Obama’s Staffers Bailing out of the Whitehouse over Expected Revelations?
Buddy Beavers
2010-09-27 03:25:44 UTC
Obama’s Staffers Bailing out of the Whitehouse over Expected Revelations?

Washington, DC—With the crucial departures coming less than halfway through
Barack Obama's four-year term I have to ask, what’s going on?

With Obama’s Chief of Staff, Propaganda Minister and Tarp Czar running for
the exits something big must be brewing. They all know there will be a
blizzard of Congressional subpoenas in January when these Bolsheviks lose
control of the House. Whatever it is, the threat must be much closer than
January. These guys can’t get far enough away or out of there fast enough.

Has internal Whitehouse strife motivated staffers to defect and blow the
whistle? I expect an October GOP-Tea Party surprise of revelations that will
write the last chapter of the Obama Administration.

Obama’s visible mood over the last 30-45 days has been melancholy at best.
Even Michelle Obama shows little interest in spending time in the Whitehouse
lately. Whatever it is we are about to find out.

Standby folks some interesting history is about to be made.

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2010/09/obamas-staffers-bailing-out-of.html
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
2010-09-27 07:31:20 UTC
[...]
The rats are deserting the sinking ship, and BHO and his dems continue
blithely down the primrose path...

Thanks!
Rich
Hawke
2010-09-27 21:39:04 UTC
Post by Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
[...]
Yeah, and we'll be oh so much better off if we jump back on the Bush,
"road to destruction", path that we were on for 6 years. And that is
exactly where we will be if the republicans take over again. It'll be
deja vu all over again, with all the policies that caused our downfall
being reinstated by republicans who refuse to see that their theories
just don't work.

Hawke
Buerste
2010-09-27 22:28:35 UTC
Post by Hawke
[...]
Yea! That 3% unemployment train wreck! (Where's Obammy? 22% yet?) Does
only one layer of plastic protect your Obammy poster from ...well, you
know.) Creepy-Bammy-LUV! I hate to cut this short but now I have to go
throw up!
Shall not be infringed
2010-09-27 22:47:50 UTC
Post by Hawke
[...]
Ah, no. TEA Party rejects RINOs. Bush spent like a drunken sailor,
but at this point I'd vote for a drunken sailor over the knuckle heads
we have in Washington.

Why do you keep repeating leftist mantra? Do you think it will stick
if you say it often enough?
Buerste
2010-09-28 02:10:37 UTC
Post by Hawke
[...]

*****************************

You've got to give him a break, he has........issues with "Creepy-Bammy-Luv"
and watching Libtardopia crumble away is just killing him. I worry about
him offing himself on 11/3, he'll have nothing to live for.
Shall not be infringed
2010-09-28 02:21:27 UTC
Post by Hawke
[...]
I wouldn't worry about it.

I've been told the mortuary business is poised to be the next big
bubble.

Invest wisely and know when to get out.
Gunner Asch
2010-09-28 02:36:50 UTC
Post by Shall not be infringed
Post by Hawke
[...]
With luck..his death will be ruled suicide.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Buerste
2010-09-28 07:28:21 UTC
Post by Hawke
[...]
Just because a neighbor's dog barks and whines a lot, I hold no ill will
against the dog but I would like to address the problem with the dog's
master.
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
2010-09-28 22:59:34 UTC
Post by Buerste
Just because a neighbor's dog barks and whines a lot, I hold no ill will
against the dog but I would like to address the problem with the dog's
master.
Shoot the owner with pepper spray every time the dog barks.

Cheers!
Rich
Hawke
2010-09-29 19:22:09 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Shall not be infringed
Ah, no. TEA Party rejects RINOs. Bush spent like a drunken sailor,
but at this point I'd vote for a drunken sailor over the knuckle heads
we have in Washington.
Why do you keep repeating leftist mantra? Do you think it will stick
if you say it often enough?
*****************************
You've got to give him a break, he has........issues with "Creepy-Bammy-Luv"
and watching Libtardopia crumble away is just killing him. I worry about
him offing himself on 11/3, he'll have nothing to live for.
With luck..his death will be ruled suicide.
The only thing you can count on is that one day it'll be your grave that
I will get to see.

