Want to see what normal Americans think of survivalists?
Too_Many_Tools
2012-04-30 05:22:21 UTC
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.

You can thank all those crazy ass conservatives out there for your new
label....shooting one's family while they sleep can do that.

And the fact that your neighbors now will use this event as a
reference when they call the police about that strange Tea Party
neighbor who buys lots of guns and hoards food.

TMT

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?source_id=2018097182&source_name=mbase
Hisler
Helter Skelter.
Eric Holder Contempt Of Congress
2012-04-30 06:14:08 UTC
In article <440c14cf-23af-4948-8077-
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/20/article-2117695-
1240BB39000005DC-328_634x525.jpg

"Suspect: Tyrone Dale David Woodfork, 20, was arrested a day
after the attack on complaints of first-degree murder, burglary,
assault with a dangerous weapon and two complaints of armed
robbery"

An 85-year-old woman was sexually assaulted and battered to
death by a home invader who also shot her 90-year-old husband in
the face with a BB gun.

Nancy and Bob Strait, who had celebrated their 65th wedding
anniversary in December, were discovered by their daughter at
their home in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Both the pensioners were rushed to hospital where Mrs Strait,
who was nearly blind, died from her injuries.

Mr Strait, who served in the 101st Airborne Division in World
War II, suffered a broken jaw, broken ribs and severe bleeding.
He is in a serious condition in hospital.

Police have arrested 20-year-old Tyrone Dale David Woodfork in
connection with the case.

The Straits' distraught family today paid tribute to the pair,
who grew up in poverty in rural Oklahoma during the Great
Depression.

They met each other on a blind date on Thanksgiving 1946,
married a month later and went on to have six children, 18
grandchildren and about 50 great and great-great grandchildren.
They had recently welcomed a great-great-great grandchild.

Their daughters Lanora and Andra told Tulsa World that the
couple were loving and generous people who would do anything for
anyone.

'Dad never talked, and Mama never quit talking,' Lanora said.

'Whatever she did, it came from the heart,' Andra added.

The pair could be found sitting on their porch singing and
playing the guitar during warmer summer evenings.

Mr Strait, who had worked for the oil derrick supply company Lee
C. Moore before retirement, enjoyed woodwork while his wife
loved making quilts and baking.

They had both been struggling with health problems before the
attack. Mr Strait had been diagnosed with a terminal kidney
illness but had outlived the doctor's prognosis.

'He was living because Mother was alive,' Andra told Tulsa World.

The couple had had food poisoning the week before the attack.

'There is no one else who has been through what he's been
through who is still alive,' Lanora said of her father.

'We pray he doesn't remember.'

Tulsa police believe burglars broke into the Straits' home
either late Tuesday or early Wednesday last week. They were not
found until the Wednesday evening.

The home invaders made off with their Dodge Neon, a television
and $200.

Woodfork was later found hiding in a nearby house after a
witness spotted the stolen vehicle being driven down the road.

He is being held at Tulsa Jail without bail accused of first-
degree murder, burglary, assault with a dangerous weapon and two
counts of armed robbery.

'This investigation is far from over,' Officer Jason Willingham
of the Tulsa police department told Tulsa World. 'We've still
got a lot of questions that we still need answered.'

Mrs Strait's funeral will be on Friday. The family has set up a
fund the Nancy Strait and Bob Strait Support Trust to help pay
for the service and her husband's medical care.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117695/Brutal-home-
invasion-Oklahoma-couple-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-
date.html
max headroom
2012-04-30 14:25:03 UTC
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim that this guy was some kind of
survivalist and that his 'stash' was threatening at all.

Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Nicholas
2012-04-30 16:06:29 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 07:25:03 -0700, "max headroom"
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim that this guy was some kind of
survivalist and that his 'stash' was threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They can become deadly
weapons when tossed into a fire.

