Did one of Biden's "migrants" blow up the PG&E power transformer in Oakland, CA?
Hisler
2023-02-20 13:59:31 UTC
It isn't wise to have a Department of Homeland Security head who keeps
the borders wide open to all comers, especially while his boss pokes the
hornet's nests in Ukraine and Taiwan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11770247/Oakland-Airport-halts-flights-power-outage-50-000-without-power-Bay-Area.html
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got $7 eggs and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

And it's 1, 2, 3, 4 what are fighting for? Don't ask me I don't give
dam, the next stop is Banderastan!

https://www.globalgulag.us
Mitchell Holman
2023-02-20 14:19:18 UTC
Post by Hisler
It isn't wise to have a Department of Homeland Security head who keeps
the borders wide open to all comers, especially while his boss pokes
the hornet's nests in Ukraine and Taiwan.
What should Biden do about the
the threats to Taiwan, do you think?
Hisler
2023-02-20 17:00:00 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Hisler
It isn't wise to have a Department of Homeland Security head who keeps
the borders wide open to all comers, especially while his boss pokes
the hornet's nests in Ukraine and Taiwan.
What should Biden do about the
the threats to Taiwan, do you think?
For starters, fire Alejandro Mayorkas and put someone in charge of the
Department of Homeland Security who will defend "The Homeland" against
foreigners who just waltz across the border from Russia, China, Cuba,
Venezuela and Iran instead of ignoring his refusal to recognize the
threat they pose to national security. How could Taiwan (or South Korea
for that matter) take our assurances of protection from China or North
Korea seriously when "we" won't defend our own border with Mexico from
narco-traffickers and other terrorists? China's leadership rightly sees
the current "leadership" in DC as being comprised of a bunch of fools
and buffoons. They see our military as being more concerned about
woke-tardness than being prepared for war. To address your question, I
don't see the threat China poses as fixable under the current
"leadership" in the White House or Congress.