Why Wait 'Till 2016 Election to Threaten and Pay Stormy Daniels Off ?
bruce bowser
2023-04-01 20:39:13 UTC
Why did the left wait till just before an election to indict Trump?
Why Did Republicans Wait 'Till The 2016 Election to Threaten Stormy Daniels And Pay Her Off ?
Leper
2023-04-02 05:32:27 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
Why did the left wait till just before an election to indict Trump?
Why Did Republicans Wait 'Till The 2016 Election to Threaten Stormy Daniels And Pay Her Off ?
Who cares about Trumps love life. At least he paid her. I ones I worry
about is when the Chinese pay their Whore(Joe Biden) for services
rendered and to be rendered. Or the Ukrainians etc paying off bribes to
Whore (Jr Biden). And America takes a fucking from the treasonous
Democrats king again.