Lg
Lookout
2012-04-30 16:45:20 UTC
Survivalists are a strange and motley crew. They all think
civilization is going to crash for any of a number of reasons. Some
think war, some think the US government will come crashing down, some
think a religious armageddon. And then you have the asteroid freaks.

The one thing they all have in common is they are fucking nuts.
Greg Arama
2012-04-30 16:53:39 UTC
"Lookout" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

Survivalists are a strange and motley crew. They all think
civilization is going to crash for any of a number of reasons. Some
think war, some think the US government will come crashing down, some
think a religious armageddon. And then you have the asteroid freaks.

The one thing they all have in common is they are fucking nuts.

<^^^^
Lookout?
You just said and admitted that your "only friend" DUDU , is a crazed,
motley crew!

Will YOU eat from his "PANTRY" of canned CostCo Crap?
Hisler
2012-04-30 17:01:17 UTC
Post by Lookout
Survivalists are a strange and motley crew. They all think
civilization is going to crash for any of a number of reasons. Some
think war, some think the US government will come crashing down, some
think a religious armageddon. And then you have the asteroid freaks.
The one thing they all have in common is they are fucking nuts.
I seem to recall that there was a Doomsday Clock which the union of
concerned scientists created to show the masses how close we were to
nuclear annihilation. Would you say that concerned scientists are
"nuts?" I also recall that the nuclear scientist in Japan who had
warned of a Fukushima-like nuclear disaster was dismissed as a nut by
people like you. An then there was the collapse of the Soviet Union and
communism in Eastern Europe. It's always "nutty" to think that such
events can happen until they do happen, at least according to people
like you.
Lookout
2012-04-30 17:44:04 UTC
Post by Hisler
Post by Lookout
Survivalists are a strange and motley crew. They all think
civilization is going to crash for any of a number of reasons. Some
think war, some think the US government will come crashing down, some
think a religious armageddon. And then you have the asteroid freaks.
The one thing they all have in common is they are fucking nuts.
I seem to recall that there was a Doomsday Clock which the union of
concerned scientists created to show the masses how close we were to
nuclear annihilation. Would you say that concerned scientists are
"nuts?"
No. Their evaluation of the danger the world was in was based on solid
evidence.
Post by Hisler
I also recall that the nuclear scientist in Japan who had
warned of a Fukushima-like nuclear disaster was dismissed as a nut by
people like you.
Prove it
And people make millions off nuts like you.
Hisler
2012-04-30 17:53:25 UTC
Post by Lookout
Post by Hisler
Post by Lookout
Survivalists are a strange and motley crew. They all think
civilization is going to crash for any of a number of reasons. Some
think war, some think the US government will come crashing down, some
think a religious armageddon. And then you have the asteroid freaks.
The one thing they all have in common is they are fucking nuts.
I seem to recall that there was a Doomsday Clock which the union of
concerned scientists created to show the masses how close we were to
nuclear annihilation. Would you say that concerned scientists are
"nuts?"
No. Their evaluation of the danger the world was in was based on solid
evidence.
Not really. It was an educated guess, and so far, they've been wrong.
Post by Lookout
Post by Hisler
I also recall that the nuclear scientist in Japan who had
warned of a Fukushima-like nuclear disaster was dismissed as a nut by
people like you.
Prove it
If you don't believe it, I couldn't care less.
LOL. Insults are the last refuge of pond scum like you.
Lookout
2012-05-01 01:14:11 UTC
Post by Hisler
Post by Lookout
Post by Hisler
Post by Lookout
Survivalists are a strange and motley crew. They all think
civilization is going to crash for any of a number of reasons. Some
think war, some think the US government will come crashing down, some
think a religious armageddon. And then you have the asteroid freaks.
The one thing they all have in common is they are fucking nuts.
I seem to recall that there was a Doomsday Clock which the union of
concerned scientists created to show the masses how close we were to
nuclear annihilation. Would you say that concerned scientists are
"nuts?"
No. Their evaluation of the danger the world was in was based on solid
evidence.
Not really. It was an educated guess, and so far, they've been wrong.
So far they have been RIGHT. They said we were close and that's a
fact.
Post by Hisler
Post by Lookout
Post by Hisler
I also recall that the nuclear scientist in Japan who had
warned of a Fukushima-like nuclear disaster was dismissed as a nut by
people like you.
Prove it
If you don't believe it, I couldn't care less.
So you lied.
Post by Hisler
Post by Lookout
Post by Hisler
An then there was the collapse of the Soviet Union and
communism in Eastern Europe. It's always "nutty" to think that such
events can happen until they do happen, at least according to people
like you.
And people make millions off nuts like you.
LOL. Insults are the last refuge of pond scum like you.
Again, it's a fact. I watch the show on TV about you nuts. The kids
cant wait to get out of the house and away from their crazy fathers.
Too_Many_Tools
2012-05-01 03:33:43 UTC
Post by Lookout
Post by Lookout
Post by Lookout
Post by Hisler
An then there was the collapse of the Soviet Union and
communism in Eastern Europe.  It's always "nutty" to think that such
events can happen until they do happen, at least according to people
like you.
And people make millions off nuts like you.
LOL.  Insults are the last refuge of pond scum like you.
Again, it's a fact. I watch the show on TV about you nuts. The kids
cant wait to get out of the house and away from their crazy fathers.- Hide quoted text -
LOL...have you noticed how the conservative survival nuts here don't
like how the public view them?

