pay for it.
Then demand exactly what that person will supply.
Ever hear of Liberty? Look it up.

####
Baxter has YET to define what those "standards" should be.
Perhaps FREE ROCKET SCIENTIST Education for all?
Baxter
2014-07-05 15:12:40 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
If your employer provides Healthcare coverage, why shouldn't that
coverage meet certain standards?
You mean, of course standards set by you.
Actually Repugs help set the standards before they voted against the ACA
for purely political reasons.
Post by Guy Fawkes
You'll demand that someone else pay for it.
We all pay for things we don't use and even some stuff we don't like
Post by Guy Fawkes
Then demand exactly what that person will supply.
Content-free blather
Post by Guy Fawkes
Ever hear of Liberty? Look it up.
Ever hear of Civilization? Responsibility?
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 15:31:21 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
You mean, of course standards set by you.
Actually Repugs help set the standards before they voted against the ACA
for purely political reasons.
And at this point I am no fan of Republicans, either. They have become the
"right wing" of the liberlas to give them cover.
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
You'll demand that someone else pay for it.
We all pay for things we don't use and even some stuff we don't like
Not by choice stupid. Everything in my house has a purpose. If it does not
have a purpose it does not enter my house.

If I don't like something, even more so.
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Then demand exactly what that person will supply.
Content-free blather
Only to the intellectualy impotent.
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Ever hear of Liberty? Look it up.
Ever hear of Civilization? Responsibility?
Yes, we're trying to restore it.

There is so much wrong in your head, it would be easier just to saw off the
top and scoop it it out with a soup ladle.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Scout
2014-07-05 16:04:13 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
You'll demand that someone else pay for it.
We all pay for things we don't use and even some stuff we don't like
Not by choice stupid. Everything in my house has a purpose. If it does not
have a purpose it does not enter my house.
That wouldn't work with Baxter.....since he would never be able to enter his
own house.
MickKarn
2014-07-05 15:35:43 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Ever hear of Liberty? Look it up.
Ever hear of Civilization? Responsibility?

######
Most of us HAVE, you retard.

Please DO tell us all about YOUR definition of that huge word YOU just used,
called responsibility!
After all, YOU said you have no self respect, care for others, OR
"responsibility" for your own actions!
Gunner Asch
2014-07-04 20:21:37 UTC
On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 15:33:36 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
Thats all you know how to say.

-

General Colin Powell
Scout
2014-07-04 23:13:53 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
Yep, you want others to pay....and pay....and pay....and pay....and
pay....and pay.....

Why don't you pay for your own shit for once?
Baxter
2014-07-04 23:17:50 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and
who is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
Yep, you want others to pay....and pay....and pay....and pay....and
pay....and pay.....
Why don't you pay for your own shit for once?
We are ALL paying for this stuff - we're all in this together. Do you
not understand how Insurance works? Do you not understand that we all
either pay for contraception or we pay for maternity?
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
MickKarn
2014-07-04 23:41:05 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and
who is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
Yep, you want others to pay....and pay....and pay....and pay....and
pay....and pay.....
Why don't you pay for your own shit for once?
We are ALL paying for this stuff - we're all in this together.

#####

I'm not paying for you, you retard.
And YOU can't pay for me wants and needs, because YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB!
I am NOT "together with you", in any way shape or form, and YOU have made it
very clear, that YOU are also not on the same page as the majority here that
post to TPG.
So stop the flowery colored BS, and admit that you just lied again.

Either that, or show PROOF that you just donated a significant amount of
your own money to The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
http://www.venganza.org/join/
Scout
No, we're not, since that is EXACTLY what you're bitching about.
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 14:44:42 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and
who is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
Yep, you want others to pay....and pay....and pay....and pay....and
pay....and pay.....
Why don't you pay for your own shit for once?
We are ALL paying for this stuff - we're all in this together. Do you
not understand how Insurance works? Do you not understand that we all
either pay for contraception or we pay for maternity?
Why do you hate babies?
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
MickKarn
2014-07-05 14:53:08 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Scout
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and
who is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
Yep, you want others to pay....and pay....and pay....and pay....and
pay....and pay.....
Why don't you pay for your own shit for once?
We are ALL paying for this stuff - we're all in this together. Do you
not understand how Insurance works? Do you not understand that we all
either pay for contraception or we pay for maternity?
Why do you hate babies?

####
He was (still is?) a baby at one time.
OH, the memories!
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 14:51:38 UTC
Post by Baxter
we're all in this together.
No we're not. It was shoved down our throats against our will and quite
likely against the majority's will in a questionable manner by Congress and
Obama.

