We need to ban all handguns in America NOW
G.I. Cho
2007-04-19 04:17:08 UTC
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Notan
2007-04-19 04:22:24 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Notan
Neil Ellwood
2007-04-19 05:20:29 UTC
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email
Hertz_Donut
2007-04-19 06:35:53 UTC
Post by Neil Ellwood
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
Wow...just when I thought that idiocy had reached it's limit...

How are you going to pay for the thousands of prisons that would need to be
built? How are you going to pay for the cost of keeping each gun law
breaker for 30 years?

Next time, try thinking before you post...

Honu
Ron Hunter
2007-04-19 08:36:55 UTC
Post by Neil Ellwood
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
In the US, there wouldn't be enough people left free to pay taxes to
support the ones in prison. Silly idea.
h***@hotmail.com
2007-04-19 09:41:08 UTC
Post by Neil Ellwood
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email
For a moment, let's assume that it were feasible to ban handguns. The
lib-types who would ban handguns would never allow such a
punishment....
Captain Compassion
2007-04-19 04:52:13 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Will the Government be allowed to keep their pistols and their assault
rifles?
--
There may come a time when the CO2 police will wander the earth telling
the poor and the dispossed how many dung chips they can put on their

Wherever I go it will be well with me, for it was well with me here, not
on account of the place, but of my judgments which I shall carry away
with me, for no one can deprive me of these; on the contrary, they alone
are my property, and cannot be taken away, and to possess them suffices
me wherever I am or whatever I do. -- EPICTETUS

"Civilization is the interval between Ice Ages." -- Will Durant.

"Progress is the increasing control of the environment by life.
--Will Durant

Joseph R. Darancette
***@NOSPAMcharter.net
Winston_Smith
2007-04-19 04:53:11 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Bull. Millions and millions of firearms in the hands of millions and
millions of law abiding citizens. One nut, from another country,
drugged to his eyeballs, declared legally nuts and then ignored, snaps
and suddenly it's "a serious gun problem in this country".
Post by G.I. Cho
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Damn few crimes involve evil assault rifles.

The mayor of the Japanese city of Nagasaki was shot to death Tuesday.
Handguns are strictly banned in Japan. Worked didn't it.

First we have to outlaw Ted Kennedy's car.

W§ mostly in m.s - http://www.1stconnect.com/anozira/default.htm
David Dyer-Bennet
2007-04-19 05:32:29 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
We certainly have a serious problem. That problem is the creation of
disarmament zones like VT, where people aren't allowed to defend
themselves. We need to stop doing that *now* before more people die.
Ron Hunter
MUCH better idea!
h***@hotmail.com
2007-04-19 09:46:27 UTC
Post by David Dyer-Bennet
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
We certainly have a serious problem. That problem is the creation of
disarmament zones like VT, where people aren't allowed to defend
themselves. We need to stop doing that *now* before more people die.
Imagine an upright student-citizen ignored the VT ban, carried
illegally, and brought Cho down early in the rampage.

Hero or Villian?

How would the media portray him/her? Certainly the DA would prosecute.
Myal
2007-04-19 05:34:03 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
wasnt there enough victims this time ?

you want the whole country unarmed so its all easy victims ? I see youre
thinking there ... youre a wannabe politician arent you ?
James Jones
2007-04-19 06:24:04 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
You're going to let us keep our rifles and shotguns? Gee, that's awfully
generous of you.
Stuart
2007-04-19 08:01:45 UTC
Post by James Jones
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
You're going to let us keep our rifles and shotguns? Gee, that's awfully
generous of you.
I can just see it ,arm everyone including the immature students at
University and schools - some idiot comes in and tries to recreate a
massacre and it's guns ablazing to the left centre and right!!! an orgy of
killing. If the USA had a population problem it would be one way to solve it
quick smart. The gun lobby are life haters....
Hertz_Donut
2007-04-19 06:34:06 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
How very simplistic. Do you think that banning guns will make them go away?
Do you have any idea of how many millions of weapons there are in this
country? Do you think that people who want to use guns to commit crimes
will not be able to find a gun when they want to?

What comes next? Take away our freedom of speech because someone says or
writes something that you don't like? Take away our right to vote because
someone might win an election that you don't like?

Next time, try something new....*THINK* before you post.

Honu
pjp
2007-04-19 07:59:57 UTC
It's really simple to solve.

Make the manufacturers liable for their products.

In fact, stop manufacturing the product sounds better.

Oh that's right, you yanks are so keen on money being above all else and
that'd hurt business so it's never considered.

You self-righteous hypocrites deserve the turmoil is my opinion.
fight in Iraq.
Hertz_Donut
2007-04-19 08:09:26 UTC
Post by pjp
It's really simple to solve.
Make the manufacturers liable for their products.
A simpleton's answer to a complex problem.
Post by pjp
In fact, stop manufacturing the product sounds better.
Why? Cars kill people...let's stop making them. Knives kill people...let's
stop making them. Alcohol kills people, let'ts stop making it. Drugs of
all kinds, prescription and otherwise, kill people, let's stop making them.
Get the picture?

Cho ws a sick, sadistic fuck. Do you think he would not have found some
other way to kill if he couldn't buy a gun?
Post by pjp
Oh that's right, you yanks are so keen on money being above all else and
that'd hurt business so it's never considered.
And your bigotry speaks volumes about you. What makes your country any
better? Are you telling me that no one in your country sells anything for
profit, even things that can be used to kill people?
Post by pjp
You self-righteous hypocrites deserve the turmoil is my opinion.
You accuse us of being *self-righteous* after the post you just made? You
are a textbook example of a self-righteous idiot.

Honu
strabo
2007-04-19 09:46:39 UTC
Post by pjp
It's really simple to solve.
Make the manufacturers liable for their products.
In fact, stop manufacturing the product sounds better.
Oh that's right, you yanks are so keen on money being above all else and
that'd hurt business so it's never considered.
It has been considered and there have been product liability
cases.

Since there is scarcely a product that cannot be blamed
for some problem, the distinct possibility exists of
shutting down all manufacturing. Law can do that.
Post by pjp
You self-righteous hypocrites deserve the turmoil is my opinion.
Touche. As you will richly deserve the fruits of the coming EU
anti-speech laws.
Ron Hunter
2007-04-19 08:36:01 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
You want to try to take the guns away from their owners? FAT CHANCE.
When guns are outlawed, then I will GET ONE!
JohnM
2007-04-19 08:58:38 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Poor little troll, the stupid just came over you and you couldn't stop
from posting it.

John