Those nuts on the show ARE the typical survivalist.

TMT
max headroom
2012-05-01 06:52:30 UTC
Post by Lookout
Post by Lookout
And people make millions off nuts like you.
LOL. Insults are the last refuge of pond scum like you.
Again, it's a fact. I watch the show on TV about you nuts. The kids
cant wait to get out of the house and away from their crazy fathers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha....

Dumbass has done extensive research on this subject, so he must be right!

<giggle>
Lookout
Nah....I read more than any of you too.
Vote Romney
2012-05-01 16:59:35 UTC
In article <15fc7fa7-8db7-4c4b-997e-
[...]

Send checks to the Nancy Strait and Bob Strait Support Trust
c/o Arvest Bank, Tulsa Branch
502 S. Main Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
Deucalion
2012-05-01 04:26:29 UTC
Post by Lookout
Post by Hisler
I also recall that the nuclear scientist in Japan who had
warned of a Fukushima-like nuclear disaster was dismissed as a nut by
people like you.
Prove it
<http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-21/nuclear-regulator-dismissed-seismologist-on-japan-quake-threat.html>

http://thebulletin.org/web-edition/features/fukushima-risk-and-probability-expect-the-unexpected>

In 1990, the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission and international
agencies sounded warnings of unsafe practices in Japan. A
representative in the Japanese national parliament, concerned that the
six reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi facility were required to
withstand only a 19-foot-high tsunami, discussed his concerns at least
20 times with Tepco in 2003 and sent a warning to Japan's president. A
seismology professor at Kobe University resigned in protest from a
nuclear safety board in 2006 because of lack of attention to
earthquake and tsunami risks. After the Fukushima Daiichi disaster, he
observed: "Nuclear power is national policy, and there's a real
reluctance to scrutinize it."
Gunner Asch
2012-04-30 18:56:53 UTC
Post by Lookout
Survivalists are a strange and motley crew. They all think
civilization is going to crash for any of a number of reasons. Some
think war, some think the US government will come crashing down, some
think a religious armageddon. And then you have the asteroid freaks.
The one thing they all have in common is they are fucking nuts.
So then Your Democrat run government is fucking nuts for telling people
to stock up and prepare for bad things?