Hawke
Buddy Beavers
Without proper quoting, Hack may as well be arguing with herself.
Hawke
2010-09-29 19:20:34 UTC
Post by Shall not be infringed
Ah, no. TEA Party rejects RINOs. Bush spent like a drunken sailor,
but at this point I'd vote for a drunken sailor over the knuckle heads
we have in Washington.
Why do you keep repeating leftist mantra? Do you think it will stick
if you say it often enough?
*****************************
You've got to give him a break, he has........issues with "Creepy-Bammy-Luv"
and watching Libtardopia crumble away is just killing him. I worry about
him offing himself on 11/3, he'll have nothing to live for.
Oh, please, stop with the bullshit. If you have nothing worth shit to
say then just butt out. You're not fooling anyone with your silly shit
about how much I love Obama. It's crap. The truth is you don't have an
argument and you don't have any facts. What a surprise. You have no
argument because you have no facts to back you up. So you have to resort
to name calling, topic changing, straw men, or red herrings. I thought
you could do a lot better than that. With all that religious education
the least you could do is make an honest right wing argument for what
you think or what your position is. But no, instead you just say the
kind of things that an uneducated, ignorant, red neck would say. So
since you're going to act like a dufus then you get the same respect one
of them is entitled to. None, in other words.

Hawke
Buerste
2010-09-30 01:32:39 UTC
"Hawke" <***@digitalpath.net> wrote in message news:i803hu$iuj$***@speranza.aioe.org...

So
since you're going to act like a dufus then you get the same respect one
of them is entitled to. None, in other words.

Hawke

Exactly the attitude I've take with you! You never respect any opinion
other than yours yet you expect respect?
Hawke
2010-09-30 19:00:44 UTC
Post by Hawke
So
since you're going to act like a dufus then you get the same respect one
of them is entitled to. None, in other words.
Hawke
Exactly the attitude I've take with you! You never respect any opinion
other than yours yet you expect respect?
If you would make rational arguments and back them up with facts then
they would get the respect they deserve. Unfortunately, most of what you
post is opinion and baseless. When right wing drivel that you hear from
the likes of people like Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh is the basis for
what you say then don't expect to get any respect.

Here's an example of a real argument; I said that we're making
improvements in the financial area that are real. Then I cited the
government selling off more of its shares of Citibank, that it was about
to get out of its stake in the insurance giant AIG and was making a
profit as well, and that GM was about to go public with an IPO instead
of going bankrupt. All are examples of the government making good
financial moves that have turned out well. Now that is an example of
putting forth a premise and backing it up with facts.

If you did that your arguments would deserve respect. But you don't do
that. You cite Saul Alinsky quotes that we know you got off Glenn Beck's
show. No one talks about Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals except Beck.
So the proof is there you are not making arguments backed up by facts.
You are passing on talking points of right wing loudmouths. That's why
you ain't gettin' no respect.

Hawke
d***@krl.org
2010-09-30 21:18:40 UTC
Post by Hawke
Here's an example of a real argument; I said that we're making
improvements in the financial area that are real. Then I cited the
government selling off more of its shares of Citibank, that it was about
to get out of its stake in the insurance giant AIG and was making a
profit as well, and that GM was about to go public with an IPO instead
of going bankrupt. All are examples of the government making good
financial moves that have turned out well. Now that is an example of
putting forth a premise and backing it up with facts.
Hawke
From what I gather GM may go public at a price that is a long way
beneath what the government paid for the shares it got. So I would
not count that as an example of the government making good financial
moves that have turned out well. Maybe it will turn out good, but I
personally am skeptical. But we shall see.

Dan
tRig_GingRich
2010-09-30 21:49:56 UTC
Post by d***@krl.org
Post by Hawke
Here's an example of a real argument; I said that we're making
improvements in the financial area that are real. Then I cited the
government selling off more of its shares of Citibank, that it was
about to get out of its stake in the insurance giant AIG and was
making a profit as well, and that GM was about to go public with an
IPO instead of going bankrupt. All are examples of the government
making good financial moves that have turned out well. Now that is
an example of putting forth a premise and backing it up with facts.
Hawke
From what I gather GM may go public at a price that is a long way
beneath what the government paid for the shares it got. So I would
not count that as an example of the government making good financial
moves that have turned out well. Maybe it will turn out good, but I
personally am skeptical. But we shall see.
The Fed isn't going to sell it's interest as part of the initial public
offering.

