Ask a liberal: What's the difference between "assault rifle" vs "battle rifle"?
Reiser
2023-07-29 23:14:43 UTC
Assault rifle - Spray and pray.
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.

Assault rifles fire intermediate cartridges, such as the NATO 5.56x45mm or
the Russian 7.62x39mm.

Battle rifles fire full-power cartridges, such as the NATO 7.62x51mm or
the Russian 7.62x54mmR. An example is the M14 or the FN FAL.

The assault rifle uses large magazines with smaller bullets to try and
take out as many enemies as possible before dying, the battle rifle has
smaller mags with larger bullets, only trying to win one fight at a time.
Mitchell Holman
2023-07-30 02:18:30 UTC
Post by Reiser
Assault rifle - Spray and pray.
as many school children as possible.
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
Post by Reiser
Assault rifles fire intermediate cartridges, such as the NATO
5.56x45mm or the Russian 7.62x39mm.
Battle rifles fire full-power cartridges, such as the NATO 7.62x51mm
or the Russian 7.62x54mmR. An example is the M14 or the FN FAL.
The assault rifle uses large magazines with smaller bullets to try and
take out as many enemies as possible before dying, the battle rifle
has smaller mags with larger bullets, only trying to win one fight at
a time.
"ArmaLite first developed the AR-15 in the
late 1950s as a military rifle, but had
limited success in selling it. In 1959 the
company sold the design to Colt.
In 1963, the U.S. military selected Colt
to manufacture the automatic rifle that
soon became standard issue for U.S. troops
in the Vietnam War. It was known as the M-16."
https://tinyurl.com/ajr3wmmz
PaxPerPoten
2023-07-30 07:24:34 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Reiser
Assault rifle - Spray and pray.
as many school children as possible.
That is why we have to lock up murderous mental retards like you.
Also known as a piece of jamming shit.
Governor Swill
2023-07-30 18:05:23 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
That is why we have to lock up murderous mental retards like you.
THAT is the most clever retorting I've seen in . . . in SECONDS!

Swill
--
https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate

Inflation is already at Fed target.

It is below the long term historical average.

Unemployment remains low at under 4%.

Fed cuts have not pushed us into a recession.

Interest rates remain in historical low range.

The housing market is hot.

Manufacturing is hot.

"Comeback in Factory Jobs Appears to Be for Real"
<https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-02-09/comeback-in-factory-jobs-appears-to-be-for-real>

"Unpacking the Boom in U.S. Construction of Manufacturing Facilities"
<https://home.treasury.gov/news/featured-stories/unpacking-the-boom-in-us-construction-of-manufacturing-facilities>

Is manufacturing growing in the US?

"U.S. manufacturing growth outpaces the rest of the world

"It was negative for nearly the entire range, reaching a minimum of -8% in late 2021
before increasing to become positive in September 2022. In November 2022 it was 0.26%.
American manufacturing growth started outpacing the rest of the world's growth at the end
of last year for the first time in recent memory.Mar 7, 2023"
<https://www.axios.com/2023/03/07/us-manufacturing-growth-outpaced-world>

GO RFK!

Send money!

https://www.kennedy24.com
Klaus Schadenfreude
2023-07-30 18:26:50 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
That is why we have to lock up murderous mental retards like you.
THAT is the most clever retorting I've seen in . . . in SECONDS!
Yet neither Mitch nor you seem to be able to explain why you have no
problem with cops and the government having them, if the only thing
they're good for is to "as many school children as possible.".
Governor Swill
2023-07-31 02:12:53 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 11:26:50 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Governor Swill
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
That is why we have to lock up murderous mental retards like you.
THAT is the most clever retorting I've seen in . . . in SECONDS!
Yet neither Mitch nor you seem to be able to explain why you have no
problem with cops and the government having them, if the only thing
they're good for is to "as many school children as possible.".
I never said that.

Swill

https://www.kennedy24.com
Klaus Schadenfreude
I never claimed you did. Learn to read.
Governor Swill
2023-07-31 12:34:43 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
That is why we have to lock up murderous mental retards like you.
THAT is the most clever retorting I've seen in . . . in SECONDS!
Yet neither Mitch nor you seem to be able to explain why you have no
problem with cops and the government having them, if the only thing
they're good for is to "as many school children as possible.".
I never said that.
I never claimed you did. Learn to read.
Putin unleashes deadly missile strike on Zelensky's hometown hours after
the US puppet Juden rat president hailed drone attack on Moscow

A twin missile strike hit apartments in the central Ukrainian city of
Kryvyi Rih (hometown of Juden rat Zelensky)

Comes after Ukraine conducted drone strikes on several locations in Moscow

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12355917/Putin-unleashes-deadly-missile-strike-Zelenskys-hometown-hours-Ukrainian-president-hailed-drone-attack-Moscow-natural-process-war-returning-Russia.html

Ha Ha Ha!!!!  Too funny!!!!  Go Putin, go!!!!  Fuck the Juden rat up!!!!

Swill
--
GO RFK!

https://www.kennedy24.com/?locale=en

Swill

Klaus Schadenfreude
2023-07-30 11:26:57 UTC
That's why the government has them.
Governor Swill
2023-07-30 11:38:33 UTC
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
That's why the government has them.
That's why American psychos want to be soldiers, and our soldiers come
home as psychos to shoot up school children.

Swill

Klaus Schadenfreude
2023-07-30 11:53:51 UTC
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
That's why the government has them.
That's why American psychos want to be soldiers, and our soldiers come
home as psychos to shoot up school children.
Swill says the government is a bunch of psychos that want to shoot up
children.

Interesting
Governor Swill
2023-07-31 00:37:26 UTC
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
That's why the government has them.
That's why American psychos want to be soldiers, and our soldiers come
home as psychos to shoot up school children.
Swill says the government is a bunch of psychos that want to shoot up
children.
Interesting
Wasn't my post. Was a forgery.

Swill

https://www.kennedy24.com
Travis Davey
2023-07-30 23:46:55 UTC
Post by Reiser
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
as many shool children as possible.
They're also for keeping right wing politicians in line. Have you ever seen
one who wasn't afraid of getting their heads blown off?

They live in fear of armed constituents 24/7.
Mick
2023-07-30 23:44:34 UTC
Post by Reiser
Assault rifle - Spray and pray.
Battle rifle - Aim and eliminate.
As long as it kills Americans, who cares?

It's what they're for, or there wouldn't be any mass shootings in the first
place.