Fascinating how you Leftwing drones bounce around inside of your own
skulls.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032454_zombie_apocalypse_CDC.html

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
fools that made him their prince".
RD Sandman
2012-04-30 17:27:54 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means
you are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim
that this guy was some kind of survivalist and that his 'stash' was
threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They can become deadly
weapons when tossed into a fire.
They can become deadly weapons simply when eaten.
--
If it weren't for my lawyer, I still be in prison.
It went a lot faster with two people digging!!

Joe Martin

Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman)
Nicholas
2012-04-30 18:06:05 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means
you are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim
that this guy was some kind of survivalist and that his 'stash' was
threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They can become deadly
weapons when tossed into a fire.
They can become deadly weapons simply when eaten.
ROFL
point well taken
"Caution: No Smoking Area. explosive gasses may be present"
SaPeIsMa
2012-05-01 15:15:58 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means
you are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim
that this guy was some kind of survivalist and that his 'stash' was
threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They can become deadly
weapons when tossed into a fire.
They can become deadly weapons simply when eaten.
ROFL
point well taken
"Caution: No Smoking Area. explosive gasses may be present"
Just watch the bean-eating scene from Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles

Nicholas
Greg Arama

Me? I never eat the cans.
RD Sandman
2012-04-30 19:19:37 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means
you are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim
that this guy was some kind of survivalist and that his 'stash' was
threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They can become deadly
weapons when tossed into a fire.
They can become deadly weapons simply when eaten.
<^^^^6
Me? I never eat the cans.
Hmmm, at the ranch there are a couple of goats.

RD (The Sandman)
Greg Arama
2012-04-30 19:46:06 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means
you are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim
that this guy was some kind of survivalist and that his 'stash' was
threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They can become deadly
weapons when tossed into a fire.
They can become deadly weapons simply when eaten.
<^^^^6
Me? I never eat the cans.
Hmmm, at the ranch there are a couple of goats.

<^^^^

I REALLY think that is an old wives tale about goats actually eating "tin
cans."

However, if YOU can show me a goat with the jaw strength and teeth structure
that CAN chew though an unopened steel can of baked beans (or what ever) and
digest it...

But as said above: "Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They can
become deadly weapons when tossed into a fire."

THAT is true!

SHRAPNEL!
RD Sandman
2012-04-30 21:37:45 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
[...]
Whoever said it would be unopened? I didn't and even made comment about
the effect of the contents. ;)
Post by RD Sandman
But as said above: "Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They
can become deadly weapons when tossed into a fire."
THAT is true!
SHRAPNEL!
Yep, even a can of corn...... ;)

RD (The Sandman)
Greg Arama

It can put an eye out!
Benny Fishhole
2012-05-01 16:12:44 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim that this guy was some kind of
survivalist and that his 'stash' was threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Look out for those cans of pork and beans. They can become deadly
weapons when tossed into a fire.
Lg
Imagine the fuel stores that can be rendered from his two fat
mnommies.
Too_Many_Tools
2012-05-02 03:54:29 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim that this guy was some kind of
survivalist and that his 'stash' was threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
Look out for those cans of pork and beans.  They can become deadly
weapons when tossed into a fire.
Lg
Imagine the fuel stores that can be rendered from his two fat
mnommies.- Hide quoted text -
Hey Benny...we hear you have had some problems at work...care to fill
the group in on the details?
Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT
Shall not be infringed
2012-04-30 23:32:56 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim that this guy was some kind of
survivalist and that his 'stash' was threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
It makes you wonder what he's doing on misc.survivalism.

He's never originated a single on-topic post in his miserable, gender confused life.
Too_Many_Tools
2012-05-01 03:31:29 UTC
On Apr 30, 6:32 pm, Shall not be infringed <hot-ham-and-
Post by Shall not be infringed
Post by max headroom
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
Apparently you did NOT read the comments. Most are mocking the claim that this guy was some kind of
survivalist and that his 'stash' was threatening at all.
Once again, Clueless Toolless shoots himself in the foot.
It makes you wonder what he's doing on misc.survivalism.
He's never originated a single on-topic post in his miserable, gender confused life.
LOL...sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of their goat.

