Obama' own words--he is a muslim
raykeller
2015-09-20 05:52:30 UTC
From: "raykeller"
<***@leftards_are_loosers.com>
Subject: Re: Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing in
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid

Obastard in his own words:

David Dietrich
2015-09-20 06:00:00 UTC
[bullshit]
No.
Gunner Asch
2015-09-20 06:09:35 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 22:52:30 -0700, "raykeller"
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!

(VBG)

He also admitted he was born in Kenya some years ago.
As did Michelle.

Gunner
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 06:13:41 UTC
He didn't say it.
Gunner Asch
2015-09-20 09:43:45 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!
He didn't say it.
Sure he did. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it. You are
just in damage control mode for him. This despite it making you look
like an utter retard. So how much is the DNC paying you? Is it by
the post or by the week?

Either way..they certainly arent getting their money worth. You are
such an obvious toad that paying you anything is money pissed down the
tube.

Gunner
nickname unavailable
2015-09-20 13:38:09 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!
He didn't say it.
Sure he did.
He didn't say it. You know it, and anyone with half a dozen brain cells
knows it.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 13:53:15 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!
He didn't say it.
Sure he did.
He didn't say it. You know it, and anyone with half a dozen brain cells
knows it.
And there's the problem. I believe Gunner is down to only three, and
one of them is about to go tits up.
Dirk Hammerschlong
2015-09-20 17:31:28 UTC
Do you eat lots of stupid for breakfast, or are you just gullible?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 18:08:24 UTC
On Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:31:28 -0700, Dirk Hammerschlong
Post by Dirk Hammerschlong
Do you eat lots of stupid for breakfast, or are you just gullible?
TRANSLATION: "Dirk" can't form a single, solitary, factual argument
to support his paranoia.

But that's crucial to maintaining the conspiracy, isn't it, boy?

P.S. You can't list "Gunner" as your citation source.

[chuckle]
Dirk Hammerschlong
2015-09-20 17:30:29 UTC
Post by nickname unavailable
He didn't say it. You know it, and anyone with half a dozen brain cells
knows it.
He has said it to foreign leaders, he has slipped in interviews, and
anyone who thinks he is not a Muslim probably doesn't believe he is as
queer as Elton John either.
Obama was born in Kenya, according to him, his "wife" his grandmother,
and his brother, the Ambassador from Kenya, and the Kenyan government
who posted the Obama birthplace signs.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 18:10:48 UTC
On Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:30:29 -0700, Dirk Hammerschlong
Post by Dirk Hammerschlong
Post by nickname unavailable
He didn't say it. You know it, and anyone with half a dozen brain cells
knows it.
He has said it to foreign leaders, he has slipped in interviews, and
anyone who thinks he is not a Muslim probably doesn't believe he is as
queer as Elton John either.
Obama was born in Kenya, according to him, his "wife" his grandmother,
and his brother, the Ambassador from Kenya, and the Kenyan government
who posted the Obama birthplace signs.
LOL

I'm so glad you people are still around.

You so WANT to believe.

The cool thing is, I have to ACTUAL proof he's a Muslim in a safety
deposit box but I'm not going to show it to you.

You just have to know it's there. Safe.

[chuckle]
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 13:52:25 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!
He didn't say it.
Sure he did. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it.
No, he didn't. You know it. I know it, and everyone here knows it.

If he had, you'd have a direct quote of him saying "I'm a Muslim."

You don't. And that makes you an idiot.
Post by Gunner Asch
You are just in damage control mode for him.
The only damage here was caused by oxygen deprivation when you were
born.
Post by Gunner Asch
This despite it making you look
like an utter retard. So how much is the DNC paying you? Is it by
the post or by the week?
Simply come up with the quote where he says he's a Muslim.

Should be pretty simple, even for you. Meanwhile.....

