Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit human being as Trump, maybe worse
Lisa Green
2016-07-28 05:11:25 UTC
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
tt
2016-07-28 05:52:51 UTC
trump is a prejudice bigot
Lisa Green
Hillary is worse. You agree.
tt
no trump is worse then hillary
Lisa Green
No, Hillary is worse. You agree.
tt
can't you read?????????????????????????????????
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-07-30 18:24:51 UTC
So if I am hearing you correctly, stealing from poor people is A-Ok
with you.
Atlantic City.
Trump University.
Subject to interpetation.
Raising millions of dollars to help Haitains and keeping it, priceless.
Hillary scamming people for millions of dollars is how she does business....

But stealing millions of dollars meant to help Haitian earthquake
victims and keeping it, that's priceless.

Is it a Master Card commercial? I think you were onto it.
--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
they are 'mutually exclusive'.
tt
lol your a rumdum lol
Clave
2016-07-28 06:28:47 UTC
"Lisa Green" <***@kern.gov.not> wrote in message news:2ugmz.33704$***@fx17.iad...

LOFL -- like your politics are *SO* based on honesty.

What a stooge.
Lisa Green
Exactly right.
Frank
2016-07-28 12:01:19 UTC
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
Both Clinton's are crooked and belong behind bars. It is the little "d"
that protects them.
Clave
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-07-28 14:26:59 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
Both Clinton's are crooked and belong behind bars...
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
Did anyone prove that Al Capone ever MURDERED ANYONE?
--
That's Karma ;)

Obama has no problem labeling Republicans as his enemy, and he can label
Republicans as racists easily enough...

Obama has no problem calling the police, racists and condemning them.

Why does Obama have so much difficulty calling Muslims, terrorists and
condemning them?
max headroom
Every time a woman said, "You can't prove that!" to me, I thought, 'I don't need to... now."
Clave
So you can't either.
max headroom
2016-07-28 20:06:13 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
Both Clinton's are crooked and belong behind bars...
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
Every time a woman said, "You can't prove that!" to me, I thought, 'I
don't need to... now."
So you can't either.
I guess you missed BTE's link to
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
Clave
2016-07-28 20:08:15 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar.
She
really is.
Both Clinton's are crooked and belong behind bars...
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
Every time a woman said, "You can't prove that!" to me, I thought, 'I
don't need to... now."
So you can't either.
I guess you missed BTE's link to
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
LOFL -- so your politics are based on honesty?

There's a fucking joke.
max headroom
Heeyyyyy... you must be a liberal, huh?
Frank
2016-07-29 00:33:59 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar.
She
really is.
Both Clinton's are crooked and belong behind bars...
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
Every time a woman said, "You can't prove that!" to me, I thought, 'I
don't need to... now."
So you can't either.
I guess you missed BTE's link to
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
LOFL -- so your politics are based on honesty?
There's a fucking joke.
Heeyyyyy... you must be a liberal, huh?
To sink to his level, I'd say, he's got his head so far up Hillary's
cunt that he can't see the light of day.
Clave
2016-07-29 00:35:38 UTC
<...>
Post by Clave
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
<...>
To sink to his level, I'd say, he's got his head so far up Hillary's cunt
that he can't see the light of day.
I notice none of you fucking imbeciles seem interested in actually proving
anything.

Funny how I knew that.

LOFL
max headroom
2016-07-29 01:50:10 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
I guess you missed BTE's link to
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
<...>
To sink to his level, I'd say, he's got his head so far up Hillary's cunt
that he can't see the light of day.
I notice none of you fucking imbeciles seem interested in actually proving
anything.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
Post by Clave
Funny how I knew that.
LOFL
Snip it again. I've got plenty of electrons left.
Clave
2016-07-29 03:12:41 UTC
"max headroom" <***@gmx.com> wrote in message news:nnecp4$hm7$***@dont-email.me...

<...>
Post by max headroom
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on
honesty?

LOFL -- what a stooge.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
max headroom
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
Clave
2016-07-29 05:25:07 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by max headroom
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on
honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time

Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an embarrassed
pubescent.
max headroom
Why should I?
Clave
2016-07-29 06:40:28 UTC
<...>
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an embarrassed
pubescent.
Why should I?
Kinda thought you might not want to look like an embarrassed pubescent.

Fine with me otherwise.
max headroom
2016-07-29 13:44:23 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an embarrassed
pubescent.
Why should I?
Kinda thought you might not want to look like an embarrassed pubescent.
Is that how you felt when evidence of Mrs. BJ's corruption was presented? Aren't you accustomed to
that by now?
Clave
2016-07-29 14:12:06 UTC
"max headroom" <***@gmx.com> wrote in message news:nnfnqj$d68$***@dont-email.me...

<...>
Post by Clave
Kinda thought you might not want to look like an embarrassed pubescent.
Is that how you felt when evidence of Mrs...
PK. embarrassed pubescent it is.

LOFL, you truly suck at this.
max headroom
2016-07-29 15:11:03 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Kinda thought you might not want to look like an embarrassed pubescent.
Is that how you felt when evidence of Mrs. BJ's corruption was presented? Aren't you accustomed
to that by now?
PK. embarrassed pubescent it is.
The "embarrassed pubescent" is the one who must snip the other's words to make himself look smarter.
Post by Clave
LOFL, you truly suck at this.
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit human
being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.

Thanks for playing.
Clave
2016-07-29 22:49:24 UTC
"max headroom" <***@gmx.com> wrote in message news:nnfrmm$rqh$***@dont-email.me...

<...>
Post by max headroom
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as
much a piece-of-shit human
being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.
I'm sure that's what you imagine happened.

You don't seem to do terribly well tracking actual reality though.
max headroom
Your *reality* is untrackable for normal people.
Clave
2016-07-30 04:32:00 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by max headroom
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as
much a piece-of-shit human
being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.
I'm sure that's what you imagine happened.
It's what happened.
As I said, I'm sure you've convinced yourself of that.

There really wasn't a lot of point talking to you in the first place, other
than in a point-and-laugh kind of way, but this pretty much dots the 'i'.

Go find someone else's ankles to yap at.
max headroom
2016-07-30 05:02:30 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by Clave
There really wasn't a lot of point talking to you in the first place, other
than in a point-and-laugh kind of way, but this pretty much dots the 'i'.
Yes, you tried your best to defend Evita, but you must have known it was a lost cause.
I'll find another Clintonista to mock. You can go dangle your ankles in another thread.
Governor Swill
2016-08-02 03:35:51 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Go find someone else's ankles to yap at.
I'll find another Clintonista to mock. You can go dangle your ankles in another thread.
Trump doubles down on Khan:
"Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage
of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same - Nice!" Trump
tweeted today in reference to an appearance that Khizr Khan and
Ghazala Khan, the slain soldier's parents, were making on CNN's "New
Day."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-doubles-criticism-khan-family-blow-back-continues/story?id=41041166

Poor Donald. Hillary was right again. He has no clue what's involved
in a Presidential campaign. My roommate wondered today if maybe the
Dems had planted Trump in the GOP race to mess with them. I observed
that if that was the case, she couldn't have made a better choice but
that it would have been difficult to work out how to do it. She
replied that Hillary probably told him, "Donald, just go out there and
be yourself."

Trump has single handedly turned "beyond the pale" into a cliche.