TMT
Marion Barry

Tulsa, OK 74103
Wayne
2012-04-30 15:47:42 UTC
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
You can thank all those crazy ass conservatives out there for your new
label....shooting one's family while they sleep can do that.
And the fact that your neighbors now will use this event as a
reference when they call the police about that strange Tea Party
neighbor who buys lots of guns and hoards food.
TMT
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?source_id=2018097182&source_name=mbase
I keep a list of neighbors who stockpile food but not guns. That's the
first place I'll go to add food to my own stockpile.
Stormin Mormon
2012-04-30 19:14:44 UTC
Neat. Great idea.

Of course, I'm on that list. Uh, well, less neat? Nevermind.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?source_id=2018097182&source_name=mbaseI keep a list of neighbors who stockpile food but not guns. That's thefirst place I'll go to add food to my own stockpile.
Shall not be infringed
2012-04-30 23:34:16 UTC
May I suggest he take you off his list? It could get messy.
Benny Fishhole
2012-05-01 16:10:58 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:14:44 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
Post by Stormin Mormon
Post by Stormin Mormon
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?source_id=2018097182&source_name=mbaseI keep a list of neighbors who stockpile food but not guns. That's thefirst place I'll go to add food to my own stockpile.
Neat. Great idea.
Of course, I'm on that list. Uh, well, less neat? Nevermind.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
You don't need to be stockpiling, they will come and eat you. Well,
except for that gummy leg.

Scout
2012-05-01 01:48:12 UTC
Post by Wayne
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
You can thank all those crazy ass conservatives out there for your new
label....shooting one's family while they sleep can do that.
And the fact that your neighbors now will use this event as a
reference when they call the police about that strange Tea Party
neighbor who buys lots of guns and hoards food.
TMT
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?source_id=2018097182&source_name=mbase
I keep a list of neighbors who stockpile food but not guns. That's the
first place I'll go to add food to my own stockpile.
I wait for the sort of people who don't think I have guns to show up....then
I get more food and guns....
Too_Many_Tools
2012-05-01 03:38:16 UTC
On Apr 30, 8:48 pm, "Scout"
Post by Scout
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
You can thank all those crazy ass conservatives out there for your new
label....shooting one's family while they sleep can do that.
And the fact that your neighbors now will use this event as a
reference when they call the police about that strange Tea Party
neighbor who buys lots of guns and hoards food.
TMT
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/dis...
I keep a list of neighbors who stockpile food but not guns.  That's the
first place I'll go to add food to my own stockpile.
I wait for the sort of people who don't think I have guns to show up....then
I get more food and guns....- Hide quoted text -
Mr. Paranoid aren't you?

How many Girl Scouts have you shot?

Did they struggle as you tore their Girl Scout cookies from their
dying grasp?

TMT
Flint
2012-04-30 16:54:48 UTC
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
You can thank all those crazy ass conservatives out there for your new
label....shooting one's family while they sleep can do that.
And the fact that your neighbors now will use this event as a
reference when they call the police about that strange Tea Party
neighbor who buys lots of guns and hoards food.
TMT
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?source_id=2018097182&source_name=mbase
'Normal Americans' are myopic sheeple for the most part who don't know
who are the real survivalists are around them.
MFB
Gray Guest
2012-05-02 03:12:53 UTC
Too_Many_Tools <***@yahoo.com> wrote in news:440c14cf-23af-4948-
8077-***@v2g2000vbv.googlegroups.com:
Want to as what I think of you?

Look in the toilet before you flush.
--
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to
be sure.

What I like about this attitude is it works equally well for Iran and the
Democrat National Covention.

http://nukeitfromorbit.com/
Too_Many_Tools
2012-05-02 03:58:10 UTC
Post by Gray Guest
Want to as what I think of you?
Look in the toilet before you flush.
--
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to
be sure.
What I like about this attitude is it works equally well for Iran and the
Democrat National Covention.
http://nukeitfromorbit.com/
I bet your neighbors would turn you into the cops in a New York
minute....

