US Sees 1,000% Surge In Invaders From Afghanistan, China
J. Helm
2023-06-10 15:10:17 UTC
It seems that the Brandon Administration sees the Taliban and Chinese
spies as a greater good than the Ultra-MAGA Americans it labels as the
greatest Terrorist Threat to the Great Replacement.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/09/us-sees-1000-surge-migrants-afghanistan-china/

Border Patrol has seen 1,000% increases in migrants coming from
Afghanistan, China and other countries far from U.S. borders between
fiscal year 2022 to fiscal year 2023.

The surges include migrants from Algeria, Djibouti, the Dominican
Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Paraguay and Vietnam, outgoing
Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz wrote on Twitter Friday. It has been
challenging to deport such migrants, Ortiz said. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE:
Florida Releases Video Showing Migrants Signing Waivers, Celebrating
Arrival In California: ‘They Treated Us Super Well’)

“While we work diligently to repatriate migrants from these countries,
we still have challenges with countries’ governments to get working
programs in place to repatriate all those we apprehended,” Ortiz said.

In fiscal year 2021, Border Patrol recorded 342 encounters with Chinese
migrants crossing U.S. borders illegally, which surged to 1,987 in
fiscal year 2022. In the first seven months of fiscal year 2023, Border
Patrol has already made 9,753 encounters of Chinese migrants.

“Right now in China there’s extreme pessimism, especially among people
in their 20s about the future of their country, so it’s understandable
that they’re leaving and they’re trying to get into the United States.
And, you know, these are people who are relatively middle class, so it
shows you the problems in Chinese society are severe,” China expert
Gordon Chang previously told the Daily Caller News Foundation of the
surge in Chinese migrants.

Several migrants from Afghanistan traveling to the U.S. via Guatemala
previously told the Daily Caller News Foundation that they fled their
homes because of the Taliban’s takeover after the withdrawal of American
forces.

“My message for the government of USA, please open your doors for us and
help us,” one emotional Afghan refugee told the DCNF in Guatemala. “We
don’t have a country now. I don’t feel we have a country. When I am from
Afghanistan, I feel like this too. I don’t have a country. We are the
humans of this world. And we need the help of this world.”
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"“So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country
called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country.
Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So,
basically, that’s wrong." -- VP Kamala Harris

https://www.globalgulag.us
Brian James
2023-06-10 17:10:22 UTC
Post by J. Helm
It seems that the Brandon Administration sees the Taliban and Chinese
spies as a greater good than the Ultra-MAGA Americans it labels as the
greatest Terrorist Threat to the Great Replacement.
They've been raping Gov Abbott so many times that he's liking it more and
more.

DeSantis is shipping them all over the USA to work in his donors businesses
for free! Many are in the sex trade and he makes such a big profit that the
illegal migrants are travelling by private jet!