Swill
--
#imwithher

"[With Hillary Clinton] our international relations will not be reduced
to a business transaction." - Marine 4 star General John Allen (ret.)
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 15:40:20 UTC
Post by max headroom
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit human
being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.
No, it wasn't. What was proved was that the 25 year old Republican
witch hunt against her has effectively poisoned millions of minds
against her.

Trump will take deeply red states and perhaps a purple state her and
there, but you'd better get used to tuning in to the news for
President Clinton's press conferences.

In the meantime, pack your bags and update your passport. You'll need
them when you move to Russia.

Swill
--
#imwithher

"Giving his acceptance speech, Donald spoke for seventy-odd
minutes. And I do mean seventy ODD minutes."
- Hillary Clinton, the next President of the United States

"Megyn Kelly hangs out at CNN Grill, stoking speculation that
she could leave Fox News" - Kelly pictured with Don Lemon
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/28/megyn-kelly-hangs-out-at-cnn-grill-stoking-speculation-that-she-could-leave-fox-news/>
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-07-31 15:58:31 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit human
being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.
No, it wasn't. What was proved was that the 25 year old Republican
witch hunt against her has effectively poisoned millions of minds
against her.
Trump will take deeply red states and perhaps a purple state her and
there, but you'd better get used to tuning in to the news for
President Clinton's press conferences.
In the meantime, pack your bags and update your passport. You'll need
them when you move to Russia.
Swill
That many idiots want to live in an Oligarchy?

Democrats are pretty stupid and regressive.
That's Karma ;)
max headroom
2016-07-31 22:57:57 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit human
being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.
No, it wasn't. What was proved was that the 25 year old Republican
witch hunt against her has effectively poisoned millions of minds
against her....
Including USAToday?

???

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha
Governor Swill
2016-08-03 16:26:58 UTC
On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 15:57:57 -0700, "max headroom"
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit human
being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.
No, it wasn't. What was proved was that the 25 year old Republican
witch hunt against her has effectively poisoned millions of minds
against her....
Including USAToday?
???
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha
What? Fox News and MSNBC have a monopoly on wingnut bullshit these
days?

Swill

max headroom
2016-08-09 03:31:19 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit
human being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.
No, it wasn't. What was proved was that the 25 year old Republican
witch hunt against her has effectively poisoned millions of minds
against her....
Including USAToday?
???
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha
What? Fox News and MSNBC have a monopoly on wingnut bullshit these days?
Not as long as Mother Jones and HuffPo exist.

Are you implying that USAToday prints wingnut bullshit?
Governor Swill
2016-08-09 15:01:50 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Because I ignore your diversions? The subject is "Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit
human being as Trump, maybe worse." You disputed it, but it was proved true.
No, it wasn't. What was proved was that the 25 year old Republican
witch hunt against her has effectively poisoned millions of minds
against her....
Including USAToday?
???
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha
What? Fox News and MSNBC have a monopoly on wingnut bullshit these days?
Not as long as Mother Jones and HuffPo exist.
Are you implying that USAToday prints wingnut bullshit?
They ALL print wingnut bullshit from time to time, especially when
they need to up their circulation. But some print so much, they
become synonymous with it. Let's see which USAToday is trying to be.

Swill
--
#imwithher
You can lead a wingnut to knowledge but you can't make him
learn.
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 15:37:55 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an embarrassed
pubescent.
Why should I?
Kinda thought you might not want to look like an embarrassed pubescent.
Is that how you felt when evidence of Mrs. BJ's corruption was presented? Aren't you accustomed to
that by now?
Hillary took the heat for Benghazi to cover up for David Petraeus in
order to protect the United States. Too bad Petraeus got caught later
cheating on his wife with a journalist he was telling state secrets
to. Clinton took all that shit for nothing.

Swill

max headroom
That must be some *great* shit you're smoking!
Clave
The only thing getting smoked here is your ass.
Governor Swill
2016-08-03 17:27:33 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Hillary took the heat for Benghazi to cover up for David Petraeus in
order to protect the United States. Too bad Petraeus got caught later
cheating on his wife with a journalist he was telling state secrets
to. Clinton took all that shit for nothing.
That must be some *great* shit you're smoking!
I figure you're hoping for a rude sentence or two you can argue about,
but Benghazi is too complex and important to avoid the myriad of
factors involved. So, before you click *reply* and start screeching
like a pod person, please read through this information and check out
the cites provided.

There are multiple cites to my assertions below. I have not cited
just a single source, or sources that go back to only one source. The
cites below are multiply sourced to media reports and official
government information releases starting with:

Part of a letter to Trey Gowdy from "Elijah Cummings and Adam Smith,
two House committee members, objecting to the former's incessant
demands for information about Benghazi from the Department of Defense
(DOD):"

"We are writing to object to your repeated, unnecessary, and
ever-changing demands for information from the Department of Defense.
Our nation's warfighters are charged with a solemn responsibility, but
your evolving list of increasing demands is now putting a strain on
the Pentagon that is completely unwarranted, unreasonable, and
unjustified."
http://www.snopes.com/trey-gowdy-admitted-benghazi/

The "strain" relates to classified information that DoD, CIA and State
didn't want made public. Additional information came out of the
Benghazi movie, "13 Hours", itself a leak of classified information of
stunning proportions.

To wit:

Benghazi was a CIA operation (actually a combo CIA/State/DoD op) while
the CIA was under the direction of David Petraeus. They were trying
to link up with US friendly, pro Libyan government rebels in part, to
arm them, though officially they were supposed to be DISarming the
Libyans. Stevens was there because he had established a solid
relationship with these pro US groups and was to act as a go-between,
that being the reason he was posted to Libya in the first place.

The pro US groups' enemies, Islamist, anti government rebels, attacked
the Ambassador's house while he was in residence to assist the CIA
operation and then attacked the CIA compound. They achieved their
aim. They blocked that source of American support for their enemies.

Because the entire Benghazi affair is shrouded in mystery due to
classified information, Clinton simply took all the heat on the
Benghazi mess in order to prevent investigation of these classified
activities. But Gowdy wasn't satisfied. He kept digging, ultimately
holding the closed hearings which elicited classified info which, as
Cummings and Smith feared, did leak out.

Gowdy didn't exonerate Clinton because he couldn't find anything on
her, he did it because information gotten from Pentagon and intel
figures during the closed hearings convinced him and his committee
that there was never anything Clinton could have done to prevent the
attack or save those lives and that any further public release of
classified information would be very damaging to the United States.

Snopes provides a guide to some of the story. At the end of my post
you'll find an excerpt from a comprehensive and fully cited Wikipedia
article. Other confirmations are available on the net with fairly
simple search phrases.

Where fact, fabrication and exaggeration meet:
"The True Story Behind the Benghazi Movie 13 Hours"
http://time.com/4178593/benghazi-movie-13-hours-accuracy-fact-check/

"Not up to speed on what happened in Benghazi? Here’s a history:
Diplomatic workers staffed a temporary residential outpost in the
Libyan city after the death of dictator Moammar Gadhafi. On a night
the U.S. ambassador, Christopher Stevens, was visiting from the
capital in Tripoli, armed Islamic terrorists attacked, setting a toxic
diesel-fueled fire that killed the ambassador and a colleague.
Americans then drove, chased by attackers, to a nearby annex, where a
mortar attack in the morning killed two security contractors. By noon,
hasty scrambling by the American and Libyan governments got U.S.
workers to safety in Tripoli, along with their four dead comrades.

