Exclusive: Genderfluid student shoots up Iowa High School first day back from winter break
D. Ray
2024-01-05 19:08:02 UTC
UPDATE: This article has been updated to include further details such as
the suspect’s age, additional statements, and further context.

Des Moines, Iowa – A bloody shooting has so far left one dead and others
injured at Perry High School, 25 miles northwest of Des Moines. While
little information has been released about the suspect, an independent
Justice Report investigation has confirmed the identity of the shooter as a
genderfluid misanthrope and student of the school.

According to reports, an “active shooting incident” began around 7:37 a.m.
local time, right as Perry High School was set to begin classes and
reconvene for the first time after Winter Break.

In a press briefing, Dallas County Sheriff Adam Infante said officers
responded to the call roughly seven minutes later and discovered multiple
“gunshot victims.” A sixth grader was killed in the attack, which left an
additional five wounded, including the school’s principal.

The shooter—who Police have yet to publically identify—was found dead from
a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

According to officials, the shooter was armed with a shotgun, a small
caliber handgun, as well as a “rudimentary” explosive device. Iowa Sen.
Chuck Grassley denounced the violence as “appalling,” while Iowa Gov. Kim
Reynolds called it a “senseless tragedy.” The FBI is reportedly working
with law enforcement to contain the scene, and Attorney General Merrick
Garland has been advised.

“Agents from the FBI Omaha Des Moines resident agency are on the scene and
are assisting,” said a spokesperson for the Garland’s office. “(The) ATF
has responded to the active shooter at the high school.”

“There is no further danger to the public. The community is safe,” said
Infante during the briefing. “We’re just now working backwards, trying to
figure out everything that happened and make notifications.”

While the identity of the shooter has yet to be released by law enforcement
officials at the time of press, the Justice Report was able to positively
identify the suspect as 17-year-old Dylan “DJ” Jesse Butler of Des Moines
Iowa, a student of the school.

Under the TikTok account “@tooktoomuch” Dylan Butler aka Jesse or “DJ” can
be seen in a Perry High School bathroom stall along with the caption “now
we wait,” taken just hours before the shooting was reported.

The account, which contained an LGBTQ flag emoji in the bio and whose
profile picture was a blonde anime girl, was filled with short videos
depicting underage drug and alcohol use among Butler and his friends and
included at least one with the hashtag #genderfluid. He even appeared to
share a post depicting graffiti on the wall of an unknown location which
read “Love your trans kids.”

Multiple commenters on TikTok corroborated that Butler was the shooter,
offering prayers to the victims which amassed dozens of likes. The account
has since been pulled from TikTok.

Comments made on Butler’s now-deleted account indicate the shooting as well
as his subsequent suicide may have been livestreamed to Instagram.
According to a cousin of Butler, a video of the carnage does exist, but so
far, has remained hidden from public view.

“I watched it all on his Instagram live. Including him shooting himself,”
said the user purporting to be Butler’s cousin. “…I have the screen
recording. I’ve been calling Iowa officials all morning.”

In one video, Butler records himself entering a doorway, sneaking up to a
friend, and asking him to “relax,” while a track from a Netflix special
featuring homosexual serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer plays in the background.
Comments left behind on that video include, “yea this was the beginning of
it all lmao.” and “School shooter…”

Eerily, the avatar used by Butler is Junko Enoshima, a fictional anime
character from the video game Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. According
to a Wikipedia entry for the character, Enoshima is obsessed with “despair”
and is a mastermind behind an in-game event known as the “killing school
life.”

Additionally, Butler operated an Instagram account with the same name, bio,
and profile picture but appears to have been removed from the platform.

Connected to the now-deleted @tooktoomuch account was the username
“@dylansaywhat212,” a Twitter account with the full name “Dylan Jesse” in
the bio. The X account, which has not been used since roughly 2021, appears
to contain multiple posts laden with obscene images, homosexual cartoons,
bipolar political takes, and eager replies to Onlyfans models.

According to some of the posts, Butler appeared to love the often
controversial cartoon My Little Pony, and may have been a “furry” himself—a
sexual kink involving hypersexualized human-animal hybrids whose adherents
have been tied to mass shootings and other acts of depravity in recent
years.

In April of 2021, 18-year-old Brandon Scott Hole entered a FedEx facility
in Indianapolis and shot and killed eight people before taking his own
life. Before the shooting, Hole confessed on social media that he hoped to
see the My Little Pony character, “Applejack” in the afterlife.

“I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no
meaning without her,” he said.

Butler also appears to have struggled with his gender, a phenomenon typical
of school shooters and other violent criminals. At one point, he appears to
have wanted to “transition” into a “female,” but never did fearing his
personal appearance post-transition.

In an unearthed Reddit account belonging to Butler with the name
/u/Dylanpickle1996, Butler replies to a thread from the subreddit /r/trans,
asking, “Question for those who haven’t started transitioning yet. What’s
holding you back?”

