Ex Twitter Official Confession Proves Baxter Was Part of the Big Lie
One more stroke or seizure and I've had it
2022-12-01 17:08:12 UTC
On every date, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 05:47:55 -0800 (PST), BT
key role in censoring
  They did not censor the news story. They just refused to provide a
web page link on the private corporate server. That is a big
difference.
NOT while they accept protection from law suits by describing themselves as NOT
being PUBLISHERS and not RESPONSIBLE for what the people creating content are
writing...
It's not censorship — end of story.
Phil Omdahl
2022-12-01 21:44:13 UTC
Post by One more stroke or seizure and I've had it
On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 05:47:55 -0800 (PST), BT
key role in censoring
  They did not censor the news story. They just refused to provide a
web page link on the private corporate server. That is a big
difference.
NOT while they accept protection from law suits by describing themselves as
NOT being PUBLISHERS and not RESPONSIBLE for what the people creating content
are writing...
It's not censorship — end of story.
The only content they can remove
They may remove anything they want, and it isn't censorship.