We need to ban all handguns in America NOW
G.I. Cho
2007-04-19 04:17:08 UTC
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Notan
2007-04-19 04:22:24 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Notan
Neil Ellwood
2007-04-19 05:20:29 UTC
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email
Hertz_Donut
2007-04-19 06:35:53 UTC
Post by Neil Ellwood
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
Wow...just when I thought that idiocy had reached it's limit...

How are you going to pay for the thousands of prisons that would need to be
built? How are you going to pay for the cost of keeping each gun law
breaker for 30 years?

Next time, try thinking before you post...

Honu
Ron Hunter
2007-04-19 08:36:55 UTC
Post by Neil Ellwood
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
In the US, there wouldn't be enough people left free to pay taxes to
support the ones in prison. Silly idea.
h***@hotmail.com
2007-04-19 09:41:08 UTC
Post by Neil Ellwood
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email
For a moment, let's assume that it were feasible to ban handguns. The
lib-types who would ban handguns would never allow such a
punishment....
J. F. Cornwall
And how this relates to digital photography...
Chas.Chan
2007-04-19 15:34:26 UTC
Post by Notan
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.
The same way Mao Tse Dung, Jos. Stalin and Hiler did it.

The founding fathers knew that guns promote freedom and that Tyrants from
Hitler to Mao to Stalin have sought to disarm their own citizens, for the
simple reason that unarmed people are easier to control.
Captain Compassion
2007-04-19 04:52:13 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Will the Government be allowed to keep their pistols and their assault
rifles?
--
There may come a time when the CO2 police will wander the earth telling
the poor and the dispossed how many dung chips they can put on their

Wherever I go it will be well with me, for it was well with me here, not
on account of the place, but of my judgments which I shall carry away
with me, for no one can deprive me of these; on the contrary, they alone
are my property, and cannot be taken away, and to possess them suffices
me wherever I am or whatever I do. -- EPICTETUS

"Civilization is the interval between Ice Ages." -- Will Durant.

"Progress is the increasing control of the environment by life.
--Will Durant

Joseph R. Darancette
***@NOSPAMcharter.net
Winston_Smith
2007-04-19 04:53:11 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Bull. Millions and millions of firearms in the hands of millions and
millions of law abiding citizens. One nut, from another country,
drugged to his eyeballs, declared legally nuts and then ignored, snaps
and suddenly it's "a serious gun problem in this country".
Post by G.I. Cho
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Damn few crimes involve evil assault rifles.

The mayor of the Japanese city of Nagasaki was shot to death Tuesday.
Handguns are strictly banned in Japan. Worked didn't it.

First we have to outlaw Ted Kennedy's car.

W§ mostly in m.s - http://www.1stconnect.com/anozira/default.htm
David Dyer-Bennet
2007-04-19 05:32:29 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
We certainly have a serious problem. That problem is the creation of
disarmament zones like VT, where people aren't allowed to defend
themselves. We need to stop doing that *now* before more people die.
Ron Hunter
MUCH better idea!
h***@hotmail.com
2007-04-19 09:46:27 UTC
Post by David Dyer-Bennet
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
We certainly have a serious problem. That problem is the creation of
disarmament zones like VT, where people aren't allowed to defend
themselves. We need to stop doing that *now* before more people die.
Imagine an upright student-citizen ignored the VT ban, carried
illegally, and brought Cho down early in the rampage.

Hero or Villian?

How would the media portray him/her? Certainly the DA would prosecute.
Robert Sturgeon
2007-04-19 15:14:07 UTC
On 19 Apr 2007 02:46:27 -0700,
Post by h***@hotmail.com
Post by David Dyer-Bennet
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
We certainly have a serious problem. That problem is the creation of
disarmament zones like VT, where people aren't allowed to defend
themselves. We need to stop doing that *now* before more people die.
Imagine an upright student-citizen ignored the VT ban, carried
illegally, and brought Cho down early in the rampage.
Hero or Villian?
To his fellow students? A hero. To the mainstream news
media? A villain.
Post by h***@hotmail.com
How would the media portray him/her? Certainly the DA would prosecute.
That's the why of the saying -- Better to be judged by 12
than carried by 6.