"Yes Officer...our neighbor is just like that crazy ass bastard that
shot his family in their sleep. When you go in be aware he will be
posting on Usenet, wearing a diaper and eating a Moon Pie...please
don't hurt the Moon Pie."

Laugh...laugh..laugh..

TMT
Winston_Smith
2012-05-02 22:08:32 UTC
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:22:21 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Read the comments...and realize that being a survivalist now means you
are marked as a threat to society.
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?source_id=2018097182&source_name=mbase
Better yet, read these comments from the same "normal Americans" to
see what they think of the sheriff's pathetic display of gun parts,
mostly evil .22 models, many incomplete.
Post by Too_Many_Tools
|| He is no survivalist
|| He is a joke, a coward only capable of killing his
|| love ones, innocent women, in their sleep.
|| Don't forget,," A "very large" rifle scope" and "
|| A "very, very large" set of binoculars"
|| ooooo scary and their black too!!
|| There is only a pistol grip shotgun which looks anything
|| close to being a functioning weapon.. Sure got a pile
|| of "parts an pieces".. maybe 5 barrels.. But most of the
|| ammo appeared to be 22. basically varmit weapons..
|| and shotgun ammo..
|| everything else is just a laundry list of stuff most people
|| who can't see the space needle from their window usually have.
|| This guy was not even close to survivalist,, didn't see any
|| food supplies at all, little to no water.. nothing to cook with,
|| either apparently..??
|| telescopic sights and empty gunstocks with no actions or barrels
|| are NOT weapons! most of what's in that photo is harmless junk.
|| " Look at the size of the barrel of the gun that is second from bottom.
|| It is at least 5 times the size of a normal barrel and probably illegal.
|| Likely acquired through the shadowy, underground network of high
|| powered assault style weapons. A weapon such as this is capable of
|| taking out a car or even a house trailer."
|| nannie dearie
|| That "high-powered assault weapon",,, is a scope. IT is for looking
|| at distant objects and making them bigger. IT is nothing more than
|| 1/2 of a pair of binoculars... Which people use to see distant small
|| objects,, such as birds which "birders" use frequently. (a lot)
|| It would take a scope about 3x as large to see any point your trying
|| to make.
These are comments from the same article YOU posted to tell us the
contents of his evil survivalist bunker cache. Damn, you ARE a tool.
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?thread=670531&direction=DESC&column=rating&offset=0#post_3702882

By the way can anyone identify the (at least five times normal size
barrel) / "very large" rifle scope" ? The scope that can "kill a
house trailer".
Too_Many_Tools
2012-05-02 22:46:55 UTC
Post by Too_Many_Tools
|| He is no survivalist
|| He is a joke, a coward only capable of killing his
|| love ones, innocent women, in their sleep.
|| Don't forget,," A "very large" rifle scope" and "
|| A "very, very large" set of binoculars"
|| ooooo scary and their black too!!
|| There is only a pistol grip shotgun which looks anything
|| close to being a functioning weapon.. Sure got a pile
|| of "parts an pieces".. maybe 5 barrels.. But most of the
|| ammo appeared to be 22. basically varmit weapons..
|| and shotgun ammo..
|| everything else is just a laundry list of stuff most people
|| who can't see the space needle from their window usually have.
|| This guy was not even close to survivalist,, didn't see any
|| food supplies at all, little to no water.. nothing to cook with,
|| either apparently..??
|| telescopic sights and empty gunstocks with no actions or barrels
|| are NOT weapons! most of what's in that photo is harmless junk.
|| " Look at the size of the barrel of the gun that is second from bottom.
|| It is at least 5 times the size of a normal barrel and probably illegal.
|| Likely acquired through the shadowy, underground network of high
|| powered assault style weapons. A weapon such as this is capable of
|| taking out a car or even a house trailer."
|| nannie dearie
||   That "high-powered assault weapon",,, is a scope. IT is for looking
|| at distant objects and making them bigger. IT is nothing more than
|| 1/2 of a pair of binoculars... Which people use to see distant small
|| objects,, such as birds which "birders" use frequently. (a lot)
||    It would take a scope about 3x as large to see any point your trying
|| to make.
These are comments from the same article YOU posted to tell us the
contents of his evil survivalist bunker cache.   Damn, you ARE a tool.http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/dis...
By the way can anyone identify the (at least five times normal size
barrel) / "very large" rifle scope"  ?  The scope that can "kill a
house trailer".http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2012/04/28/2018097221.jpg- Hide quoted text -
LOL...yeah I have been watching the pro gun crowd say the same thing.