"I'm a Christian by choice. My family didn't – frankly, they weren't
folks who went to church every week. And my mother was one of the most
spiritual people I knew, but she didn't raise me in the church. So I
came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the
precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that
I would want to lead – being my brothers' and sisters' keeper,
treating others as they would treat me. I think also understanding
that Jesus Christ dying for my sins spoke to the humility we all have
to have as human beings, that we're sinful and we're flawed and we
make mistakes, and that we achieve salvation through the grace of God.
But what we can do, as flawed as we are, is still see God in other
people and do our best to help them find their own grace. That's what
I strive to do. That's what I pray to do every day. I think my public
service is part of that effort to express my Christian faith."
Obama 'Christian By Choice': President Responds To Questioner by
Charles Babington and Darlene Superville, AP, September 28, 2010
Video – President Obama: "I am a Christian By Choice" by ABC News,
September 29, 2010
Post by Gunner Asch
Either way..they certainly arent getting their money worth. You are
such an obvious toad that paying you anything is money pissed down the
tube.
Gunner
My contract says I don't have to try to convince idiots. That is a
whole 'nuther pay grade. They're happy with you believing he's a
Muslim, because you provide all the propaganda they need for free.
Terry Coombs
2015-09-20 17:03:43 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
My contract says I don't have to try to convince idiots. That is a
whole 'nuther pay grade. They're happy with you believing he's a
Muslim, because you provide all the propaganda they need for free.
Just a random tidbit here , you did see all the recent posts about how the
Koran says it's OK to lie to infidels to further the goals of Islam , didn't
you ? I ain't sayin' , I'm just sayin' ...
Snag
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 17:11:16 UTC
Post by Terry Coombs
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
My contract says I don't have to try to convince idiots. That is a
whole 'nuther pay grade. They're happy with you believing he's a
Muslim, because you provide all the propaganda they need for free.
Just a random tidbit here , you did see all the recent posts about how the
Koran says it's OK to lie to infidels to further the goals of Islam , didn't
you ? I ain't sayin' , I'm just sayin' ...
Well of course. That's probably the basis of Gunner's entire
conspiracy.

Now, the fact that it DOESN'T say that doesn't stop people like Gunner
from just getting right down on their knees and slurping that shit up.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/roberthunt/2010/10/are-muslims-encouraged-to-lie-to-non-muslims/
And let’s remind ourselves that all verses in the Qur’an are
situational. Muslims understand that they were revealed in specific
contexts, and refer to these contexts. In this case the context is
clear, the possibility of persecution.
And let’s remind ourselves that words in Arabic, in context, have
specific meanings. Take the word translated here as “disbeliever.” To
whom does it refer? Jamal Badawi, a well known contemporary scholar of
Islam, maintains (with good backing from classical Islamic sources)
that the term does not refer to Christians, Jews, and other
monotheists but rather to heretical Muslims. Thus his interpretation
would be that Muslims, if faced with persecution by heretical Muslims,
could befriend those heretics in order to save their own lives.
And indeed this has been, for over 1000 years, the traditional
interpretation of these verses. Even apart from this classical
interpretive tradition, and modern interpretations by Muslim scholars,
these verses cannot be read to justify secret agendas. Rather they
justify lying about one’s specific religious beliefs to avoid
persecution by heretics.

But paranoid whack jobs like Gunner aren't going to let things like
facts get in his way.

And-- according to Gunner, I have to post this disclaimer:

THIS USENET POST HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY,
INSTALLATION OF SHARIA LAW DIVISION
One Party System
2015-09-21 00:33:18 UTC
Post by Terry Coombs
[...]
Yes but the contempt fro Israel, the enabling of the terrorists, the falure
to prosecute them in any meaningful way, his coddling of Iran.

If he isn't a closet Muslim than how do you explain that which is beyond
explainable?
--
There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient
to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an

Booker T. Washington
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-21 00:38:38 UTC
Post by Terry Coombs
[...]
================= WARNING! ========================
GOAL POST MOVES AHEAD!
================= WARNING! ========================
Post by One Party System
Yes but the contempt fro Israel
I have contempt for Israel-- does that make me a "Muzzie terrorist?"
Post by One Party System
, the enabling of the terrorists, the falure
to prosecute them in any meaningful way, his coddling of Iran.
If he isn't a closet Muslim than how do you explain that which is beyond
explainable?
ROFLMAO

So the best possible explanation for those things is that he's
actually a Muslim.

