Like arguing with a liberal
American Thinker
2023-05-29 06:33:15 UTC
This is truth!

!Jones
2023-05-29 14:45:22 UTC
On Mon, 29 May 2023 07:33:15 +0100, in talk.politics.guns American
Post by American Thinker
This is truth!
http://youtu.be/pfEbit2CA08
What is your definition of "truth", please, and how does the
referenced youTube clip satisfy that definition?
Leper
2023-05-30 01:48:01 UTC
Post by American Thinker
This is truth!
http://youtu.be/pfEbit2CA08
What is your definition of "truth", please, and how does the
referenced youTube clip satisfy that definition?
Whattsa Matter Jonsey? Your Mommy didn't explain simple lessons to you?
Please don't waste our time trying to educate a fool like you. Move on!
!Jones
2023-06-07 18:49:13 UTC
On Mon, 29 May 2023 20:48:01 -0500, in talk.politics.guns Leper
Post by Leper
Whattsa Matter Jonsey? Your Mommy didn't explain simple lessons to you?
Oh, *I* have a definition of "truth" and am able to articulate it;
however, it certainly isn't what I'd call a "simple lesson". Just for
a quick example, do a Google on "What is the meaning of truth?"...
then get back to us when you finish reading.

That should keep you busy for a couple of months. You see, my child,
I dislike simplistic answers to extremely complex questions.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2023-06-07 18:51:41 UTC
Post by !Jones
"What is the meaning of truth?"...
then get back to us when you finish reading.
That should keep you busy for a couple of months. You see, my child,
I dislike simplistic answers to extremely complex questions.
I *always* require my interrogator[s] to answer one of my questions
before I will address one of his or hers.
- !Jones, Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
17:41:11

Two minutes later.....

By now, you should know that I do not accept questions.
- !Jones, Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Thu, 08 Dec 2022 17:43:14