President Trump just became the Nobel Peace Prize committee’s worst nightmare.
Steve from Colorado
2018-06-12 18:38:45 UTC
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/12/delingpole-trump-just-became-the-nobel-peace-prize-committees-worst-nightmare/

President Trump just became the Nobel Peace Prize committee’s worst
nightmare.

As he didn’t neglect to remind us in his hilarious post North Korea
summit press conference, President Trump just saved maybe 30 million
people from nuclear annihilation. He did what his predecessors
considered impossible and what the liberal media and all the “experts”
continue to assure us can never be done: he brought peace to the region
which up till now was considered the likeliest ground zero for World War
III.

In other words, pretty much, President Trump just saved the world.

Beat that Barack Obama! Suck on this, all you liberal MSM and
NeverTrumpers! Who’s the boss now, President Xi Ping of China? Remind me
what your name was again, Prime Minister – Bieber, is it? – of Canada.
How are you going to wriggle out of this one, all you buttoned up
bien-pensants at the Nobel Prize academy?

These were just of the few things President Trump didn’t actually say at
his hugely entertaining post-summit press conference in Singapore. But
then he didn’t need to. Anyone watching could read the subtext for
themselves.

“I’ll do whatever it take to make the world a better place,” said
President Trump in the special, soften humble-brag voice he uses to wind
up reporters from Time.

What he meant was: “You still think I’m not the greatest president
you’re ever likely to see in your life time? Hold my beer…”

Looking bright and alert on virtually no sleep, Trump worked the event
like an Olympic sprinter doing a victory lap of the track after smashing
the world record. This was his moment – one to cherish with his friends
and supporters; one to rub in the noses of his enemies – and he was in
no mood to rush his time in the sun. To show us just how much he was
enjoying it, he casual-ostentatiously asked his press secretary Sarah
Huckabee Sanders if she’d allow him an extension…

Goodness, it must have been annoying for his critics. If this had been
Obama, the BBC and CNN would have been running replays 24/7 for months
to come: this was a master at the very top of his game, winning new
friends, confounding his enemies, reminding the world that he is by some
margin its greatest, most charismatic leader.

This was a masterclass on how to be Leader of the Free World in the era
of social media, reality TV and a global populist revolt against the
staid, dishonest, sclerotic political class.

You bypass the media – treating them with a mix of jocular affection and
amused contempt – and speak directly to the people in language they can
understand.

There were so many choice moments that it sometimes felt more like a
comedy set by an experienced stand up than the President of the USA.
Trump has the same skill set: quick-witted, funny, thinks on his feet,
even better on the ad libs than he is on the pre-prepared material.

I loved his line when asked about North Korea’s possible political and
economic future. After explaining that it was really Kim Jong Un’s
decision, not his, he couldn’t resist adding a helpful suggestion.

“They have great beaches. (You see that when they’re firing off their
cannon). Think of that from a real estate perspective.”

See what he did there?

I’ll explain because I don’t want to sound like some David L Brooks
character from the Obama era, hailing every presidential fart like it
was the heavenly ambrosia which precedes the Second Coming.

No, Trump is not just impressive, but demonstrably brilliant at what he
does.

So in those sentences I just quoted, he manages in the space of less
than 30 seconds to move from economic policy outline to humorous mockery
to self-aggrandising self-reference to his skills as a big swinging dick
real estate player. Apart from being varied, interesting – keeping his
listeners on their toes because they just never know what he’s going to
say next – it also very clearly delineates US foreign policy objectives
for North Korea. “Sure, you could go back to being a comedy, no-hope
war-zone hell hole waiting to explode, like you were before,” Trump is
telling Kim Jong-Un. “But don’t you think it would make so much sense,
for all of us, if you became the hot new tourist resort for the enormous
South Korean and Chinese markets instead?”

People who don’t get this – which of course still means the entirety of
the liberal MSM and the Davos-going global elite – don’t get it because
they don’t want to get it.

They’ll continue to pontificate that President Trump is a vulgar,
stupid, undignified, egotistical, hamfisted, troublemaking, divisive,
dangerous braggart because that’s the only way they’re ever going to be
able to deal with fact that he is so obviously #winning. Sure he might
get the odd thing right, probably by accident – or, in the case of North
Korea, because of all the amazing groundwork done by the genius Obama
and by the arch deal-maker Dennis Rodman – but it’s all OK because in
their heads they just know that Trump is the bad guy while they are all
vastly his superior.

Meanwhile, every day, Trump is going to keep on reminding us that he is
the greatest US president since Reagan, maybe even of our lifetimes. His
second term is assured. As is his place in the pantheon.