"That "annex" was a compound used by the CIA. So, while we’ve seen
unclassified reports from a State Department accountability review
board, a Senate committee and some House Republicans, and watched
testimony before Rep. Darrell Issa’s House committee — there’s a layer
of secrecy that daunts diplomats and lawmakers alike."
<http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/may/16/fact-checking-benghazi-our-most-recent-round-/>

""The administration including (Defense) Secretary (Leon) Panetta were
very crystal clear, there were no military assets, but I got to tell
you, we had proximity, we had capability, we had four individuals in
Libya armed, ready to go, dressed about to get into the car to go in
the airport to go help their fellow countrymen who were dying and
being killed and under attack in Benghazi and they were told to stand
down.""

[Those "four individuals" were part of the security team at the
Embassy in Tripoli. What a great idea! Let's send the Embassy's
security to Benghazi so it will be defenseless too!]

Wikipedia contains a more comprehensive analysis that is fully cited
and states in part:

"Within months of the start of the Libyan revolution in February 2011,
the CIA began building a covert presence in Benghazi.[29]

"During the war, elite counterterrorist operators from America's Delta
Force were deployed to Libya as analysts, instructing the rebels on
specifics about weapons and tactics.[30]:16

"Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens was named the first liaison with
the Libyan opposition in March 2011.[31]

"After the end of the war, both the CIA and the U.S. State Department
were tasked with continuing to identify and collect arms that had
flooded the country during the war, particularly shoulder-fired
missiles taken from the arsenal of the Gaddafi regime,[32][33] as well
as securing Libyan chemical weapons stockpiles, and helping to train
Libya's new intelligence service.[29]

"Eastern Libya and Benghazi were key intelligence-gathering hubs for
intelligence operatives."
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack#American_presence_in_Libya_and_Benghazi>

In short, Hillary's detractors hold her to blame for a CIA op that
went bad. An op she took the heat for in order to protect classified
US operations.

Swill

Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-08-03 19:18:38 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
Blame it all on the guy you had hired as a fall guy.... The problem is
you destroyed Petraeus before the Benghazi scandal broke and Hillary was
in the room that was monitoring the attack. The Obama plan was to get
Petraeus out of any shot at running for the Presidency. Petraeus was
always on the Democrats target list, remember the
*GENERAL BETRAY-US* stuff from the LEFTISTS in the U.S., well I do.

You Liberals were out to get Petraeus and now you want to hang the whole
Hillary gun running fiasco around the neck of Petraeus, how many times
do think that scam will work?
--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#92 - Grasshopper.... "You can hang a dead man many times, but a live
man only once."
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-08-03 20:00:20 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
[...]

Punish your enemies and reward your friends -Obama-

This was a (BOGO) "buy one get one" you're trying to get Hillary off and
reward her... and at the same time punish Petraeus some more.

It won't fly because the CIA is NOT an independent agency and they were
NOT in charge, they were taking orders.
--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#6.0.1 - Socialism is a virtual world that we create. It's as real as
logging into a video game.
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 14:56:16 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on
honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an embarrassed
pubescent.
Why should I?
To prove you're not a hypocrite?

Swill

max headroom
Non sequitur.
Governor Swill
2016-08-03 17:29:32 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an embarrassed pubescent.
Why should I?
To prove you're not a hypocrite?
Non sequitur.
Nevertheless, it's the answer to your question.

Swill

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
2016-07-29 10:26:32 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by max headroom
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-
check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on
honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-dona
ld-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an
embarrassed pubescent.
Politifact?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Another leftist shit bunker.
--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let
tyrants. It is its natural manure."--Thomas Jefferson, Nov. 13, 1787
Clave
2016-07-29 11:05:13 UTC
Post by Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by max headroom
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-
check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on
honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-dona
ld-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an
embarrassed pubescent.
Politifact?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Another leftist shit bunker.
LOFL -- embarrassed pubescent it is.

Does your mommy still help bathe you?

Tell us about your mother.
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 16:01:33 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on
honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-dona
ld-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an
embarrassed pubescent.
Politifact?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Another leftist shit bunker.
I'm not surprised you laugh at facts.

Global terror attacks against US targets were much higher during the
Reagan/Bush years. The dropped sharply under Clinton, rose again
under Bush Mk II and have been dropping under Obama.
http://www.factandmyth.com/benghazi/benghazi-attack-timeline-facts-and-myths

"Fact: The Benghazi incident is a tragedy but is one of countless
attacks on US diplomatic structures. What little help was available
(which was slightly delayed for the sake of ensuring they weren’t
walking into an ambush) was sent within 30 minutes of the attack.
Eight separate investigations have been conducted, most of them merely
confirming what the previous investigations concluded: that a lack of
preparation is largely to blame, but there was no foul play nor
refusal to send help. Existing allegations range from demonstrably
false internet rumors (that air support was available) to the usual
logical fallacies (like the hindsight bias of assuming that the State
Department should have known the Benghazi attack was imminent, even
though there were threats of attacks on multiple locations). The
Benghazi saga appears to be at heart, a political movement."

Republicans leaked altered versions of actual quotes, leaving many to
believe that the White House was covering up the facts
Fox News editorialized an unverified and anonymous statement that
stand down orders were given (this was proven to be false, once it was
known that CIA operatives arrived on the scene in less than 30
minutes.
As recently as November 2013, CBS interviewed a now-discredited “eye
witness” (Dylan Davies–who so happened to be in process of publishing
a book on the incident) whose claims contradicted those he gave the
FBI prior to this interview (he subsequently admitted he was lying)
The closest thing to a “stand down” order was an order to await more
intelligence before allowing Paronto and his team to depart (this is
largely the basis for the 13 Hours movie, whose narrative is at odds
with the findings of the various Benghazi investigations.

Trey Gowdy has admitted there was no "stand down" order and that it
simply was not possible to get help there on time. He is one of four
prominent Republicans who have admitted the Benghazi hearings are
purely political attacks aimed directly at Hillary Clinton.

Benghazi was primarily a CIA covert op, not a State embassage. That's
why CIA was already there, it was *their* beat. Stevens suffered from
bad timing - he shouldn't have stayed in Tripoli as the heat was
rising.

This is also why Clinton took all the heat in the hearings. The CIA
role was classified and most of the information about it remains
classified. How much more heat do you think she would have taken had
she shared this classified information in public hearings?

So she chose to take the heat from Republicans (she's used to that by
now) instead of fingering CIA Director David Petraeus (who was busy
with his fingers in Paula Broadwell's 'wherever').
Post by Clave
LOFL -- embarrassed pubescent it is.
Does your mommy still help bathe you?
Tell us about your mother.
Oh, please! Gentlemen don't kiss and tell.

Gunner Asch
2016-07-29 23:16:00 UTC
On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:26:32 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
Post by Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by max headroom
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-
check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on
honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-dona
ld-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an
embarrassed pubescent.
Politifact?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Another leftist shit bunker.
Called that one correctly. Shit bunker it is.

---
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 16:04:46 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Clave
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an
embarrassed pubescent.
Politifact?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Another leftist shit bunker.
Called that one correctly. Shit bunker it is.
Until it embarrasses a leftist, then you guys can't wait to cite it.