We could not possibly consented to it because we did not know what was in
it until after it was passed and even now it has been so altered by
Presidential fiat that it is not even what was passed.

So the notion that we are all in it together is simply pouring vinegar into
an open wound.

And at some point the festering wound that is Obama and his moronic vision
is going to get a lot of people killed.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
MickKarn
2014-07-04 23:47:05 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
Yep, you want others to pay....and pay....and pay....and pay....and
pay....and pay.....

Why don't you pay for your own shit for once?

#####
Because that would require him and his ilk to ...(wait for it, it's rather
catchy after a while! :)
http://youtu.be/TwI2DTiVSJ0
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 14:37:43 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Or religious ground fucktard. Ie, moral grounds. Think of us as
conscientious objectors.
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
That's because you're stuck on stupid.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Baxter
2014-07-05 15:08:46 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
That's because you're stuck on stupid.
IOW, you want us to read you minds.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 15:17:48 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
That's because you're stuck on stupid.
IOW, you want us to read you minds.
That would presume you are capable of such things. What we would like is
for you to stop impuning us by telling us why we beleive something in a
manner that you thinks makes us look like inhumane animals.

Then I want YOU to die.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
MickKarn
2014-07-05 15:30:31 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
That's because you're stuck on stupid.
IOW, you want us to read you minds.

####

YOU can't even read/understand your OWN mind, you drunken retard!
YOU WROTE: "Anyone who buys or has healthcare insurance is NOT paying his
Scout
2014-07-05 16:02:47 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
Post by Baxter
'Cept all we hear is "pay".
That's because you're stuck on stupid.
IOW, you want us to read you minds.
Na, you've been told, you just either don't listen or chose to ignore what
you're told.
MickKarn
2014-07-04 15:39:06 UTC
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.

####
Wrong again, as usual, you retard!
YOU want OTHERS to pay for your irresponsible acts of and when 'shit
happens."

That's the LEFTARD WAY!
Gunner Asch
2014-07-04 20:21:07 UTC
On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 15:09:51 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Of course we dont.

Unless you are willing to provide us with however much ammunition we
chose to shoot at the range and in competition.

Think hard before answering...BaxiBoi

-

General Colin Powell
Baxter
2014-07-04 22:18:32 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Of course we dont.
You're going to pay for it anyway - either you pay for contraception or
you pay for pregnancy. As far as that goes, the guy is responsible for
at least 50% of it.
Post by Gunner Asch
Unless you are willing to provide us with however much ammunition we
chose to shoot at the range and in competition.
Think hard before answering...BaxiBoi
Seems I and everyone else is paying for the gunnuz dead and wounded.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
MickKarn
2014-07-04 22:30:00 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Of course we dont.
You're going to pay for it anyway - either you pay for contraception or
you pay for pregnancy. As far as that goes, the guy is responsible for
at least 50% of it.

#####
That's IF the woman knows who the "father" is.
Ask your Mom about that scenario.
HELLS BELLS, lets ask YOU about all those "father's day cards" you sent, and
were "Returned to sender"?

Elvis ring a bell?

But as long YOU want somebody ELSE to foot the bill for you, yer a happy
little clam.

THAT IS WHAT YOU JUST SAID AND AGREED WITH!
Scout
2014-07-04 23:15:53 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Of course we dont.
You're going to pay for it anyway - either you pay for contraception or
you pay for pregnancy. As far as that goes, the guy is responsible for
at least 50% of it.
See? Here you are again demanding that others pay.....

So it's really liberals claiming they don't want to pay for this stuff,
isn't it?
Guy Fawkes
2014-07-05 14:54:04 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Baxter
Post by Gunner Asch
Unless you are willing to provide us with however much ammunition we
chose to shoot at the range and in competition.
Think hard before answering...BaxiBoi
Seems I and everyone else is paying for the gunnuz dead and wounded.
So only indigent people are killed or wounded by guns and "government" is
paying the tab for that?

I will need to see the evidence for that.
--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.
Scout
2014-07-04 23:13:00 UTC
Wouldn't that actually be the left, who's demanding that others pay for it?
MickKarn
2014-07-04 23:22:54 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Guy Fawkes
So to you human life is a balance sheet? Who is worthy of life and who
is not?
It's you rightards claiming you don't want to pay for this stuff.
Wouldn't that actually be the left, who's demanding that others pay for it?