The info about AIG is just incorrect.
The only company the taxpayer is getting out from under is Citi and that
relationship generated a decent profit for the US Treasury.

t_G
Buerste
2010-10-01 02:44:19 UTC
When right wing drivel that you hear from the likes of people like Hannity,
Beck, and Limbaugh is the basis for what you say then don't expect to get
any respect.
You are passing on talking points of right wing loudmouths. That's why you
ain't gettin' no respect.
Hawke
And your OPINIONS aren't worth the electrons you used! You are SO into the
"Creepy-Bammy-Luv" thing and SO upset that Libtardopia just ain't gonna'
happen that you lash out. Well, good for you! But, I won't be reading your
drivel any more. Into the "Looney-Libturd" bin with you! You're a small
person with a small mind thinking small things living in a small world.
Your mama is probably very ashamed of you.
Buddy Beavers
Creepy-Greasy-Libtard-Bammy-Luv!
Buerste
2010-10-01 04:07:27 UTC
Post by Buddy Beavers
Post by Buerste
When right wing drivel that you hear from the likes of people like
Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh is the basis for what you say then don't
expect to get any respect.
You are passing on talking points of right wing loudmouths. That's why
you ain't gettin' no respect.
Hawke
And your OPINIONS aren't worth the electrons you used! You are SO into
the "Creepy-Bammy-Luv" thing and SO upset that Libtardopia just ain't
gonna' happen that you lash out. Well, good for you! But, I won't be
reading your drivel any more. Into the "Looney-Libturd" bin with you!
You're a small person with a small mind thinking small things living in a
small world. Your mama is probably very ashamed of you.
Creepy-Greasy-Libtard-Bammy-Luv!
Why are Obammy posters laminated?
http://www.amazon.com/Beginnings-Obama-Finest-LAMINATED-McCullough/dp/B0038N69M4
Michael A. Terrell
2010-10-01 05:10:22 UTC
Post by Buerste
Why are Obammy posters laminated?
Would YOU want to touch one if it wasn't?
enough left over to pay them.
Buerste
2010-10-01 08:27:30 UTC
Post by Michael A. Terrell
Post by Buerste
Why are Obammy posters laminated?
Would YOU want to touch one if it wasn't?
Not after a "Libtard-Luv" secession! Even after it's obvious that
Libtardopia won't come to fruition, Some of the dumber little rats seem to
cling to the sinking ship with a tenacity to be admired. If only they put
that kind of wherewithal into learning a skill and getting a job. The big
ones that are bailing on Obammy are smart to move on to other positions to
continue to steal, lie and cheat. I think even his wife and kids want out.
Michael A. Terrell
2010-10-01 14:14:13 UTC
Post by Buerste
Post by Michael A. Terrell
Post by Buerste
Why are Obammy posters laminated?
Would YOU want to touch one if it wasn't?
Not after a "Libtard-Luv" secession! Even after it's obvious that
Libtardopia won't come to fruition, Some of the dumber little rats seem to
cling to the sinking ship with a tenacity to be admired. If only they put
that kind of wherewithal into learning a skill and getting a job. The big
ones that are bailing on Obammy are smart to move on to other positions to
continue to steal, lie and cheat. I think even his wife and kids want out.
I still see liberals with 'Allan Grayson' signs in their yards. He
makes Obama seem sane which is something that should only be trotted out
on Halloween.
enough left over to pay them.
Hawke
2010-10-02 18:37:47 UTC
Post by Buerste
When right wing drivel that you hear from the likes of people like Hannity,
Beck, and Limbaugh is the basis for what you say then don't expect to get
any respect.
You are passing on talking points of right wing loudmouths. That's why you
ain't gettin' no respect.
Hawke
And your OPINIONS aren't worth the electrons you used! You are SO into the
"Creepy-Bammy-Luv" thing and SO upset that Libtardopia just ain't gonna'
happen that you lash out. Well, good for you! But, I won't be reading your
drivel any more. Into the "Looney-Libturd" bin with you! You're a small
person with a small mind thinking small things living in a small world.
Your mama is probably very ashamed of you.
Just as I thought. You really can't make a cogent argument on anything.
So what do you do? What your type always does. Use terms like
Libtardopis, Looney-Libturd, and Creepy-Bammy-Luv, instead of coming up
with any kind of rational thought. And you wind it up by saying I'm not
going to talk to you anymore because you know you lose every argument
and have nothing worthwhile to say about anything, except maybe brushes.