Benghazi was David Petraeus' fault.

Swill

Governor Swill
2016-07-31 14:54:44 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
"max headroom" wrote http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based
on honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015-12-21/fact-checking-website-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
Try responding to it this time instead of snipping it like an embarrassed
pubescent.
Especially after he just whined about you snipping his post.
Hypocrisy, anyone?

Swill

Governor Swill
2016-07-31 14:53:07 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on
honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
Didn't you just complain about somebody else snipping your electrons?
But you sure snipped his. You being so handy with the scissors and
all, snip mine.

<http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien>
<http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-scandals/474726/>
<https://www.minnpost.com/eric-black-ink/2016/02/trump-lying-about-what-he-said-iraq-war>
<http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/21/donald-told-21-fact-checked-proven-lies-acceptance-speech.html>
<http://www.factcheck.org/2015/08/trumps-amnesia/>

Trump HATES our military and veterans.

Donald Trump calls our military "horrible". He called a three star
Marine General "a failed general". He criticized John McCain's
service saying he didn't like soldiers who got captured. What else
are you supposed to do when your plane gets shot down over enemy
territory? He claimed gold star mother Ghazala Khan didn't speak at
the convention because her Muslim faith didn't allow her to.

In a TV interview Friday she said, “First of all, I thank all America
who listened from their heart to my husband’s and my heart, and I’m so
grateful for that. And it was very nervous because I cannot see my
son’s picture, and I cannot even come in the room where his pictures
are. And that’s why when, I saw the picture at my back [on the video
screen], I couldn’t take it. I controlled myself at that time. So it
was, it is, very hard.”
<http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/31/khizr-khans-speech-ghazala-khans-comments-and-donald-trumps-replies/>

"When pressed to respond to the powerful speech by Khizr Khan at the
DNC, he [Trump] chose to go after the dead soldier’s mother and claim
his empire was a sacrifice."

"Trump was asked by Maureen Dowd on Saturday what was his reaction to
”the poignant appearance of Muslim lawyer Khizr Khan and his wife” at
the DNC. Did Trump respond by acknowledging Capt. Khan’s sacrifice or
offer words of support for these Gold Star parents? Nope, instead he
answered with one sentence: “I’d like to hear his wife say
something.”"
Post by max headroom
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/30/chicken-hawk-trump-mocks-captain-khan-s-mother.html>
When he talks about being so instrumental in building "that memorial
in New York", he's not talking about the 9/11 one, he's talking about
a Vietnam memorial built decades before. Unfortunately, Trump didn't
have much to do with that either.

"One official of the Vietnam commission, who has attended all the
meetings, maintains Trump has been to only two or three out of 20
meetings. This was confirmed by another member of the commission. The
first time he attended a meeting was to launch the commission, one
source says, and the second was when he arrived with a reporter who
was profiling him."
https://twitter.com/joshgreenman/status/759456042979819520

I'm really tired of Donald trashing the military, our veterans and
grieving survivors and his habit of lying about his support for them.
In February this year, after collecting that money for Wounded
Warriors, WaPo had to shame him into sending them the check.

Swill

max headroom
2016-07-31 23:14:21 UTC
Post by max headroom
Are you trying to say with a straight face that your politics are based on honesty?
LOFL -- what a stooge.
Obviously, yours aren't... but at least you recognize proof of Mrs. BJ's dishonesty.
Didn't you just complain about somebody else snipping your electrons?
But you sure snipped his. You being so handy with the scissors and
all, snip mine.
OK.

It's all irrelevant to the subject "Hillary every bit as much a piece-of-shit human being as Trump,
maybe worse"
Ted&Alice
2016-07-29 07:52:23 UTC
<...>
Post by max headroom
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/
I eat shit.
Ewww.
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 16:07:46 UTC
<http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/fact-check-hillary-clinton-false-and-misleading-claims/87499416/>
I eat shit.
Ewww.
This is why you're an asshole. Next time you complain at the way I
treat you, remember what you did in this post.

Did I mention you're an asshole? Because if I didn't, I want to make
sure you know you're an asshole.

Swill

Governor Swill
2016-07-31 14:24:04 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by Clave
Funny how I knew that.
LOFL
Snip it again. I've got plenty of electrons left.
Might as well snip it. It's all bullshit anyway. Why waste reading
time on it?

Swill

max headroom
Hell, yeah, it's only USAToday, not a reputable source like Daily Kos or Huffpo.
Governor Swill
2016-08-03 17:34:29 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Funny how I knew that.
LOFL
Snip it again. I've got plenty of electrons left.
Might as well snip it. It's all bullshit anyway. Why waste reading time on it?
Hell, yeah, it's only USAToday, not a reputable source like Daily Kos or Huffpo.
Which doesn't change the fact that it's a list of political lies told
by a candidate. To ding Hillary for her lies while holding her
opponent blameless for his is hypocritical.

That is, her lies are canceled out by his.

Swill

Clave
And then some.
max headroom
They're both liars. Will you vote for either?
Governor Swill
2016-08-09 15:07:17 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
That is, her lies are canceled out by his.
They're both liars.
ALL politicians are liars. Refusing to support any politician over
any other politician based on the lies they tell is hypocritical at
best. Not that it's totally irrelevant, but there's a difference
between a pol lying to hide something important and one who lies
because he can't help himself.
Post by max headroom
Will you vote for either?
Yes, I will gladly vote for Clinton because of all the candidates
running, she's the best qualified and the only one I can trust to see
to the best interests of my country. Trump will only line his pockets
before destroying America. Johnson and Stein have no chance of
winning.

Swill
learn.
max headroom
2016-08-09 15:48:12 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Will you vote for either?
Yes, I will gladly vote for Clinton because of all the candidates
running, she's the best qualified and the only one I can trust to see
to the best interests of my country. Trump will only line his pockets
before destroying America. Johnson and Stein have no chance of
winning.
When you vote for lying pieces of shit politicians rather than honest candidates, you're telling the
Powers That Be that honesty and integrity in our leaders are unimportant to you, and they should
continue to offer up lying pieces of shit.
Governor Swill
2016-08-10 14:35:25 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Yes, I will gladly vote for Clinton because of all the candidates
running, she's the best qualified and the only one I can trust to see
to the best interests of my country. Trump will only line his pockets
before destroying America. Johnson and Stein have no chance of
winning.
When you vote for lying pieces of shit politicians rather than honest candidates,
Like Donald Trump? Trump is not merely a liar, he's a stupid one who
lies when the truth would have worked better. For example, he could
have pounded away at Clinton over the $400M flight last week and
picked up some support, but that wasn't good enough.

He just *had* to embellish the story with a lie. So instead of the
media talking about $400M in euros being flown to Iran in exchange for
hostages, they talked about Donald's phantom videotape instead.

His economic speech got drowned out by news of Republican rebellion he
set off by making comments about not honoring our commitments to our
allies.

After Philadelphia, the idiot blew his best opportunity to beat up on
the Dems. But instead of chewing up Hillary for her convention
speech, he spent a week in a feud with veterans, Gold Star Families
and was even censured by the VFW. When was the last time the VFW told
a Republican candidate to shove it?