Nice job, the Donald!
--
”Why should freedom of speech and freedom of press be allowed? Why
should a government which is doing what it believes to be right allow

globalgulag.us
Mr. B1ack
2018-06-13 01:25:51 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:38:45 -0600, Steve from Colorado
Post by Steve from Colorado
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/12/delingpole-trump-just-became-the-nobel-peace-prize-committees-worst-nightmare/
President Trump just became the Nobel Peace Prize committee’s worst
nightmare.
Heh, heh .... indeed !

They gave one to Obama for ... well ... I guess for
being kinda brown. We also remember the one
they gave Arafat for being a terrorist.

For awhile it really looked like there'd be some kind
of nuclear war - the NK rhetoric was at a fever pitch
and they finally had H-bombs and missiles that could
deliver them even into the American heartland. NK
was led by a murderous little dink whose ego even
eclipsed that of Trumps.

Bringing that to a rapid end, actually bothering to
TALK to The Enemy .... shit YES that's worth a
Nobel - for actually DOING something too.
Steve from Colorado
2018-06-13 02:00:12 UTC
Post by Steve from Colorado
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/12/delingpole-trump-just-became-the-nobel-peace-prize-committees-worst-nightmare/
President Trump just became the Nobel Peace Prize committee’s worst
nightmare.
Heh, heh .... indeed !
They gave one to Obama for ... well ... I guess for
being kinda brown. We also remember the one
they gave Arafat for being a terrorist.
For awhile it really looked like there'd be some kind
of nuclear war - the NK rhetoric was at a fever pitch
and they finally had H-bombs and missiles that could
deliver them even into the American heartland. NK
was led by a murderous little dink whose ego even
eclipsed that of Trumps.
Bringing that to a rapid end, actually bothering to
TALK to The Enemy .... shit YES that's worth a
Nobel - for actually DOING something too.
So true. Look at this video of President Trump giving Kim Jong Un a peak
inside "The Beast" Presidential Limo.

https://www.rt.com/news/429456-trump-shows-limo-kim/

globalgulag.us
rbowman
2018-06-13 03:22:15 UTC
That balanced out the one they gave Begin for being a terrorist.
Winston_Smith
2018-06-13 04:28:12 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by Mr. B1ack
They gave one to Obama for ... well ... I guess for
being kinda brown. We also remember the one
they gave Arafat for being a terrorist.
That balanced out the one they gave Begin for being a terrorist.
Let us not forget Mandela who did his turn in terrorism and I suspect
we can find some Nobel-honored terrorists in the history of Israel and
possibly India.
rbowman
2018-06-13 13:52:46 UTC
Post by Winston_Smith
Post by rbowman
Post by Mr. B1ack
They gave one to Obama for ... well ... I guess for
being kinda brown. We also remember the one
they gave Arafat for being a terrorist.
That balanced out the one they gave Begin for being a terrorist.
Let us not forget Mandela who did his turn in terrorism and I suspect
we can find some Nobel-honored terrorists in the history of Israel and
possibly India.
Kailash Satyarthi is the only peace prize recipient from India unless
you count Mother Theresa who was Albanian by birth. Satyarthi
concentrates on the exploitation of children. Maybe not a real
contribution to whirled peas but at least he isn't a terrorist and killer.
Mr. B1ack
2018-06-13 13:04:22 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by Mr. B1ack
They gave one to Obama for ... well ... I guess for
being kinda brown. We also remember the one
they gave Arafat for being a terrorist.
That balanced out the one they gave Begin for being a terrorist.
Begin was the counterbalance, the natural
response to people like Arafat. Extremists
always generate their own mirror-image.
rbowman
2018-06-13 13:54:04 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by rbowman
Post by Mr. B1ack
They gave one to Obama for ... well ... I guess for
being kinda brown. We also remember the one
they gave Arafat for being a terrorist.
That balanced out the one they gave Begin for being a terrorist.
Begin was the counterbalance, the natural
response to people like Arafat. Extremists
always generate their own mirror-image.
iirc, the Irgun was active long before the Palestinian apartheid
produced people like Arafat.
Mr. B1ack
2018-06-14 04:48:42 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by rbowman
Post by Mr. B1ack
They gave one to Obama for ... well ... I guess for
being kinda brown. We also remember the one
they gave Arafat for being a terrorist.
That balanced out the one they gave Begin for being a terrorist.
Begin was the counterbalance, the natural
response to people like Arafat. Extremists
always generate their own mirror-image.
iirc, the Irgun was active long before the Palestinian apartheid
produced people like Arafat.
That area of the world is famous for its fanatics. Don't
go blaming Jews or Palestinians ... the hate and insanity
go with the real-estate, always have.