As White Americans Drown in Appalachia from the Flood Waters of Hurricane Helene, FEMA (MIA) Remains Committed to Equity as the "Foundation of Emergency Management"
Add Reply
D. Ray
2024-10-03 19:08:59 UTC
As the flood waters of Hurricane Helene start to recede, Western North
Carolina is ravaged in an apocalyptic manner. Our Federal Government is
AWOL, with billions of dollars shipped overseas to continue the NATO proxy
war with Russia, and FEMA committed the goals of Diversity, Equity and
Inclusion in emergency management. Loose translation: our distribution of
resources in an emergency situation will not go to help out a population
group that is disproportionately white, because systemic inequality,
implicit bias, and white privilege must always be fought (principles of
DEI), even as fellow countrymen lose everything from a natural disaster of
Biblical proportions.

<https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/as-white-americans-drown-in-appalachia-from-the-flood-waters-of-hurricane-helene-fema-remains-committed-to-equity-as-the-foundation-of-emergency-management/>

<https://archive.ph/zwWwB>
Lucas McCain
2024-10-05 17:54:41 UTC
Post by D. Ray
[...]

The Democratic Party (Democrat Party) is an anti-White party and the
party supporting the invaders that Cuban born DHS (sic) Secretary
Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden and Kamala are shoving into American
communities by the millions. A vote for a Democrat candidate in the
next election is a vote for demographic replacement and a quite likely
eventual genocide against whites.
--
You voted for late term abortion. You got demographic replacement and
World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us