And why? Because he couldn't bring himself to say something nice
about the mother of a dead US soldier.
Post by max headroom
you're telling the
Powers That Be that honesty and integrity in our leaders are unimportant to you, and they should
continue to offer up lying pieces of shit.
WE make them lie. WE refuse to hear the truth. WE demand they tell
us what WE want to hear. The last politician to try to tell the
public the truth was Jimmy Carter.

In any case, there aren't any honest candidates running. Though
Johnson hasn't been caught in any lies, yet, he doesn't have to lie.
Or take headlines. All he has to do is appear reasonable, hope he
doesn't say anything stupid in the debates (assuming he can get
another 3 points in national polling), state his positions and see how
many NeverTrump and NeverHillary votes combined he can get. Then
he'll brag that he got more votes than any Libertarian in history. And
THAT, my friend, will be *his* favorite lie, told for the rest of his
life.

Swill
learn.
max headroom
2016-08-10 15:32:30 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Yes, I will gladly vote for Clinton because of all the candidates
running, she's the best qualified and the only one I can trust to see
to the best interests of my country. Trump will only line his pockets
before destroying America. Johnson and Stein have no chance of
winning.
When you vote for lying pieces of shit politicians rather than honest candidates,
Like Donald Trump? Trump is not merely a liar, he's a stupid one who
lies when the truth would have worked better. For example, he could
have pounded away at Clinton over the $400M flight last week and
picked up some support, but that wasn't good enough.
And Mrs BJ still can't tell the truth about Director Comey's report of the FBI's investigation of
her emails.
Post by max headroom
you're telling the
Powers That Be that honesty and integrity in our leaders are unimportant to you, and they should
continue to offer up lying pieces of shit.
WE make them lie. WE refuse to hear the truth. WE demand they tell
us what WE want to hear. The last politician to try to tell the
public the truth was Jimmy Carter.
That pretty well summarizes the Democrat position.
Post by Governor Swill
In any case, there aren't any honest candidates running. Though
Johnson hasn't been caught in any lies, yet, he doesn't have to lie....
Are you implying Mrs BJ must lie to appeal to Democrats?
Post by Governor Swill
... Or take headlines. All he has to do is appear reasonable, hope he
doesn't say anything stupid in the debates (assuming he can get
another 3 points in national polling), state his positions and see how
many NeverTrump and NeverHillary votes combined he can get. Then
he'll brag that he got more votes than any Libertarian in history. And
THAT, my friend, will be *his* favorite lie, told for the rest of his life.
Can't handle the idea of a third President Johnson, eh?

If you insist upon voting for the lesser of TWO evils, don't be shocked if the one you get is evil.
Governor Swill
2016-08-11 04:52:05 UTC
On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:32:30 -0700, "max headroom"
Post by max headroom
And Mrs BJ still can't tell the truth about Director Comey's report of the FBI's investigation of
her emails.
But nobody notices because Donald, intent on remaining the center of
attention at all times, keeps sucking all the oxygen out of the room.
Everytime Hillary steps in it, Donald shoves her out of the way and
jumps in it.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
WE make them lie. WE refuse to hear the truth. WE demand they tell
us what WE want to hear. The last politician to try to tell the
public the truth was Jimmy Carter.
That pretty well summarizes the Democrat position.
It's a political fact of life for any party.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
In any case, there aren't any honest candidates running. Though
Johnson hasn't been caught in any lies, yet, he doesn't have to lie....
Are you implying Mrs BJ must lie to appeal to Democrats?
So, I'm stating flat out that all politicians lie about stuff all the
time. Have you forgotten English?
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
... Or take headlines. All he has to do is appear reasonable, hope he
doesn't say anything stupid in the debates (assuming he can get
another 3 points in national polling), state his positions and see how
many NeverTrump and NeverHillary votes combined he can get. Then
he'll brag that he got more votes than any Libertarian in history. And
THAT, my friend, will be *his* favorite lie, told for the rest of his life.
Can't handle the idea of a third President Johnson, eh?
He would probably be an improvement over the other two choices, but
he's not going to happen.
Post by max headroom
If you insist upon voting for the lesser of TWO evils, don't be shocked if the one you get is evil.
You get evil either way.

Swill
learn.
Mike Colangelo
2016-08-11 05:08:44 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
In any case, there aren't any honest candidates running. Though
Johnson hasn't been caught in any lies, yet, he doesn't have to lie....
Are you implying Mrs BJ must lie to appeal to Democrats?
So, I'm stating flat out that all politicians lie about stuff all the
time.
So you state your wish to see an inveterate congenital liar become
president of the U.S. - *NOT* because you think she's the lesser of two
evils, but because you like her lies.

Fuck off. Someone needs to slam a shovel on your head.
Governor Swill
2016-08-11 15:10:20 UTC
Post by Mike Colangelo
So you state your wish to see an inveterate congenital liar become
president of the U.S. - *NOT* because you think she's the lesser of two
evils, but because you like her lies.
Yeah, I like hers better than his. What of it?

Re: the Clinton Foundation "scandal".

This is an advantage for us. While the GOP railed against Obama's
inexperience in 2008, Clintonites pointed out the effectiveness in
foreign policy of "Hillary's rolodex". Not that she literally uses a
rolodex, the point was the depth and breadth of international contacts
that would be very helpful in conducting US foreign policy.

With the CGI, that rolodex has only gotten bigger.
Post by Mike Colangelo
Fuck off. Someone needs to slam a shovel on your head.
Ah! Death threats! You must be a Trump fan.

Watching Fox and Chris Wallace at the moment. Upon observing that
"we're talking about" Trump and his outrageous comments instead of
Hillary's CGI emails, said, "There are lots of Republicans who'd like
to be in Donald Trump's place right now," and further criticized him
saying, "Sometimes when your opponent is in trouble, you should just
get out of the way."

Seriously, when a man is this incompetent at running a campaign, he
sure as hell isn't capable of running this country.

Swill
learn.
PaxPerPoten
2016-08-11 23:50:29 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
In any case, there aren't any honest candidates running. Though
Johnson hasn't been caught in any lies, yet, he doesn't have to lie....
Are you implying Mrs BJ must lie to appeal to Democrats?
So, I'm stating flat out that all politicians lie about stuff all the
time.
So you state your wish to see an inveterate congenital liar become
president of the U.S. - *NOT* because you think she's the lesser of two
evils, but because you like her lies.
Fuck off. Someone needs to slam a shovel on your head.
Obviously someone already did that. You are now dealing with the
resulting imbecile.
ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
max headroom
2016-08-11 05:29:50 UTC
Post by max headroom
And Mrs BJ still can't tell the truth about Director Comey's report of the FBI's investigation of
her emails.
But nobody notices...
Yes, they did. There were plenty of discussions of her "short-circuit" lame-ass excuse over the
weekend.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
In any case, there aren't any honest candidates running. Though
Johnson hasn't been caught in any lies, yet, he doesn't have to lie....
Are you implying Mrs BJ must lie to appeal to Democrats?
So, I'm stating flat out that all politicians lie about stuff all the
time. Have you forgotten English?
Have you? You say "there aren't any honest candidates running," then follow that with, "Johnson
hasn't been caught in any lies." Is Gov. Johnson not a politician?
Because of people such as you.
Governor Swill
2016-08-11 15:19:25 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
And Mrs BJ still can't tell the truth about Director Comey's report of the FBI's investigation of
her emails.
But nobody notices...
Yes, they did. There were plenty of discussions of her "short-circuit" lame-ass excuse over the
weekend.
In between laughter and outrage at Trump's campaign mismanagement. It
was noted this weekend that every time Hillary gets in trouble, Donald
deflects the attacks on her by making himself the center of attention
with some stupid or outrageous comment.