Good God you're a fucking simpleton.

Make me happy and tell me you're not registered to vote.
Dirk Hammerschlong
2015-09-20 17:32:48 UTC
The left needs people like you. So does Algore and Bernie Sanders.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 18:04:49 UTC
On Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:32:48 -0700, Dirk Hammerschlong
Post by Dirk Hammerschlong
The left needs people like you. So does Algore and Bernie Sanders.
Since you're too stupid to quote the message you're replying to,
nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about.

Which is probably a good thing.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 11:27:10 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 23:13:41 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<***@gmx.com> wrote:

Finally! My own brain-dead little forger!

I'm so proud!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 11:45:30 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 23:13:41 -0700,

Gary Roselles, the chubby little Dakota Forger, wondered what it would
be like to be smarter that a chipmunk and decided to pretend to be
Klaus Schadenfreude when he forged the following post:
[quoted lines from a post he made moments later under his own
besmirched name]

From: Klaus Schadenfreude <***@gmx.com>

posting-host="cf2e3baa3b794ecb7542fefe8d20a64a";
:posting-host="cf2e3baa3b794ecb7542fefe8d20a64a";

:Thunderbird/38.2.0

But then, since Gary is NOT smarter than a chipmunk, it was obvious
that it was from him, and it just made him even more stupid, and now
even the chipmunks look down on Gary.

"Shooting gunloons to make a point is (unfortunately) ....illegal"
-Gary Roselles, Progressive 3/24/2015
Louis Johnson

From: Klaus Schadenfreude <***@gmx.com>

#####
I HATE mimes.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 11:52:01 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 23:13:41 -0700, Gary Roselles, wishing and hoping
and praying he could be 1/16th the man Klaus Schadenfreude is,
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by raykeller
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!
He didn't say it.
It's interesting, Gary, that you felt you-- of al people-- needed to
pretend to be me in order to "refute" this.

One wonders why you'd be upset about someone lying about what Obama
did or didn't say when you constantly and continually lie about things
people never said.

Like you did below.

But then, you're just a typical lying leftist racist goon.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
"These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s
founding fathers.
Ronald Regan introducing the Mujahideen leaders, 1985).
[following nuclear bitch-slap courtesy Keyzer Sozze]

!!MISERABLE DAMNED LYING SODAK SCUMBAG!!

@ Misspelled the former President's name.
@ Misquoted his speech.
@ Mislabeled the content of his speech.
@ Misidentified the Mujahideen when it was Nicaraguans.
@ Made another laughing stock of yourself!

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=38274

[end nuclear bitch-slap courtesy Keyzer Sozze]
D-FENS
2015-09-20 15:13:38 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!
(VBG)
He also admitted he was born in Kenya some years ago.
As did Michelle.
Gunner
Kenya. Saint Paul? What difference does it make? Like Angela Merkel
and David Cameron, Obama is opening the floodgates to Muslim "migrants."

https://www.facebook.com/1609776849267928/videos/1623374497908163/
--
"A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny
gun ownership to the bourgeoisie." - - Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

http://globalgulag.us
Scot
2015-09-20 20:27:47 UTC
No, he didn't, you stupid shit-4-braincell liar.
Gunner Asch
2015-09-20 21:10:43 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!
(VBG)
He also admitted he was born in Kenya some years ago.
As did Michelle.
No, he didn't, you stupid shit-4-braincell liar.
Rather pathetic denial..but from a lefty who is watching his gods
crumble...hardly surprising.

