Does anyone take Obama seriously?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-12-04 19:09:45 UTC
On every date, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
https://www.infowars.com/
Lie site lies not read.
Does anyone take Obama seriously?
Trump does, and all his MAGA deplorables do. You do, and AlleyPussyBitch and
Hartung do. You are all frightened to death of Obama. Trump is afraid Obama is
personally going to beat Trump's fat face bloody. He could easily do it, too.
Rudy Canoza
2022-12-04 22:30:57 UTC
Trump is afraid Obama is personally going to beat Trump's fat face bloody. He could easily do it, too.
I'm afraid nobody will show up at the Jolly Kone Parking Lot and I'll
have to sit around jerking off.

Ha ha!

What am I saying?

Of course people will show up!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!