It really does seem sometime like he's the Dems' best attack dog.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
In any case, there aren't any honest candidates running. Though
Johnson hasn't been caught in any lies, yet, he doesn't have to lie....
Are you implying Mrs BJ must lie to appeal to Democrats?
So, I'm stating flat out that all politicians lie about stuff all the
time. Have you forgotten English?
Have you? You say "there aren't any honest candidates running," then follow that with, "Johnson
hasn't been caught in any lies." Is Gov. Johnson not a politician?
Your grasp of the English language continues to be sketchy. Where
above did I say Johnson doesn't lie? Post it right here --->
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
If you insist upon voting for the lesser of TWO evils, don't be shocked if the one you get is
evil.
You get evil either way.
Because of people such as you.
No, because of right wing moonbats with their brains in their pants
who nominated Donald Trump. But for him, the GOP would be running an
effective, mainstream conservative candidate who would be beating the
shit out of Clinton in the polls and heading for a landslide.

Hillary isn't winning this election, Trump is losing it.

Swill
learn.
max headroom
2016-08-11 20:00:05 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
And Mrs BJ still can't tell the truth about Director Comey's report of the FBI's investigation
of her emails.
But nobody notices...
Yes, they did. There were plenty of discussions of her "short-circuit" lame-ass excuse over the
weekend.
In between laughter and outrage at Trump's campaign mismanagement. It
was noted this weekend that every time Hillary gets in trouble, Donald
deflects the attacks on her by making himself the center of attention
with some stupid or outrageous comment.
It was also noted that Mrs BJ just can't stop herself from lying about her emails, even in the face
of point-blank questions, and it reinforces the public's belief that she's untrustworthy.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
In any case, there aren't any honest candidates running. Though
Johnson hasn't been caught in any lies, yet, he doesn't have to lie....
Are you implying Mrs BJ must lie to appeal to Democrats?
So, I'm stating flat out that all politicians lie about stuff all the
time. Have you forgotten English?
Have you? You say "there aren't any honest candidates running," then follow that with, "Johnson
hasn't been caught in any lies." Is Gov. Johnson not a politician?
Your grasp of the English language continues to be sketchy. Where
above did I say Johnson doesn't lie? Post it right here --->
Do you believe Gov. Johnson is a liar who hasn't been caught yet?
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
If you insist upon voting for the lesser of TWO evils, don't be shocked if the one you get is
evil.
You get evil either way.
Because of people such as you.
No, because of right wing moonbats with their brains in their pants
who nominated Donald Trump....
And because of left wing moonbats with their heads up their asses who nominated Hillary Clinton.
Post by Governor Swill
... But for him, the GOP would be running an effective, mainstream conservative candidate who
would be beating the shit out of Clinton in the polls and heading for a landslide.
And you and the media would be branding that candidate a right wing extremist anyway, and parsing
every statement made by that candidate for something to attack.
Post by Governor Swill
Hillary isn't winning this election, Trump is losing it.
Two evils. Pyotr, with his usual aplomb, nailed it when he wrote, "The GOP and the DNC have chosen
the form of their Destructor."
Governor Swill
2016-08-12 04:54:24 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
And Mrs BJ still can't tell the truth about Director Comey's report of the FBI's investigation
of her emails.
But nobody notices...
Yes, they did. There were plenty of discussions of her "short-circuit" lame-ass excuse over the
weekend.
In between laughter and outrage at Trump's campaign mismanagement. It
was noted this weekend that every time Hillary gets in trouble, Donald
deflects the attacks on her by making himself the center of attention
with some stupid or outrageous comment.
It was also noted that Mrs BJ just can't stop herself from lying about her emails, even in the face
of point-blank questions, and it reinforces the public's belief that she's untrustworthy.
Yup. The secret's out now. No reason she can't admit it and move on.
That said, everytime she gets in trouble, Donald steals all the media
attention for himself. Now he's gone past Kenyan Muslim to labeling
the President the "founder" of ISIS. Given the chance in an interview
to back up, even being prompted, "You mean he created the conditions
for ISIS to develop," Trump replied, "No. I meant he founded ISIS."
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Have you? You say "there aren't any honest candidates running," then follow that with, "Johnson
hasn't been caught in any lies." Is Gov. Johnson not a politician?
Your grasp of the English language continues to be sketchy. Where
above did I say Johnson doesn't lie? Post it right here --->
Do you believe Gov. Johnson is a liar who hasn't been caught yet?
Answering a question with a question? Here's mine. Is he a
politician?
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
No, because of right wing moonbats with their brains in their pants
who nominated Donald Trump....
And because of left wing moonbats with their heads up their asses who nominated Hillary Clinton.
Difference being, Clinton is sane, she knows how things work and has a
big rolodex of people all around the planet who like Clintons. Trump,
they dislike and distrust. That puts her at a tremendous advantage in
foreign relations and national security.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
... But for him, the GOP would be running an effective, mainstream conservative candidate who
would be beating the shit out of Clinton in the polls and heading for a landslide.
And you and the media would be branding that candidate a right wing extremist anyway, and parsing
every statement made by that candidate for something to attack.
Hardly. I voted for Kasich this year.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Hillary isn't winning this election, Trump is losing it.
More correctly, he's throwing it away with both hands. Do you feel
manipulated yet?
Post by max headroom
Two evils. Pyotr, with his usual aplomb, nailed it when he wrote, "The GOP and the DNC have chosen
the form of their Destructor."
Pyotr? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You might as well quote Mr Hyde or Eve
Black.

Swill
learn.
max headroom
2016-08-12 06:25:31 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
And Mrs BJ still can't tell the truth about Director Comey's report of the FBI's
investigation of her emails.
But nobody notices...
Yes, they did. There were plenty of discussions of her "short-circuit" lame-ass excuse over the
weekend.
In between laughter and outrage at Trump's campaign mismanagement. It
was noted this weekend that every time Hillary gets in trouble, Donald
deflects the attacks on her by making himself the center of attention
with some stupid or outrageous comment.
It was also noted that Mrs BJ just can't stop herself from lying about her emails, even in the
face of point-blank questions, and it reinforces the public's belief that she's untrustworthy.
Yup. The secret's out now. No reason she can't admit it and move on....
True... yet she can't admit it even as the talking heads discuss her inability. Doesn't that disturb
you?
...That said, everytime she gets in trouble, Donald steals all the media
attention for himself....
Maybe the media give her a pass and focus on him for another reason.

