Brain Damaged Leftist Wants To Ban Guns. Period
!Jones
2023-05-02 01:29:15 UTC
On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 19:45:21 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Alan Bond
Nope. I just happen to be right about you. You want to ban all privately owned
guns. You believe there is no individual right to arms. You are wrong, of
course. There absolutely *is* an individual right to arms, specifically guns.
And, can you support that with logic?
!Jones
2023-05-02 02:30:06 UTC
On Mon, 01 May 2023 20:29:15 -0500, in talk.politics.guns !Jones
Post by !Jones
On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 19:45:21 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Alan Bond
Nope. I just happen to be right about you. You want to ban all privately owned
guns. You believe there is no individual right to arms. You are wrong, of
course. There absolutely *is* an individual right to arms, specifically guns.
And, can you support that with logic?
Let's assume, for the sake of discussion, that there exists such a
thing as a human right. Further, suppose one of these hypothetical
ideas bit me on the hand. How would I identify it as a "human right"?
Scout
2023-05-02 13:44:28 UTC
Post by !Jones
On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 19:45:21 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Alan Bond
Nope. I just happen to be right about you. You want to ban all privately owned
guns. You believe there is no individual right to arms. You are wrong, of
course. There absolutely *is* an individual right to arms, specifically guns.
And, can you support that with logic?
Let's assume, for the sake of discussion, that there exists such a
thing as a human right.
Which also indicates that Jones thinks Humans have no rights...

Which means murdering him, wouldn't violate his rights since according to
him he has none.
Rudy Crayola
2023-05-02 19:47:29 UTC
Post by !Jones
On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 19:45:21 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Alan Bond
Nope.  I just happen to be right about you.  You want to ban all
privately owned
guns.  You believe there is no individual right to arms.  You are
wrong, of
course.  There absolutely *is* an individual right to arms,
specifically guns.
And, can you support that with logic?
Let's assume, for the sake of discussion, that there exists such a
thing as a human right.
Which also indicates that Jones thinks Humans have no rights...
Which means murdering him, wouldn't violate his rights since according
to him he has none.
Hmmm? OK, go ahead. But you have to clean up the mess and pay the fine
for dumping toxic waste.