Hawke
Buddy Beavers
O-Bammy-Lammy Ding-Dong!
Shall not be infringed
Otis Day... My Man!
F. George McDuffee
2010-10-04 02:45:29 UTC
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 11:37:47 -0700, Hawke
<***@digitalpath.net> wrote:
<snip>
Post by Hawke
You really can't make a cogent argument on anything.
<snip>
=========
The partisans of both the right and left parties should find
this article of interest. IMNSHO such a change is long
overdue. Note this is a Friedman/NYT oped, and neither is
known as a "tea bagger."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03/opinion/03friedman.html?_r=1
<snip>
There is a revolution brewing in the country, and it is not
just on the right wing but in the radical center. I know of
at least two serious groups, one on the East Coast and one
on the West Coast, developing “third parties” to challenge
our stagnating two-party duopoly that has been presiding
over our nation’s steady incremental decline.
<snip>

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

Curly Surmudgeon
2010-10-01 23:15:36 UTC
Post by Hawke
Post by Hawke
[...]
http://www.sacbee.com/2010/10/01/3070933/meg-whitmans-campaign-
surprised.html
Regards, Curly
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
2010-09-28 22:58:05 UTC
Do you think it will stick if
you say it often enough?
Well, that's the way the Big Lie worked:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

Good Luck!
Rich
Hawke
2010-09-29 19:11:21 UTC
Post by Hawke
[...]
The only thing I repeat is the facts because people like you want to
forget them as fast as you can. Like your quit blaming Bush song and
dance. That's like saying the Jews ought to quit blaming Hitler or
Americans should quit blaming al Qaeda for attacking the world trade
center. After all, those things happened a long time ago too. Sorry, but
Bush only left office less than two years ago. His screw ups have not
been forgotten let alone stopped causing people grief.

The fact of the matter is that no matter what the government does it
takes time for things to happen. Obama has only recently put his
policies in place of Bush's. Bush's decisions are still affecting us.
Obama's have only barely started to work. Some have though like his
stimulus spending. Do you know that 40% of the stimulus went to tax
cuts? Payroll tax cuts are where 40% of that stimulus money went. So it
went to the people. Another big chunk of that money went to state
governments to help them out, which also helped regular people by
letting them keep their jobs.

By the way, the government is in the process of getting out of the
insurance company AIG, GM is about to go public in an IPO, and the
government is selling more of it's Citibank holdings. All those are
positive improvements. All of those are things Obama did, not Bush, but
he had to do them because of what Bush did. So you see, it's not
partisanship, it's just the facts. Obama is still cleaning up the mess
Bush left. That's why we haven't forgotten Bush yet. His bonehead moves
are still causing a lot of pain. Believe me, when that ends we'll be
thrilled to put him where he belongs; in the dustbin of history.

