Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure
Mighty Wannabe
2021-10-06 22:59:17 UTC
Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064889/Hospital-denies-kidney-transplant-unvaccinated-woman-donor.html

'I feel like my life is being held in their hands in exchange for a
shot': Woman, 56, suffering from Stage-5 renal failure is REFUSED kidney
transplant because she and donor friend are unvaccinated

Leilani Lutali, 56, was told she could not receive a kidney from
friend Jaimee Fougner, 45, because both women were unvaccinated against
COVID-19

The University of Colorado Health hospital gave Lutali 30 days to
begin the vaccine process or be removed from the waitlist

'How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I've
got a perfectly good kidney and can save her life,' Fougner said

The hospital warned that unvaccinated recipients could face organ
rejection and suffer a 20 to 30 per cent mortality rate if they contract
COVID

US Rep Tim Geitner, of Colorado, called the ordeal 'incredibly
disgusting'

Published: 10:05 EDT, 6 October 2021 | Updated: 16:02 EDT, 6 October 2021
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-10-06 23:03:18 UTC
Post by Mighty Wannabe
[...]
Sue the Hospital for $100 Billion dollars....

What does she have to lose?
--
That's karma

You know there is a point when you're adding water to the soup, that you
no longer have soup you just have water...

Mighty Wannabe
2021-10-06 23:27:08 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Mighty Wannabe
[...]
Ans: Her money to her shyster in filing her frivolous lawsuits.

Hospitals buy insurance against lawsuits. The stupid antivax twat may
not live long enough to see court date, which can be many years from
now. In the mean time, either COVID or renal failure will get the stupid
antivax twat. Or the stupid antivax twat will be run over by a Mac truck
for being stupid not to look before she crosses the road.
Watchlist
2021-10-07 21:16:32 UTC
Post by Mighty Wannabe
Ans: Her money to her shyster in filing her frivolous lawsuits.
Hospitals buy insurance against lawsuits. The stupid antivax twat may
not live long enough to see court date, which can be many years from
now. In the mean time, either COVID or renal failure will get the stupid
antivax twat. Or the stupid antivax twat will be run over by a Mac truck
for being stupid not to look before she crosses the road.
Trump is the Father of The Vaccine. Some say Trump invented the vaccines so
he could steal from us.

Trump calls himself ‘father of the vaccine’ and claims he deserves credit for
coronavirus shots

Ex-president demands praise for US recovery in interview with Fox’s Maria
Bartiromo despite leaving country in disarray, overseeing dysfunctional
response to pandemic and recommending bleach injections

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-father-
vaccine-covid-fox-interview-b1839555.html
Watchlist

Watchlist

Watchlist

The Starmaker
2021-10-07 21:13:17 UTC
Post by Mighty Wannabe
[...]
It's his constitutional right to spread the disease among rightists and die
of it or it's side effects.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-10-12 17:12:24 UTC
Post by Mighty Wannabe
Stupid antivax twat in Colorado deserves to die from renal failure
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064889/Hospital-denies-kidney-
transplant-unvaccinated-woman-donor.html

If he really wants one that bad he should kill his mother and use hers.

It's what Trump would do.
The Starmaker
of it or it's side effects.
Kurt Nicklas