And they are missing the obvious...as you are.

The comments you reference are from pro gun nuts...trying to justify
the survivalist/murder's actions.

Read the OTHER comments...the ones from those whose opinions are used
by the Government to shape public policy.

TMT
Winston_Smith
2012-05-03 01:07:00 UTC
On Wed, 2 May 2012 15:46:55 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Post by Too_Many_Tools
LOL...yeah I have been watching the pro gun crowd say the same thing.
And they are missing the obvious...as you are.
The comments you reference are from pro gun nuts...trying to justify
the survivalist/murder's actions.
Read the OTHER comments...the ones from those whose opinions are used
by the Government to shape public policy.
So which are the real "normal Americans" ? The vast MAJORITY think
the guy is a nut and they think his assault arsenal is bogus and they
call out law enforcement for trying to run a number on the public. But
they are all pro-gun nuts, you say. Pay no attention to the man
behind the curtain. The majority is in the minority and they don't
count.

Then we have one comment that one of the guns had a barrel big enough
to kill a house trailer and it had to have been 'acquired through the
shadowy, underground network of high powered assault style weapons."
Trouble was it was a Walmart scope.

Let's face it. You like to run off with anything you can find to bad
mouth gun owners. You are almost always wrong when we look at the
whole picture. This is just one more thread showing your failure to
understand.

The people you are trying to call "those whose opinions are used by
the Government to shape public policy" are in the very small MINORITY
and what they say is demonstrably erroneous in a dozen ways. Somehow
in your left of lala world, the small and ignorant minority represents
"normal Americans" and the majority does not.

But that minority are the ones we should take seriously because the
government uses idiots like that to shape public policy.

You are probably right about that.
Too_Many_Tools
2012-05-03 08:56:05 UTC
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Post by Too_Many_Tools
[...]
LOL..the REALITY is the guy shot his family while they slept, shot
himself and law enforcement blow his bunker up.

Now tell me what opinion the normal American has of survivalists based
on that very public disaster.

It is a very bad one which will shape future policy decisions.

Conservatives who think otherwise are in lala land.

TMT
Winston_Smith
2012-05-03 15:40:20 UTC
On Thu, 3 May 2012 01:56:05 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
Post by Too_Many_Tools
LOL..the REALITY is the guy shot his family while they slept, shot
himself and law enforcement blow his bunker up.
He was nuts. We don't know yet what his politics was. You have a
long history of claiming criminals are conservatives, especially if a
gun is involved, and then we find out they were liberals. In some of
the cases, we find out their politics was the cause of their criminal
actions. That of course, does not keep you from continuing to call
the whacko leftists "conservatives" in later posts.
Post by Too_Many_Tools
Now tell me what opinion the normal American has of survivalists based
on that very public disaster.
In short, none of this thread applies anymore, including your earlier
comments. Including your own pointer to public opinion feedback. The
new concept is that whatever you think the "normal American" opinion
ought to be, is to become what we think it is, because you say so. And
policy will be made based on what you think we should think.

Ahh, the left. Entertaining, they are.