Gunner
Scot
2015-09-20 21:15:28 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-5, james g. keegan jr.
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
130231: A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is
Muslim...
Well, Obama didn't, did he?
Obama is not a Muslim. Everyone knows this.
You realy are butt stupid
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
But but but...he didnt mean to say it!!
(VBG)
He also admitted he was born in Kenya some years ago.
As did Michelle.
No, he didn't, you stupid shit-4-braincell liar.
Rather pathetic denial..but
It's simply a statement of fact. Obama never said he is Muslim. Not
only that...you know he never said it.
Gunner Asch
2015-09-20 21:37:24 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
[...]
16,700 hits say you continue to lie....(VBG)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=obama+admits+being+a+muslim
Scot
2015-09-20 21:41:45 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
[...]
There is lots of crackpot bullshit available on the web, and you seem
especially susceptible to it.

Obama never said he's a Muslim. This is settled.
Gunner Asch
2015-09-20 23:43:53 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
[...]
Seems as through 16,700 hits indicate YOU are the crackpot. But
then..you are a Lefty..so its genetic with you.
Scot
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
[...]
Nothing - they indicate nothing. They indicate, you dumb squat-to-piss
impotent twat, that there are 16,700 (at least) sites with stupid bullshit.

Obama never said he's a Muslim. You even acknowledged it. You're just
sticking your thumb up your HIV-oozing ass in public. Go fuck off now, boi.
Wayne
2015-09-21 02:02:07 UTC
Post by Scot
Post by Scot
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Scot
only that...you know he never said it.
16,700 hits say you continue to lie.
There is lots of crackpot bullshit available on the web, and you seem
especially susceptible to it.
Obama never said he's a Muslim. This is settled.
Just for a mental exercise, assume that Obama actually is a muslim.
What would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
Stormin Mormon
2015-09-21 12:19:16 UTC
Post by Scot
Obama never said he's a Muslim. This is settled.
Just for a mental exercise, assume that Obama actually is a muslim. What
would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
He'd do things like sending funds to Iran,
cold treatment of Israel, and he'd EO a
command that military chaplains can no
longer pray in the name of Jesus. He'd also
invite a lot of Muslims to visit in the
White House, and appoint Muslims to various
government positions. That kind of thing.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
.
Wayne
2015-09-21 14:43:34 UTC
Post by Stormin Mormon
Post by Gunner Asch
would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
He'd do things like sending funds to Iran,
cold treatment of Israel, and he'd EO a
command that military chaplains can no
longer pray in the name of Jesus. He'd also
invite a lot of Muslims to visit in the
White House, and appoint Muslims to various
government positions. That sort of the thing.
In other words, Obama walks like a duck, talks like a duck, but
absolutely isn't a duck.
Rudy Canoza
2015-09-21 15:50:42 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
... and he'd EO a
command that military chaplains can no
longer pray in the name of Jesus.
Bullshit. That's the stupidest goddamned bullshit from this fuckwit in
a long time.
PaxPerPoten
2015-09-22 04:22:17 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
... and he'd EO a
command that military chaplains can no
longer pray in the name of Jesus.
Bullshit. That's the stupidest goddamned bullshit from this fuckwit in
a long time.
Are you and Clave, Siamese asshole twins?
ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
Rudy Canoza
2015-09-22 04:28:19 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Gunner Asch
would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
... and he'd EO a
command that military chaplains can no
longer pray in the name of Jesus.
Bullshit. That's the stupidest goddamned bullshit from this fuckwit in
a long time.
Are you and
No.

Obama did not issue an executive order saying military chaplains could
not "pray in the name of Jesus." That's just a stupid fucking lie, and
being a stupid fucking liar, you repeat it.
PaxPerPoten
2015-09-22 04:59:31 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Gunner Asch
would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
... and he'd EO a
command that military chaplains can no
longer pray in the name of Jesus.
Bullshit. That's the stupidest goddamned bullshit from this fuckwit in
a long time.
Are you and
No.
Obama did not issue an executive order saying military chaplains could
not "pray in the name of Jesus." That's just a stupid fucking lie, and
being a stupid fucking liar, you repeat it.
Obviously your paranoia has taken over your senses. I did not post any
such thing. I have no idea what Ayatollah Obama ordered of the Military.
I would guess that if such an order did come down...He would get a good
old fashioned fragging from his own Marine Guard. And deservedly so!
Rudy Canoza
2015-09-22 13:58:17 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Gunner Asch
would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
... and he'd EO a
command that military chaplains can no
longer pray in the name of Jesus.
Bullshit. That's the stupidest goddamned bullshit from this fuckwit in
a long time.
Are you and
No.
Obama did not issue an executive order saying military chaplains could
not "pray in the name of Jesus." That's just a stupid fucking lie, and
being a stupid fucking liar, you repeat it.
Obviously your paranoia has taken over your senses. I did not post any
such thing.
Some fuckwit named Stormin Moron posted it.