--
Robert Sturgeon
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
http://www.vistech.net/users/rsturge/
Myal
2007-04-19 05:34:03 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
wasnt there enough victims this time ?

you want the whole country unarmed so its all easy victims ? I see youre
thinking there ... youre a wannabe politician arent you ?
James Jones
2007-04-19 06:24:04 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
You're going to let us keep our rifles and shotguns? Gee, that's awfully
generous of you.
Stuart
2007-04-19 08:01:45 UTC
Post by James Jones
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
You're going to let us keep our rifles and shotguns? Gee, that's awfully
generous of you.
I can just see it ,arm everyone including the immature students at
University and schools - some idiot comes in and tries to recreate a
massacre and it's guns ablazing to the left centre and right!!! an orgy of
killing. If the USA had a population problem it would be one way to solve it
quick smart. The gun lobby are life haters....
h***@hotmail.com
2007-04-19 09:51:29 UTC
Stuart
2007-04-19 10:40:36 UTC
Post by Stuart
Post by James Jones
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
You're going to let us keep our rifles and shotguns? Gee, that's awfully
generous of you.
I can just see it ,arm everyone including the immature students at
University and schools - some idiot comes in and tries to recreate a
massacre and it's guns ablazing to the left centre and right!!! an orgy of
killing. If the USA had a population problem it would be one way to solve it
quick smart. The gun lobby are life haters....
Life savers...

If your theory were true, police wouldn't carry firearms.

No the police and militia are trained and have legislative authority.
Ordinary citizens can range from highly self disciplined and possessed of
logical thought processes to the idiots who performed this outrage. You can
never assume or transpose your own moral and ethical values on the entire
population - it's also a pointless exercise to use words like "they should
do this or that" people are not that predictable... it is now known the
adult male brain is not fully developed till around 24 to 25. How many 18
year olds have a cool head? How many young men settle problems with a debate
rather than primitive fists or weapons at hand? nah! the population at large
needs to be de-armed and rely on a respect the police and authority. It
will take time but it will happed after to many more deaths force reality on
the USA - just compare the violence to nearly any other 1st world country.
redc1c4
2007-04-19 15:28:37 UTC
Post by Stuart
Post by Stuart
Post by James Jones
Post by G.I. Cho
[...]
you can't disarm the general public. to do so is unconstitutional, not to
mention both immoral and impractical. any attempt to do so wuld be as
productive as banning alcohol or drugs, and we've seen how *that* turned
out..... %-)

redc1c4,
pointing out the obvious, to the oblivious.
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
nick c
2007-04-19 18:55:44 UTC
Post by Stuart
Post by Stuart
Post by James Jones
Post by G.I. Cho
[...]
I see .... personal protection should be at the option of the
legislator. LOL ......
Post by Stuart
Ordinary citizens can range from highly self disciplined and possessed of
logical thought processes to the idiots who performed this outrage. You can
never assume or transpose your own moral and ethical values on the entire
population - it's also a pointless exercise to use words like "they should
do this or that" people are not that predictable... it is now known the
adult male brain is not fully developed till around 24 to 25. How many 18
year olds have a cool head?
Would you suggest that the military not accept enlistments from those
under 24 years of age because younger brains are not fully developed?
Post by Stuart
How many young men settle problems with a debate
rather than primitive fists or weapons at hand? nah! the population at large
needs to be de-armed and rely on a respect the police and authority. It
will take time but it will happed after to many more deaths force reality on
the USA - just compare the violence to nearly any other 1st world country.
Okay, lets compare:

School shootings around the world
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

School shootings from around the world since 1996:

- Nov. 21, 2006: Sebastian Bosse, 18, opens fire at his former school in
Emsdetten, Germany, before killing himself. Five people are wounded and
scores hospitalized for smoke inhalation after he sets off smoke bombs.

- Sept. 13, 2006: Kimveer Gill, 25, opens fire in a cafeteria at a
Montreal
college, killing one student and wounding 19 before shooting himself.

- Sept. 28, 2004: Three teenagers are shot and killed by their 15-year-old
classmate at a high school in Carmen de Patagones, Argentina. The
suspect is
detained.

- Sept. 3, 2004: Chechen rebels take hundreds of students and teachers
hostage in a school in Beslan, Russia, for two days. The siege ends when
explosions tear through the school and security forces storm the building,
leaving 334 dead - more than half of them children - as well as 31
suspected
militants and 11 special forces soldiers.

- April 29, 2002: Dragoslav Petkovic, 17, shoots his teacher, then himself
at a school in Vlansenica, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

- April 26, 2002: Robert Steinhaeuser, 19, who had been expelled from a
school in Erfurt, Germany, kills 13 teachers, two former classmates and a
policeman, before shooting himself.

- Feb. 19, 2002: A man in his 20s fatally shoots the principal of his
former
high school in Freising, Germany, after killing two people at a company
where he was fired. The man then kills himself.

- Jan. 18, 2001: Two teenagers fatally shoot a 16-year-old student in a
bathroom at a school in a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden.

- March 30, 1997: A father in Sana'a, Yemen, kills four students and two
adults, including the headmistress, at the school his daughters attend. He
then walks to another school and kills a teacher there.