Consider: had Mateen's father sat behind Trump at a rally, would the media let it go after a brief
mention, or would they still be howling days later?
... Now he's gone past Kenyan Muslim ...
<yawn> Yup, which came from the Clinton camp in '08...
...to labeling the President the "founder" of ISIS. Given the chance in an interview
to back up, even being prompted, "You mean he created the conditions
for ISIS to develop," Trump replied, "No. I meant he founded ISIS."
Funny, I heard Trump on the radio not an hour ago saying Beloved Leader created the conditions for
ISIS to regroup and grow stronger.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Have you? You say "there aren't any honest candidates running," then follow that with, "Johnson
hasn't been caught in any lies." Is Gov. Johnson not a politician?
Your grasp of the English language continues to be sketchy. Where
above did I say Johnson doesn't lie? Post it right here --->
Do you believe Gov. Johnson is a liar who hasn't been caught yet?
Answering a question with a question? Here's mine. Is he a politician?
Well, he was elected to the highest office in his state, so I suppose that qualifies. Do you believe
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
No, because of right wing moonbats with their brains in their pants
who nominated Donald Trump....
And because of left wing moonbats with their heads up their asses who nominated Hillary Clinton.
Difference being, Clinton is sane, she knows how things work and has a
big rolodex of people all around the planet who like Clintons....
Because, when they're bought, they stay bought.
... Trump, they dislike and distrust....
They don't know if they can buy him.
... That puts her at a tremendous advantage in foreign relations and national security.
As long as she dances to Soros' tune.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
... But for him, the GOP would be running an effective, mainstream conservative candidate who
would be beating the shit out of Clinton in the polls and heading for a landslide.
And you and the media would be branding that candidate a right wing extremist anyway, and parsing
every statement made by that candidate for something to attack.
Hardly. I voted for Kasich this year.
So what? I voted for Bernie.
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Hillary isn't winning this election, Trump is losing it.
More correctly, he's throwing it away with both hands. Do you feel manipulated yet?
Asks the guy who will vote for the lesser of TWO evils?
Neither post in t.p.g.
Governor Swill
2016-08-12 19:10:43 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
It was also noted that Mrs BJ just can't stop herself from lying about her emails, even in the
face of point-blank questions, and it reinforces the public's belief that she's untrustworthy.
Yup. The secret's out now. No reason she can't admit it and move on....
True... yet she can't admit it even as the talking heads discuss her inability. Doesn't that disturb
you?
Does it bother you that Bush said about Iraq, "Mistakes were made,"
instead of "I messed up?"
Post by max headroom
...That said, everytime she gets in trouble, Donald steals all the media
attention for himself....
Maybe the media give her a pass and focus on him for another reason.
Or maybe Trump's outrageous statements get better ratings than same
old, same old, Hillary who's been around forever.
Post by max headroom
Consider: had Mateen's father sat behind Trump at a rally, would the media let it go after a brief
mention, or would they still be howling days later?
... Now he's gone past Kenyan Muslim ...
<yawn> Yup, which came from the Clinton camp in '08...
Um, no. Not quite. Clinton never accused him of being Muslim and
later disavowed the claim that he wasn't born in the USA. Donald has
been doubling down on it for years.
Post by max headroom
...to labeling the President the "founder" of ISIS. Given the chance in an interview
to back up, even being prompted, "You mean he created the conditions
for ISIS to develop," Trump replied, "No. I meant he founded ISIS."
Funny, I heard Trump on the radio not an hour ago saying Beloved Leader created the conditions for
ISIS to regroup and grow stronger.
Exactly my point. Two days ago he was telling rally attendees Obama
was the founder of ISIS. Yesterday he reiterated that in a radio
interview even after being prompted to moderate his message of
"conditions". He said plainly that he did not mean Obama had created
conditions for ISIS, that he meant Obama was, literally, "a founder"
of it.

As his remarks pushed his poll numbers farther down with vital
independent voters and moderate Republicans, his campaign has finally
gotten him to say today what Hugh Hewitt tried to get him to say
yesterday.

It's the same pattern. He says something patently false that
alienates voters, the campaign struggles to explain "what he really
meant" and finally gets Donald to retract his original statement. He
does this every time somebody else, say, Hillary Clinton, gets so much
as a minute in the spotlight.

As one pundit noted last night, he isn't going after the middle that
campaigners always pivot to after the primaries. Instead, he's trying
to solidify the already guaranteed support of a core that he hopes
will get him into the White House no matter how much damage it does to
the GOP, the profession of politics or the country.

Currently, Senators and Congressmen are trying to get the party
leadership to move their Trump support resources to down ballot races
in the attempt to hold onto the Congress. So far, Priebus hasn't
budged which will leave lots of Senators and Reps hanging out to dry
alone.
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by max headroom
Have you? You say "there aren't any honest candidates running," then follow that with, "Johnson
hasn't been caught in any lies." Is Gov. Johnson not a politician?
Your grasp of the English language continues to be sketchy. Where
above did I say Johnson doesn't lie? Post it right here --->
Do you believe Gov. Johnson is a liar who hasn't been caught yet?
Answering a question with a question? Here's mine. Is he a politician?
Well, he was elected to the highest office in his state, so I suppose that qualifies. Do you believe
Gov. Johnson is a liar who hasn't been caught yet?
He's been caught, I'm sure, just not yet in this race because he's
simply not important enough to check out.
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
No, because of right wing moonbats with their brains in their pants
who nominated Donald Trump....
And because of left wing moonbats with their heads up their asses who nominated Hillary Clinton.
Difference being, Clinton is sane, she knows how things work and has a
big rolodex of people all around the planet who like Clintons....
Because, when they're bought, they stay bought.
Hardly. Money rents pols, it never truly buys them.

More importantly, these events that you see as graft, pure and simple,
I see as building relationships abroad. America doesn't get the
cooperation around the world that we get solely because of our big
stick, we get most of it because we're generous with our carrots.

The world loves Clintons. That gives a Clinton Presidency quite an
edge going forward.

And it goes without saying that in nearly 30 years and hundreds of
millions of investigatory dollars, nothing has yet been proven. Lots
of speculation and near misses, the failed conviction of Bill comes to
mind, but nothing bad enough to stick.
Post by max headroom
... Trump, they dislike and distrust....
They don't know if they can buy him.
Oh, they know that. Trump will sell himself to anybody with the
price. It's his utter lack of trustworthiness, his failure to keep
his word that bothers them. Hillary may be untrustworthy because she
lies, but Donald is untrustworthy because he betrays friends and
enemies alike. He doesn't keep his word when he makes agreements.
Hell, he's trying to break American agreements that are decades old!
Post by max headroom
... That puts her at a tremendous advantage in foreign relations and national security.
As long as she dances to Soros' tune.
More panicky, partisan spew. Or have you forgotten that Republicans
dance to Adelson's tune and the Kochs?
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
... But for him, the GOP would be running an effective, mainstream conservative candidate who
would be beating the shit out of Clinton in the polls and heading for a landslide.
And you and the media would be branding that candidate a right wing extremist anyway, and parsing
every statement made by that candidate for something to attack.
Hardly. I voted for Kasich this year.
So what? I voted for Bernie.
Exactly. Neither of us were enamored of the leaders in the respective
party primaries. But now we're on the home stretch and it's the Cheat
vs the Bitch. Trump loves nobody but himself and no thing except
money. Clinton loves people and her country. You might not like the
way she expresses it, but Hillary will work for America while she
works for herself. Trump will work only for himself.

As for the media, even Fox has struggled to fully support Trump.
Breitbart is only one of the most prominent rightist outlets that file
negative reports on him. They're unavoidable. You *can't* cover
Trump without exposing his character flaws because everything he does
proceeds from them.
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Governor Swill
Hillary isn't winning this election, Trump is losing it.
More correctly, he's throwing it away with both hands. Do you feel manipulated yet?
Asks the guy who will vote for the lesser of TWO evils?
I don't think she's evil at all. Not any more. Not since I've been
doing so much intense reading on Benghazi and the email issues.

