Ukrainian english newspaper
PaxPerPoten
2023-03-13 20:14:33 UTC
https://www.kyivpost.com/
Chasseur
Interesting. Do they charge for a subscription? Do they have a
subscription. Perhaps they should publish to pertinent NG's?
Chasseur
2023-03-13 21:46:42 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
https://www.kyivpost.com/
Chasseur
Interesting. Do they charge for a subscription? Do they have a
subscription. Perhaps they should publish to pertinent NG's?
Can't say, I have only accessed it on the web so far...

Chasseur
Frank
2023-03-13 22:50:22 UTC
Post by Chasseur
Post by PaxPerPoten
https://www.kyivpost.com/
Chasseur
Interesting. Do they charge for a subscription? Do they have a
subscription. Perhaps they should publish to pertinent NG's?
Can't say, I have only accessed it on the web so far...
Chasseur
I have accessed the site numerous times over the last couple of years
and was never told to continue access that I had to subscribe.
Chasseur
2023-03-13 23:35:19 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Chasseur
Post by PaxPerPoten
https://www.kyivpost.com/
Chasseur
Interesting. Do they charge for a subscription? Do they have a
subscription. Perhaps they should publish to pertinent NG's?
Can't say, I have only accessed it on the web so far...
Chasseur
I have accessed the site numerous times over the last couple of years
and was never told to continue access that I had to subscribe.
Well there doesn't seem to be such a request presently.

Chasseur