White Seattle City Worker Files ‘Reverse’ Discrimination Lawsuit
D. Ray
2023-09-02 17:51:43 UTC
<https://newstalkkit.com/ixp/136/p/white-seattle-city-worker-files-reverse-discrimination-lawsuit/>

<https://archive.ph/JRWcO>
Grant Gerber
2023-09-03 00:40:41 UTC
RWcO>
Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing
child pornography over the internet.

Republican campaign chairman Randal David Ankeney pleaded
guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child and was
arrested again five years later on the same charge.

Republican fundraiser Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child
sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
NoBody
2023-09-03 13:30:12 UTC
It's about time people started fighting back.
D. Ray
2023-09-04 21:06:50 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by D. Ray
<https://newstalkkit.com/ixp/136/p/white-seattle-city-worker-files-reverse-discrimination-lawsuit/>
<https://archive.ph/JRWcO>
It's about time people started fighting back.
Yes.

And I would like to tell to all White people: stop being
afraid. Politics in America right now is very racialized, and the only
group that denied fair treatment are Whites. Everyone else is encouraged
to do that, and their "culture" fed to people via media constantly.

Everyone else is racist. Why are you afraid?
Governor Swill
2023-09-05 01:34:13 UTC
"Auf Wiedersehen: The 10 Best Movies About Killing Nazis"

http://tinyurl.com/3er277y6

Swill
--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Dead Nazi Series: Nazis are cowards - https://tinyurl.com/35948u8s

GO TRUMP! Go farther! FARTHER! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU . . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.