The difference between what the Clintons do and what every other
politician does is that those other pols aren't being followed around
24/7 for decade after decade with bottomless pockets determined to
find something on them.

Read up on how Dennis Hastert entered Congress all but penniless and
retired a multimillionaire. His story is NOT unusual.
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Two evils. Pyotr, with his usual aplomb, nailed it when he wrote, "The GOP and the DNC have
chosen the form of their Destructor."
Pyotr? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You might as well quote Mr Hyde or Eve Black.
Neither post in t.p.g.
*whooooooosh*

Swill
learn.
Just Wondering
2016-08-12 07:58:19 UTC
Clinton is sane ...
That is debatable.
http://www.floppingaces.net/2016/08/07/signs-that-hillary-clinton-is-mentally-ill/
http://www.inquisitr.com/3397824/hillary-clinton-health-fears-spark-concern-is-candidate-healthy-enough-for-presidency/

Governor Swill
2016-07-31 14:22:15 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Frank
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
LOFL -- so your politics are based on honesty?
There's a fucking joke.
Heeyyyyy... you must be a liberal, huh?
To sink to his level, I'd say, he's got his head so far up Hillary's
cunt that he can't see the light of day.
I bet that's closer to a vagina than you've been in years.

Swill

Governor Swill
2016-07-30 02:44:27 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
Post by Clave
Post by max headroom
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/22/fact-checking-donald-trumps-acceptance-speech-at-the-2016-rnc/>
<https://www.minnpost.com/eric-black-ink/2016/02/trump-lying-about-what-he-said-iraq-war>
<http://www.factcheck.org/2015/08/trumps-amnesia/>
<www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-scandals/474726/>
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-unique-threat-to-american-democracy/2016/07/22/a6d823cc-4f4f-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html>

Swill

Governor Swill
2016-07-30 02:36:33 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
Both Clinton's are crooked and belong behind bars...
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
I doubt either is capable. They write like underperforming fifth
graders. Act like it too.

Swill

Democrats = Below Avg Intelligence
2016-07-30 04:13:11 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Clave
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She
is, in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital
liar. She really is.
Both Clinton's are crooked and belong behind bars...
Would one of you fucking imbeciles just get around to proving it?
I doubt either is capable. They write like underperforming fifth
graders. Act like it too.
Your prose leaves something to be desired, and usually stands by itself on
one stumpy little leg. A left leg.
Clave
And another clown climbs out from the little car.
Governor Swill
2016-08-02 03:39:02 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Democrats = Below Avg Intelligence
Your prose leaves something to be desired, and usually stands by itself on
one stumpy little leg. A left leg.
And another clown climbs out from the little car.
I just wish he'd stop sniffing my crotch. The neighbors are staring.

Swill

Alex W.
2016-07-29 00:23:28 UTC
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
And?

Electorates all over the world make the same utterly stupid mistake time
and again: they expect and demand that the candidates they vote for
should be paragons of human perfection.

How idiotic is that?

Not only is it a demand that is impossible to satisfy and will
inevitably lead to disappointment and disgrace, it is also misdirected.
I do not want an honest person in power. I want someone in power who
can *get things done*. I want someone who can and will lie, steal,
bully, cajole, wheedle, finagle, blackmail and threaten in order to do
what is necessary. I do not want secular saints but can-do candidates.
I want my elected critters to be able to shift the inertia of
officialdom in directions that deliver the services my taxes pay for, to
formulate and put in place policies that achieve what the mob of
citizens needs rather than what they want. Visionaries and wannabe
messiahs are good for revolutions and the founding of nations -- they
are no good at all when it comes to running them. A single congenital
liar has got to be better to do all this than any half dozen fine
morally upstanding honest church-going law-abiding candidates.
Frank
Might be OK for a hired gun, but her gun will shoot you. Is that OK?
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 16:12:46 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Alex W.
Post by Lisa Green
[...]
I suspect it's targeted at you, not Alex. Hopefully she'll have
better aim than officer Aledda.

Swill

Lisa Green
2016-07-29 00:44:42 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
And?
Electorates all over the world make the same utterly stupid mistake time
and again: they expect and demand that the candidates they vote for
should be paragons of human perfection.
That's bullshit, but in her case, she's much farther from it than most
candidates.
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 16:16:34 UTC
Post by Lisa Green
Post by Alex W.
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
And?
Electorates all over the world make the same utterly stupid mistake time
and again: they expect and demand that the candidates they vote for
should be paragons of human perfection.
That's bullshit, but in her case, she's much farther from it than most
candidates.
*laughs and points*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!

That is HYSTERICAL!

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!

What an amusing display of idiocy!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Donald Trump tells more lies before breakfast that Hillary does in a
year.

Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-07-29 13:59:33 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
And?
Electorates all over the world make the same utterly stupid mistake time
and again: they expect and demand that the candidates they vote for
should be paragons of human perfection.
How idiotic is that?
Well how stupid are Democrats to try to elect a Liar who's a would be felon.
--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the
wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must
work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government
does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work
because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other
half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is
going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any
nation.

6. You can't make gays equal by forcing store owners into involuntary
servitude when obtaining a business license. That violates the 13th
amendment.
Governor Swill
2016-07-31 16:11:52 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Lisa Green
[...]
*applause*
Post by Alex W.
Visionaries and wannabe
messiahs are good for revolutions and the founding of nations -- they
are no good at all when it comes to running them. A single congenital
liar has got to be better to do all this than any half dozen fine
morally upstanding honest church-going law-abiding candidates.
It's not as if the Republicans have ever run one of *those*

Hillary Clinton is a clever and tough bitch and that's only two
reasons I'm voting for her.

Swill

l***@fastmail.fm
2017-07-27 06:04:18 UTC
Trump who you obviously seem to be referring to is even less reliable than anybody else's but in this position of power in government. What rational person would have any trust in somebody just so far is done accomplished nothing in six months is done everything to squash The Russia investigation and look very guilty of hiding a lot. If you think a criminal who has done business with criminals it's gonna to accomplish anything that he has promised you you are sorely mistaken and when it gets much worse, it'll finally dawn on you that you've been had.
tyre biter
2017-07-27 21:16:05 UTC
Trump who you obviously seem to be referring to is even less reliable than anybody else's but in this position of power in government. > What rational person would have any trust in somebody just so far is done accomplished nothing in six months is done e
You lying shitbag:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/

President Trump started off as aggressive as any President ever in
working for the American people as he promised. Now as President
Trump’s first 100 days in office come to an end, here is a complete list
of his accomplishments and his resulting impact on the economy and world
affairs in this very short period of time:

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are
benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since
the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332
– on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at
19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the
fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first
time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally
matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record
for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987
when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing
12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched
President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100
Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days
by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which
were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after
President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market
an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil
Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and
proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the
country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries
embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders
from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream
Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores
these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of
Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and
abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

Winning, Winning, Winning!

k***@gmail.com
2017-07-24 23:33:42 UTC
Post by Lisa Green
She's just less honest and not as willing to show it publicly. She is,
in William Safire's memorable phrase about her, a congenital liar. She
really is.
Hillary who???