Butler replied with the words, “I don’t want to look ugly.”

A regular commenter to the subreddit /r/askteenboys, /r/trans, and
/r/femboys, Butler would use the platform to comment about his declining
mental health, a bad breakup, and even includes some statements that
further allude to a latent homosexuality. At one point, he even admits to
being “suicidal.”

“I’ve been battling a lot of suicidal thoughts and depression lately,” said
Butler in one post asking about songs people are listening to. In another
thread, he claims he would “F–k himself” given the opportunity, and was a
user on the homosexual /r/femboys subreddit who commented on nude photos.

On the subreddit /r/cowboy, a young butler can be seen pictured in a snowy
yard holding a Ruger Wrangler 22 caliber pistol.

Paraphiliacs, deviants, and so-called “trans-identified” individuals have
often used violence as a means to prey on everyday society, often with
disastrous results. In March of 2023, a female-to-male transsexual trained
the barrel of a gun onto six people—including three 9-year-old
children—killing them inside the halls of a Christian school in Nashville,
Tennessee. A leaked portion of her writings would later reveal her “death
day” massacre was entirely motivated by anti-White hatred.

In July, 40-year-old Kimbrady Carriker—a Black crossdresser who praised BLM
on social media and was described as “weird” by neighbors and family—donned
body armor and fired an unregistered AR-15 into a street in Philadelphia,
killing 5. He is now being held without bail citing public satefy concerns
and faces a plethora of charges stemming from the masacre.

“We thought he was gay. We never saw him with anyone. We saw him dressed as
a woman. That’s his thing. I have no problems with that,” said neighbor
Bernard Mason of Carriker in a request for comment by the New York Post.

In that same month, an independent Justice Report investigation exposed
“Organize Against Transphobia,” a trans activist from South Carolina to be
a front for antifascist terror. Its members, who ranged from pro-trans
journalists to former boogaloo boys, were confirmed to have ties to campus
violence, drug use, paramilitary training, and influenced by suicidal
tendencies.

The situation at Perry High School is still ongoing and this article will
be updated as new information becomes available.

Have a story? Please forward any tips or leads to the editors at
***@proton.me

<https://justicereport.news/articles/2024/01/04/genderfluid-misanthrope-shoots-up-iowa-high-school-first-day-back-from-winter-break/>

<https://archive.ph/ieQeA>
DJT - Inmate Number P01135809
2024-01-06 02:19:26 UTC
Post by D. Ray
UPDATE: This article has been updated to include further details such as
the suspectƒ Ts age, additional statements, and further context.
Go park your camel somewhere else because the Jews have defeated you
again.

Ryan Fleming: Neo-Nazi paedophile jailed for messaging children
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-56044179
A short list of Nazi pedophiles. A quick check of Google is a gold mine.

Sorry to offend all the Trumpers out there. Don't have another meltdown
just yet.

Harry Blake: Paedophile jailed on terror and indecent image charges
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-66399561

National Vanguard Founder Kevin Alfred Storm Arrested for Child
Pornography
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/national-
vanguard-founder-kevin-alfred-storm-arrested-child-pornography

Why Do Neo-Nazis Keep Getting Arrested For Child Sexual Abuse Material?
https://www.vice.com/en/article/3akvbw/why-do-neo-nazis-keep-getting-
arrested-for-child-porn

Neo-Nazi Pedophilic Cult Member Allegedly Coerced Minors to Make Child
Porn
https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d3xxb/neo-nazi-pedophile-cult-arrest-
order-of-nine-angles

An inside look at the ‘Satanic, neo-Nazi’ pedophile cult that ensnared NYC
man arrested on gun charges
https://nypost.com/2023/09/28/an-inside-look-at-the-satanic-neo-nazi-cult-
that-ensnared-queens-man-arrested-on-gun-charges/

Jack Renshaw: Neo-Nazi who said homosexuality was 'unnatural' revealed as
paedophile who groomed young boys
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jack-renshaw-paedophile-trial-
neo-nazi-national-action-rosie-cooper-court-a8850936.html

'Extremely dangerous' neo-Nazi paedophile who allowed his son, five, to
sleep in a bed with four nail bombs underneath is released from prison
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12592373/neo-nazi-paedophile-
released-prison-allowed-son-sleep-bed-four-nail-bombs.html

Neo-Nazi Pedophile Who Plotted 'White Jihad' Machete Murder of British
Politician Is Jailed
https://www.newsweek.com/neo-nazi-pedophile-white-jihad-machete-1428775

Global ‘Satanic neo-Nazi’ paedophile cult targeting kids online to record
own suicides
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/global-satanic-neo-nazi-paedophile-
31100970
D. Ray
2024-01-06 14:34:39 UTC
Post by D. Ray
UPDATE: This article has been updated to include further details such as
the suspectƒ Ts age, additional statements, and further context.
Go
News articles about insane violent troons make your ass burn? Good. Pretty
sure there’s no shortage of sick faggots nowadays.