most AGREE with trump criminal trial (POLL)
bruce bowser
2023-04-04 12:20:42 UTC
Plurality of the public supports Trump indictment: POLL
ABC News - April 2, 2023
-- https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/poll-plurality-public-supports-trump-indictment/story?id=98288448
PaxPerPoten
2023-04-04 18:07:10 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
Plurality of the public supports Trump indictment: POLL
ABC News - April 2, 2023
-- https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/poll-plurality-public-supports-trump-indictment/story?id=98288448
Bull, Most Americans want Hillary Clinton and a few others of both
parties hung out to dry. They also want a bounty on lying thieving
Democrats. I wonder? Is Your name on that list? $millions of Dollars
and 6 years of wasted time trying to crucify Trump. Both time and Money
couid have been put to better use. Like keeping fools such as your from
vastly fucking up foreign policy and pushing us toward an unnecessary
war. The results are a Biden economic crushing of America's wealth and a
vast wasteland made of Ukraine. Not to mention Obama's et al financing
of the Chinese Covid laboratory. We should be trying and executing these
criminals. They killed more people then the Nazi concentration camps
did. Even more then many of our wars did. Get a grip you fucking Moron.
Go after the real criminals and leave the petty ones for after the clean
up.
bruce bowser
Most people voted for Hillary. Not Trump.
PaxPerPoten
2023-04-06 09:59:57 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by bruce bowser
Plurality of the public supports Trump indictment: POLL
ABC News - April 2, 2023
-- https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/poll-plurality-public-supports-trump-indictment/story?id=98288448
Bull, Most Americans want Hillary Clinton and a few others of both
parties hung out to dry.
Most people voted for Hillary. Not Trump.
With the questionable voting system utilized by you lefties, we may
never know the real truth. Such as the hog wash that you post. The pile
of dead bodies in the Clinton's career path should open your eyes.