- March 13, 1996: Thomas Hamilton, 43, kills 16 kindergarten children and
their teacher in Dunblane, Scotland, before turning the gun on him
Hertz_Donut
2007-04-19 06:34:06 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
How very simplistic. Do you think that banning guns will make them go away?
Do you have any idea of how many millions of weapons there are in this
country? Do you think that people who want to use guns to commit crimes
will not be able to find a gun when they want to?

What comes next? Take away our freedom of speech because someone says or
writes something that you don't like? Take away our right to vote because
someone might win an election that you don't like?

Next time, try something new....*THINK* before you post.

Honu
pjp
2007-04-19 07:59:57 UTC
It's really simple to solve.

Make the manufacturers liable for their products.

In fact, stop manufacturing the product sounds better.

Oh that's right, you yanks are so keen on money being above all else and
that'd hurt business so it's never considered.

You self-righteous hypocrites deserve the turmoil is my opinion.
fight in Iraq.
Hertz_Donut
2007-04-19 08:09:26 UTC
Post by pjp
It's really simple to solve.
Make the manufacturers liable for their products.
A simpleton's answer to a complex problem.
Post by pjp
In fact, stop manufacturing the product sounds better.
Why? Cars kill people...let's stop making them. Knives kill people...let's
stop making them. Alcohol kills people, let'ts stop making it. Drugs of
all kinds, prescription and otherwise, kill people, let's stop making them.
Get the picture?

Cho ws a sick, sadistic fuck. Do you think he would not have found some
other way to kill if he couldn't buy a gun?
Post by pjp
Oh that's right, you yanks are so keen on money being above all else and
that'd hurt business so it's never considered.
And your bigotry speaks volumes about you. What makes your country any
better? Are you telling me that no one in your country sells anything for
profit, even things that can be used to kill people?
Post by pjp
You self-righteous hypocrites deserve the turmoil is my opinion.
You accuse us of being *self-righteous* after the post you just made? You
are a textbook example of a self-righteous idiot.

Honu
strabo
2007-04-19 09:46:39 UTC
Post by pjp
It's really simple to solve.
Make the manufacturers liable for their products.
In fact, stop manufacturing the product sounds better.
Oh that's right, you yanks are so keen on money being above all else and
that'd hurt business so it's never considered.
It has been considered and there have been product liability
cases.

Since there is scarcely a product that cannot be blamed
for some problem, the distinct possibility exists of
shutting down all manufacturing. Law can do that.
Post by pjp
You self-righteous hypocrites deserve the turmoil is my opinion.
Touche. As you will richly deserve the fruits of the coming EU
anti-speech laws.
h***@hotmail.com
2007-04-19 09:56:17 UTC
Post by pjp
You self-righteous hypocrites deserve the turmoil is my opinion.
Touche. As you will richly deserve the fruits of the coming EU
anti-speech laws.
It's OK. The UK has their own gun bans and yet still has gun
rampages.
dennis@home
2007-04-19 10:30:56 UTC
Post by h***@hotmail.com
It's OK. The UK has their own gun bans and yet still has gun
rampages.
When?
What gun rampage has their been since handguns were banned?
redc1c4
2007-04-19 15:25:03 UTC
Post by ***@home
Post by h***@hotmail.com
It's OK. The UK has their own gun bans and yet still has gun
rampages.
When?
What gun rampage has their been since handguns were banned?
since guns are outlawed there, you shouldn't have *any* gun killings,
yet you do, and the number is increasing every year.

care to explain how that w*rks?

Army Officer's Guide
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute
2007-04-19 15:47:33 UTC
Post by redc1c4
Post by ***@home
Post by h***@hotmail.com
It's OK. The UK has their own gun bans and yet still has gun
rampages.
When?
What gun rampage has their been since handguns were banned?
since guns are outlawed there, you shouldn't have *any* gun killings,
yet you do, and the number is increasing every year.
care to explain how that w*rks?
Ask the mayor of Nagasaki the same question. Or the PM of Australia (44%
rise in armed robbery after gun ban).
Ron Hunter
2007-04-19 08:36:01 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
You want to try to take the guns away from their owners? FAT CHANCE.
When guns are outlawed, then I will GET ONE!
JohnM
2007-04-19 08:58:38 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
Poor little troll, the stupid just came over you and you couldn't stop
from posting it.

John
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute
2007-04-19 12:53:04 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for
the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage
than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed man.” - Thomas Jefferson
Sue
2007-04-19 13:57:55 UTC
Piffle.
Sue
Myal
2007-04-19 14:09:54 UTC
Post by Sue
Piffle.
Sue

but you could have added a hmph or something with it ....
Education_Is_Important
2007-04-19 14:38:21 UTC
Post by Myal
Post by Sue
Piffle.
Sue
well said :)
but you could have added a hmph or something with it ....
How's about a Hurrumph, Passha, and hogwash.