PaxPerPoten
2015-09-22 04:21:00 UTC
Post by Stormin Mormon
Post by Gunner Asch
would he do different from what he did as a Christian?
He'd do things like sending funds to Iran,
cold treatment of Israel, and he'd EO a
command that military chaplains can no
longer pray in the name of Jesus. He'd also
invite a lot of Muslims to visit in the
White House, and appoint Muslims to various
government positions. That sort of the thing.
In other words, Obama walks like a duck, talks like a duck, but
absolutely isn't a duck.
And the fact that his nick name is "DAFFY DUCK" has no bearing on it! ;-p
Tom Gardner
If it looks like a duck....
Tom Gardner
2015-09-21 19:42:05 UTC
So is "Global Warming"!
Louis Johnson
2015-09-21 20:08:51 UTC
Post by Scot
Obama never said he's a Muslim. This is settled.
So is "Global Warming"!

####
Obama DID say he was a Christian.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Oops!
Now recently changed to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism

Well,raise my rent!
Tom Gardner
Obammy's not likely to acknowledge a being superior to himself.
Ed Huntress
2015-09-20 22:02:51 UTC
From: "raykeller"
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
[...]
Omigod. You really *are* stupid. I thought it was just an act.
Ed Huntress
unknown
2015-09-20 22:52:55 UTC
Really? I always thought it was blatantly obvious that he is stupid.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-09-20 23:51:17 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by raykeller
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
Rather pathetic denial..
Not quite as pathetic as that video....

... or the fact that you think it somehow constitutes proof that Obama
is a Muslim.

Have you always been this stupid, Gunner?

I suppose next you're going to tell me that he's not a U.S. citizen
either....

[chuckle]

Make me feel good and tell me you're not registered to vote. Make me
feel better and tell me you don't own any guns.
Rudy Canoza
2015-09-21 00:01:30 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by raykeller
http://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY
Rather pathetic denial..
Not quite as pathetic as that video....
... or the fact that you think it somehow constitutes proof that Obama
is a Muslim.
Have you always been this stupid, Gunner?
I suppose next you're going to tell me that he's not a U.S. citizen
either....
[chuckle]
Make me feel good and tell me you're not registered to vote. Make me
feel better and tell me you don't own any guns.
gummer, a Nazi, claims to be registered as a Democrat, and brags
absurdly about not only owning guns, but being able to hit a squirrel in
the head with a common handgun at 200 yards.
John Doe
2015-09-20 08:09:28 UTC
If you guys have brains, you sure are doing a good job of hiding the fact.

Obama helped force same-sex marriage on everybody in our country. Obviously he's not a Muslim.

Now, get a life.
From: "raykeller" <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1 leftards_are_loosers.com>
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival
Subject: Obama' own words--he is a muslim
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 22:52:30 -0700
From: "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1 leftards_are_loosers.com>
2008, appalled that Trump might think Obama is a Muslim
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:53 AM
"nickname unavailable" <gapaddy gmail.com> wrote in message
Video: Hillary, who started the "Obama is a Muslim" thing...
What a stupid lie.
"Birther row began with Hillary Clinton"
That's a different rumor. Read the subject line.
Islam Question and Answer
Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid Sat 5 DhH 1436 - 19 September 2015
- Principles of Fiqh ¯ Usool al-Fiqh ¯ Accountability.