#####

Baxter is still on a drunkard's swill based dizzy-tizzy, so he forgets who
is supposed pay what.
It’s the 4th of July after all, and he has a dozen sparklers up his
ass....with a cherry bomb ready to blow.
Dhu on Gate
2014-07-04 17:53:53 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
Not to me. To companies, and they rule like a bunch of Norman Princelings;-)
It's a Capital thing.

Dhu
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.
Dhu on Gate
2014-07-03 19:44:34 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
No sane woman who wasn't raped wants an abortion, and offering it
as part of a spectrum of birth control only serves to make women
aware that they are not slaves to biology. Kids who are educated
about human sexuality, biology and reproduction are also *MORE*
likely to choose to just keep their pants done up.

Dhu
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.
MickKarn
2014-07-03 14:01:07 UTC

Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
[chuckle]
Hobby Lobby's investments are doing well, I hear. They're doing their
job in making sure their employees' retirement fund is financially
healthy.
That makes their win in the Supreme Court again the leftist collective
DOUBLY DELICIOUS.
Yep.

Increase the number of abortions and make money off them by pretending
to be offended

Perfect rightard scam.

#####

Uh, it's you LEFTARDS that want to make others pay for the abortions, after
you wake up and find that you fuck anything!

Ask your Mom, when she had you.
SpamTheSpammers
services
Sancho Panza
2014-07-03 21:09:28 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
[chuckle]
Hobby Lobby's investments are doing well, I hear. They're doing their
job in making sure their employees' retirement fund is financially
healthy.
That makes their win in the Supreme Court again the leftist collective
DOUBLY DELICIOUS.
Yep.
Increase the number of abortions and make money off them by pretending
to be offended
Perfect rightard scam.
Perfectly illogical leftist radical illogic at work. Why would Hobby
Lobby speak out so strongly and publicly against abortifacients if they
are so essential to its economic well-being?

---
MickKarn
2014-07-03 13:10:49 UTC
"GOP_Decline_and_Fall" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services

http://boingboing.net/2014/07/01/three-quarters-of-hobby-lobby.html

Hobby Lobby is so offended by the idea of contributing to its
employees' birth control expenses that it fought all the way to the
Supreme Court over the issue.

######
Get OVER IT, you retard.
If YOU and the sheep/critter you knocked up wants an abortion, because that
used condom you have thumb-tacked to the headboard failed...

unknown
2014-07-04 19:32:00 UTC

IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS MESSAGE, YOU SPAMMED TO A CANADIAN POLITICS
GROUP
MAKE A CORRECTION, OR YOU'LL SEE THIS
AGAIN

Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-07-03 13:23:18 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
Now I'm out of luck
'Cause you know I like to fuck
And now they say that maybe
Fucking might just make a baby

But you know it feels so swell
And they all can go to hell
If they think that I must fund
My own birth control- I'm stunned!

I have a right to fuck in the Constitution
Someone paying for me is the best solution
Paying myself? That causes me anxiety
You want me to be a burden to society?

I want the pills and a box full of condoms
I don't want to spend any of my own wampums
Somebody else needs to pay for all this shit
And if I don't get it I'll throw a damn fit

-Professor Deep Dudu
MickKarn

Not something Kasy Kasim's wife would have allowed on America's top 40.
SpamTheSpammers
2014-07-04 19:30:51 UTC
Jack Ryan
2014-07-04 19:54:17 UTC
unknown
2014-07-04 21:07:10 UTC

AND KEEP THE
TROLLS OUT OF YOUR NEWSGROUP

Ventas
2014-07-04 23:39:30 UTC
SpamTheSpammers
Dave U. Random
2014-07-05 02:24:25 UTC
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:07:10 -0700
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:07:10 -0700
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
3/4 of Hobby Lobby's investment funds include contraception, abortion
services
http://boingboing.net/2014/07/01/three-quarters-of-hobby-lobby.html
Hobby Lobby is so offended by the idea of contributing to its
employees' birth control expenses that it fought all the way to the
Supreme Court over the issue. But its retirement plan has over $73M
sunk into funds that include companies that make contraception.
The company made the investments in mutual funds that include Teva
Pharmaceutical Industries, Actavis, Pfizer, Forest Laboratories, Aetna
and Humana three months after it filed its lawsuit. The companies in
their portfolio make contraceptive pills, abortion drugs, IUDs, and
provide surgical abortions and emergency contraception. The funds
comprise three quarters of Hobby Lobby's overall portfolio.
Prostaglandins help induce labor. They are completely legit
vasodilators. Other uses are not indicated.

---