I'm back!
Jeanne Douglas
2023-08-05 17:37:36 UTC
I'm back!! No I haven't died and I didn't go to rehab either. What I did was
attend a spiritual retreat. After years of denial, I've repented and accepted
Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I will be spending most of my time now
reading and learning the Holy Bible. I am even considering doing missionary work.

God bless each and everyone of you. I will pray for your redemption. Remember
that Jesus loves you and so do I.
anim8rfsk
2023-08-05 19:28:11 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
I'm back!! No I haven't died and I didn't go to rehab either. What I did was
attend a spiritual retreat. After years of denial, I've repented and accepted
Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I will be spending most of my time now
reading and learning the Holy Bible. I am even considering doing missionary work.
God bless each and everyone of you. I will pray for your redemption. Remember
that Jesus loves you and so do I.
Please allow me to be the very first to say.

PLONK
Klaus Schadenfreude
2023-08-05 20:52:43 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
that Jesus loves you and so do I.
I too have recently accepted Jesus. And I've been learning a lot
about Christian love from Bob Duncan and ArtyJoe. Anal Christian
love. Have you tried it? It's fun!
Viktor Tandofsky
2023-08-05 21:54:07 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
that Jesus loves you and so do I.
I too have recently accepted Jesus. And I've been learning a lot
about Christian love from Bob Duncan and ArtyJoe. Anal Christian
love. Have you tried it? It's fun!
WHAT A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!

I have renounced my old sinful beliefs and given myself to the Lord Jesus Christ as well. Bob and Michael have showed me
the way. How
blessed I am to have a part of leading you to Jesus to Klaus.
Jack Sovalot
LMAO!
Governor Swill
2023-08-06 14:25:32 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
the way. How
blessed I am to have a part of leading you to Jesus to Klaus.
LMAO!
Blessed be the cock smokers for they shall inherit the men's room at the Jolly Kone.

Swill
LOCK HIM UP.
Jack Sovalot
2023-08-06 17:49:14 UTC
On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 10:25:32 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Jeanne Douglas
I'm back!! No I haven't died and I didn't go to rehab
either.
Post by Jack Sovalot
What
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
the way. How
blessed I am to have a part of leading you to Jesus to Klaus.
LMAO!
Blessed be the cock smokers for they shall inherit the men's room at the Jolly Kone.
Swill
Lemme guess, you still think I'm Rudy. You're too stupid to know how
stupid you are, Swill.
Governor Swill
2023-08-06 22:12:58 UTC
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
I too have recently accepted Jesus. And I've been learning a lot
about Christian love from Bob Duncan and ArtyJoe. Anal Christian
love. Have you tried it? It's fun!
WHAT A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!
I have renounced my old sinful beliefs and given myself to the Lord
Jesus Christ as well. Bob and Michael have showed me
the way. How blessed I am to have a part of leading you to Jesus to Klaus.
LMAO!
Blessed be the cock smokers for they shall inherit the men's room at the Jolly Kone.
Lemme guess, you still think I'm Rudy.
Why do you think my post was about you?
Post by Jack Sovalot
You're too stupid to know how stupid you are, Swill.
Then you *are* Rudy?

Swill
NP: Carly Simon - You're So Vain
--
Typical modern conservative argument:

1. Never happened...fake news!
2. Ok, it happened, but not like the fake news said!
3. Ok, it happened like they said, but no crime was committed!
4. Ok, it happened and it was a crime, but not a big one!
5. Biden crime family!!!!!!!

GO RFK! https://www.kennedy24.com/?locale=en

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Jack Sovalot
2023-08-06 22:32:58 UTC
On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 18:12:58 -0400, Governor Swill
On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 13:49:14 -0400, Jack Sovalot
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
love. Have you tried it? It's fun!
WHAT A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!
I have renounced my old sinful beliefs and given myself to the Lord
Jesus Christ as well. Bob and Michael have showed me
the way. How blessed I am to have a part of leading you to Jesus to Klaus.
LMAO!
Blessed be the cock smokers for they shall inherit the men's
room
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Governor Swill
at the Jolly Kone.
Lemme guess, you still think I'm Rudy.
Why do you think my post was about you?
It was a direct response to me, you blithering idiot. LOL. Gawd
you're dumb. :-)
Post by Jack Sovalot
You're too stupid to know how stupid you are, Swill.
Then you *are* Rudy?
Sure. Stay stupid, Swill.
Swill
Governor Swill
2023-08-07 01:35:35 UTC
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Governor Swill
Why do you think my post was about you?
It was a direct response to me, you blithering idiot. LOL. Gawd
you're dumb. :-)
You have all the depth of a child's coloring book. Bye now.

Swill

TT Liams
2023-08-07 07:19:59 UTC
On Sat, 05 Aug 2023 16:52:43 -0400, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Jeanne Douglas
that Jesus loves you and so do I.
I too have recently accepted Jesus. And I've been learning a lot
about Christian love from Bob Duncan and ArtyJoe. Anal Christian
love. Have you tried it? It's fun!
Praise the Lord it's good you no Jesus now, Klaus, but don't listen
to Bob Duncan cause he's calvinist & there not reel Christian's.

--
No Jesus, no piece.
No Jesus, no piece.

Michelle Malkin
2023-08-05 23:20:19 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
I'm back!! No I haven't died and I didn't go to rehab either. What I did was
attend a spiritual retreat. After years of denial, I've repented and accepted
Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I will be spending most of my time now
reading and learning the Holy Bible. I am even considering doing missionary work.
God bless each and everyone of you. I will pray for your redemption. Remember
that Jesus loves you and so do I.
Welcome back, Jeanne!! You have been missed. So happy to see that
you've accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
a425couple
2023-08-05 23:48:17 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
I'm back!! No I haven't died and I didn't go to rehab either. What I did
was attend a spiritual retreat. After years of denial, I've repented and
accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I will be spending most of
my time now reading and learning the Holy Bible. I am even considering
doing missionary work.
God bless each and everyone of you. I will pray for your redemption.
Remember that Jesus loves you and so do I.
I wish you well in all things.