Why Hartung supports the Republiscum/QAnon party
AlleyCat
2023-04-29 19:59:46 UTC
"The Republican Party has become a White Grievance Party"
https://www.trentonian.com/2022/11/20/a-progressive-perspective-the-republican-party-has-become-a-white-grievance-party-irwin-stoolmacher-column/

"Led by Trump, GOP increasingly casts White people as racism’s victims"
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/06/politics/supreme-court-vacancy-white-grievance/index.html

"Grievance politics, rather than problem solving, now at the heart of Republican
Party"
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3907317-grievance-politics-rather-than-problem-solving-now-at-the-heart-of-republican-party/

Hartung bathes in white grievance, drinks white grievance juice, feels he is a
"victim" of racism.
Bill Beckford
2023-04-29 20:10:32 UTC
I am obessing about Mr. Hartung.
I need to share this obession with as many people as possible, as often as possible.
I've even gone so far as posting photos of random people on Facebook
claiming they are relatives of Mr. Hartung, in my desperate efforts to
get his attention.
Once, I tried to scare him into thinking "I knew people" and could get a
copy of his DD-214, but that failed, since I really *don't* know anyone
and it was one of my usual impotent, empty threats.
IF I COULD JUST GET HIM TO TALK TO ME I'D BE SO HAPPY!!!!
I like to imagine that other people agree with me, when, in fact, I know I'm
the laughing stock of Usenet.
I'm just a frustrated, lonely dwarf.
Thank you, that is all.
Such a sad state of affairs for you, dwarf.

LOL!!!!!