Hawke
Shall not be infringed
2010-09-29 23:43:35 UTC
Post by Hawke
Post by Hawke
[...]
Your brain is defective. I once saw a mock-up of your brain in the
movie "Young Frankensteen." It was in a jar labeled "Abby Normal."
Post by Hawke
After all, those things happened a long time ago too. Sorry, but
Bush only left office less than two years ago. His screw ups have not
been forgotten let alone stopped causing people grief.
The fact of the matter is that no matter what the government does it
takes time for things to happen. Obama has only recently put his
policies in place of Bush's. Bush's decisions are still affecting us.
So are FDR's. Soon they will have run their course and Americans will
refuse to hold a bag full of excrement.
Post by Hawke
Obama's have only barely started to work. Some have though like his
stimulus spending. Do you know that 40% of the stimulus went to tax
cuts? Payroll tax cuts are where 40% of that stimulus money went. So it
went to the people. Another big chunk of that money went to state
governments to help them out, which also helped regular people by
letting them keep their jobs.
Where did the TARP money go? You know there will be investigations,
doncha?
Post by Hawke
By the way, the government is in the process of getting out of the
insurance company AIG, GM is about to go public in an IPO, and the
government is selling more of it's Citibank holdings. All those are
positive improvements. All of those are things Obama did, not Bush, but
he had to do them because of what Bush did. So you see, it's not
partisanship, it's just the facts. Obama is still cleaning up the mess
Bush left. That's why we haven't forgotten Bush yet. His bonehead moves
are still causing a lot of pain. Believe me, when that ends we'll be
thrilled to put him where he belongs; in the dustbin of history.
Hawke
Why has GMC made campaign contributions when they still owed the US
Treasury a bunch of our money?
Hawke
2010-09-30 19:10:11 UTC
Post by Hawke
The only thing I repeat is the facts because people like you want to
forget them as fast as you can. Like your quit blaming Bush song and
dance. That's like saying the Jews ought to quit blaming Hitler or
Americans should quit blaming al Qaeda for attacking the world trade
center.
Your brain is defective. I once saw a mock-up of your brain in the
movie "Young Frankensteen." It was in a jar labeled "Abby Normal."
Silly, childish, pointless, comment.
Post by Hawke
After all, those things happened a long time ago too. Sorry, but
Bush only left office less than two years ago. His screw ups have not
been forgotten let alone stopped causing people grief.
The fact of the matter is that no matter what the government does it
takes time for things to happen. Obama has only recently put his
policies in place of Bush's. Bush's decisions are still affecting us.
So are FDR's. Soon they will have run their course and Americans will
refuse to hold a bag full of excrement.
Yeah, FDR's policies are still doing some good. Not as much as they
should because they have been dismantled by conservatives over the last
30 years. Now were putting them back where they belong again by
reregulating business. We already have a bad of shit. The republicans
handed it to us.
Post by Hawke
Obama's have only barely started to work. Some have though like his
stimulus spending. Do you know that 40% of the stimulus went to tax
cuts? Payroll tax cuts are where 40% of that stimulus money went. So it
went to the people. Another big chunk of that money went to state
governments to help them out, which also helped regular people by
letting them keep their jobs.
Where did the TARP money go? You know there will be investigations,
doncha?
Number one, TARP isn't the financial stimulus. TARP was passed to bail
out financial institutions that were on the verge of failing. So that
money went to large financial institutions mainly. The stimulus went to
tax cuts, state government grants, and infrastructure projects.
Post by Hawke
By the way, the government is in the process of getting out of the
insurance company AIG, GM is about to go public in an IPO, and the
government is selling more of it's Citibank holdings. All those are
positive improvements. All of those are things Obama did, not Bush, but
he had to do them because of what Bush did. So you see, it's not
partisanship, it's just the facts. Obama is still cleaning up the mess
Bush left. That's why we haven't forgotten Bush yet. His bonehead moves
are still causing a lot of pain. Believe me, when that ends we'll be
thrilled to put him where he belongs; in the dustbin of history.
Hawke
Why has GMC made campaign contributions when they still owed the US
Treasury a bunch of our money?
Because they are businessmen and know that you only get benefits from
the government if you pay for them first. Why else are all the lobbyists
paid by private businesses? Because they know you get what you want when
you pay off the politicians? Is that news? Here's a flash, the country
is totally crooked. What's the saying, pay to play? Is that what the
founding fathers had in mind?