The US has enough gun laws - the guns don't need to be banned - the
laws need to be better enforced. BESIDES, from a bumper sticker from
the past - WHICH IS TRUE - "If Guns Are Outlawed, ONLY Outlaws Will
Have Guns."

There are Millions of Legitimate/Legal, honest, hard-working and
devoted Family members in the United States who own hand-guns, Rifles,
Shotguns, etc. They take their responsibilities seriously and do
their best to ensure the weapons are handled in a responsible manner
and adequately secured. Unfortunately, on occasion, mistakes are made
and the WRONG PERSON(s) get their hands on these deadly weapons and
something like what happened in Virginia Tech occurs.

Regardless of the "news media coverage" - it tends to be a rare
instance - followed by several "COPY-CAT" types of situations.
Unfortunately - the hypesters come out in droves wanting to take any
and all weapons away from everyone - leaving the Criminal element to
get the weapons they need to continue their own careers. Because,
face it, if someone REALLY WANTS A WEAPON - that person WILL GET THE
WEAPON - regardless. Then where would these HYPESTERS be??
Robert Sturgeon
2007-04-19 15:23:39 UTC
Post by Sue
Piffle.
... brevity is the soul of wit.

ray
2007-04-19 15:43:42 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
I would assume the motivation for your post would be the recent tragedy in
Virginia. From what I gather thus far, he had been planning this for quite
some time and had purchased guns a month or more ago. It would be nearly
impossible to keep weapons out of the hands of someone planning a vicious
attack in advance. Best thing it might do would be to reduce 'acts of
passion' or opporunity - which this was not. Another argument could be
made that if a firearm were required in every dorm room, that someone
might have been able to stop him before the main mahem. Are you aware that
one of the lowest violent crime rates in the world is in Switzerland (or
is it Austria) where every male head of household is required by law to
own a firearm?

BTW - this is VERY off topic.
Rich
2007-04-19 16:25:56 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
40 years ago, some idiot liberal psychiatrists decided the best way to
expedite the treatment of loonies was to "intergrate" them into
society. The loonies were turfed from the insane asylums (it used to
be relatively easy to have someone confined) and crime SOARED. You
now see the results of this, people who are CLEARLY out of their minds
are allowed to live in society and the results are predictable. Time
to stop blaming "objects" for crimes and START blaming people.
To start with, all homeless people should be institutionalized. All
those determined to be a danger to themselves or the public should be
locked up.
Education_Is_Important
2007-04-19 17:08:05 UTC
Post by Rich
Post by G.I. Cho
[...]
Rich:
Some of what you have to say is accurate and clearly supported
by Psychological Studies and information currently in the databases of
the Criminal Justice System and Criminology.
In so far as it being "Time to stop blaming "objects" and
START blaming People" is concerned - that too appear to be an accurate
outflow of logic and reason. However, in "most people's minds" - they
DON'T WANT TO BLAME the person - they want to blame the object -
because they feel - if the object wasn't there - the criminal act
would not have occurred [a classic example of faulty/circular logic].
What they don't realize is the fact that if the "object" hadn't been
there - "some other object" - equally or more devastating - probably
would have been used - and quite possibly have resulted in greater or
more devastating losses of life and property.
The one part of your posting I tend to take exception to is
the "...all homeless people should be institutionalized." inference.
I suggest that you may wish to amend your "blanket reference" to the
homeless.
Granted, there are a NUMBER of the homeless who should be
institutionalized - because of Mental Disease/Disorders, Drugs and/or
Alcohol ingestion, and other equally devastating problems. However,
NOW DAYS - there are numerous people who are "homeless" and living on
the streets due to Circumstances beyond their control and the GREED of
others. Not just men, but women, children, and infants - forced out
onto the streets because of the way the economy is, because of BACK
STABBING Co-workers, because of SUPERVISORS who take umbrage at
someone who is more intelligent, experienced, or trained than they are
and end up forcing a situation on the employee - because of jealousy.
There are any number of reasons for a person/family to be unemployed
and "homeless." Not just because of a Mental, Drug, or Alcohol
problem. So, you may wish to qualify/quantify your suggestion
regarding the "HOMELESS" and the fact that you think that they need to
be "institutionalized."
Kill the Gun Grabbers
2007-04-19 16:42:53 UTC
Post by G.I. Cho
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.
For advocating gun control, you need to have your throat slit back
to the spine with a rusty lawnmower blade.

Gun grabbers all need to be killed.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.