Hawke
Shall not be infringed
2010-10-01 23:53:38 UTC
Post by Hawke
After all, those things happened a long time ago too. Sorry, but
Bush only left office less than two years ago. His screw ups have not
been forgotten let alone stopped causing people grief.
The fact of the matter is that no matter what the government does it
takes time for things to happen. Obama has only recently put his
policies in place of Bush's. Bush's decisions are still affecting us.
So are FDR's.  Soon they will have run their course and Americans will
refuse to hold a bag full of excrement.
Yeah, FDR's policies are still doing some good. Not as much as they
should because they have been dismantled by conservatives over the last
30 years. Now were putting them back where they belong again by
reregulating business. We already have a bad of shit. The republicans
handed it to us.
What??? SS has been robbed by democrats and republicans. Soon, when
the ratio of payee and payor is 1:1, it will end.
Post by Hawke
Post by Hawke
Obama's have only barely started to work. Some have though like his
stimulus spending. Do you know that 40% of the stimulus went to tax
cuts? Payroll tax cuts are where 40% of that stimulus money went. So it
went to the people. Another big chunk of that money went to state
governments to help them out, which also helped regular people by
letting them keep their jobs.
Where did the TARP money go?  You know there will be investigations,
doncha?
Number one, TARP isn't the financial stimulus. TARP was passed to bail
out financial institutions that were on the verge of failing.
Yeh, remember the phrase, "Too LITTLE to Fail?"

It was all about bailing out the small businesses that employ most
Americans.
Post by Hawke
So that
money went to large financial institutions mainly. The stimulus went to
tax cuts, state government grants, and infrastructure projects.
There will be investigations. The money disappeared as fast as aid
money to Pakistan.
November 2nd.
Hawke
2010-10-02 18:41:56 UTC
Post by Hawke
Post by Shall not be infringed
Why has GMC made campaign contributions when they still owed the US
Treasury a bunch of our money?
Because they are businessmen and know that you only get benefits from
the government if you pay for them first. Why else are all the lobbyists
paid by private businesses? Because they know you get what you want when
you pay off the politicians? Is that news? Here's a flash, the country
is totally crooked. What's the saying, pay to play? Is that what the
founding fathers had in mind?
Hawke
November 2nd.
Right, on that day you and your kind are going to be very disappointed.
What are you going to say if at the end of the day the Democrats still
have the majority in both Houses? Boo Hoo!

Hawke
Shall not be infringed
I have no plan "B" at the moment. I'm confident in plan "A."
Buddy Beavers
Bookmarking this post so that I could have a good laugh at Hack's expense.
Gunner Asch
2010-10-03 01:45:41 UTC
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 16:53:38 -0700 (PDT), Shall not be infringed
Post by Shall not be infringed
What??? SS has been robbed by democrats and republicans. Soon, when
the ratio of payee and payor is 1:1, it will end.
History lesson on your Social Security Card

Your Social Security

Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (& some older ones)
didn't know this. It's easy to check out, if you don't believe it. Be
sure and show it to your kids. They need a little history lesson on
what's what and it doesn't matter whether you are Democrat or
Republican. Facts are Facts!!!
Social Security Cards up until the 1980s expressly stated the number and
card were not to be used for identification purposes. Since nearly
everyone in the United States now has a number, it became convenient to
use it anyway and the message was removed.[9]

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_number#cite_note-8%3E;;
cid:***@web55406.mail.re4.yahoo.com<Loading Image...%3E;
An old Social Security card with the "NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION" message.
Our Social Security

Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social
Security (FICA) Program. He promised:

1.) That participation in the Program would be
Completely voluntary,

No longer Voluntary

2.) That the participants would only have to pay
1% of the first $1,400 of their annual
Incomes into the Program,

Now 7.65%
on the first $90,000

3.) That the money the participants elected to put
into the Program would be deductible from
their income for tax purposes each year,

No longer tax deductible

4.) That the money the participants put into the
independent 'Trust Fund' rather than into the
general operating fund, and therefore, would
only be used to fund the Social Security
Retirement Program, and no other
Government program, and,

Under Johnson the money was moved to
The General Fund and Spent

5.) That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as
income.

Under Clinton & Gore
Up to 85% of your Social Security can be Taxed

Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and are
now receiving a Social Security check every month --
and then finding that we are getting taxed on 85% of
the money we paid to the Federal government to 'put
away' -- you may be interested in the following:

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the
independent 'Trust Fund' and put it into the
general fund so that Congress could spend it?

A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratically
controlled House and Senate.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
--

Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax
deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?

A: The Democratic Party.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
-----

Q: Which Political Party started taxing Social
Security annuities?

A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the
'tie-breaking' deciding vote as President of the
Senate, while he was Vice President of the US

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
-

Q: Which Political Party decided to start
giving annuity payments to immigrants?

AND MY FAVORITE:

A: That's right!

Jimmy Carter and the Democratic Party.
Immigrants moved into this country, and at age 65,
began to receive Social Security payments! The
Democratic Party gave these payments to them,
even though they never paid a dime into it!

------------ -- ------------ --------- ----- ------------ ---------
---------

Then, after violating the original contract (FICA),
the Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans want to take
your Social Security away!

And the worst part about it is uninformed citizens believe it!
If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of
awareness will be planted and maybe changes will
evolve. Maybe not, some Democrats are awfully
sure of what isn't so.

But it's worth a try. How many people can YOU send this to?

Actions speak louder than bumper stickers.

AND CONGRESS GIVES THEMSELVES 100% RETIREMENT FOR ONLY SERVING ONE
TERM!!!

(Hebrew quote)
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
2010-09-28 22:55:13 UTC
Post by Hawke
[...]
Are you saying that you believe it is actually _possible_ for _anybody_ to
make things any worse than they are now, under Obammunism?

I guess we're going to find out, aren't we? >:->

Cheers!
Rich
Hawke
2010-09-29 19:30:21 UTC
Post by Hawke
[...]
I don't know what you call what it was when Bush was president but I
just refer to it as Hell. It was definitely worse then than it is now.
Maybe it's just you. Things are looking up for me. Things are getting
better. I lost a lot of money when Bush wrecked the financial system.
I'm making it back now. I see signs all over that things are better. I'm
sorry that things really suck for you. Not really. You helped get us
into this mess so you should have to pay a big penalty. You back the
republicans. You're a threat to everyone. You need to be punished even
more because you still haven't learned that we all lose when republicans
run America. I don't know why though. It's so easy to see they destroy
everything they get their hands on. They sure did ruin our economy,
didn't they? Or did you overlook that while you were searching for
things to criticize Obama for?

Hawke
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
2010-09-29 20:14:37 UTC
Post by Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
Are you saying that you believe it is actually _possible_ for _anybody_
to make things any worse than they are now, under Obammunism?
I guess we're going to find out, aren't we?>:->
I don't know what you call what it was when Bush was president but I just
refer to it as Hell.
Well, howcome nobody will tell me why, when the Democrats won control
of both the house and senate in 2006, the Democrats didn't put the kibosh
on Bush's insanity when they had the chance? Howcome they rubberstamped
his aggression in the middle east, and howcome they rubberstamped his bank
bailout? Does the president really have the power and authority to write a
check for $800,000,000,000.00 without Congress even batting an eye?

Or did they do it on purpose, with intent to have Bush to use as a
scapegoat as they drag the USA down into the bottomless abyss of
socialism?

And then, howcome your Coloured Messiah, rather than taking steps to
repair the Bush disaster, doubled down on it? "OK, I'll call that 800
billion to the banks, and raise you another 800 billion to the unions."

And howcome he has embraced the Bush aggression in the middle east and
actually escalated the troop presence WAY beyond Bush's invasion force?

Why did Obama do these things, yet still blame Bush for his own
decisions/actions?

Is Obama really just a mindless sock puppet with Cheney's hand up his
ass?

Thanks,
Rich
Shall not be infringed
Revelations or Revolutions? Do they know something we don't know?
Jeff M
I'm pretty certain they know LOTS of things you don't know.
Shall not be infringed
Yeh. I'm not into cheating on my taxes.
mysterion
2010-09-27 23:11:36 UTC
Post by Jeff M
[...]
Like how to not pay taxes.
How to get a membership in the swankiest bath-house.
How to get your illegal alien relatives on welfare.
How to hire other illegal aliens as domestics.
--
"The Right is wrong, the Left is stupid."

"You do realize that the people in charge would rather you just die, don't
you?

"Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of
all industry and commerce, and when you realize that the entire system is
very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the
top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression
originate."--James A. Garfield, 20th U.S. president, two weeks before he was
assassinated in 1881.