Is Hartung laid up in hospital again?
Jay Santos
2023-04-28 17:23:59 UTC
He has been MIA for a little while.
Hartung's Swinging Nut Sack
2023-04-28 18:34:25 UTC
Post by Jay Santos
He has been MIA for a little while.
I am obessing about Mr. Hartung.
I need to share this obession with as many people as possible, as often as possible.
I've even gone so far as posting photos of random people on Facebook
claiming they are relatives of Mr. Hartung, in my desperate efforts to
get his attention.
Once, I tried to scare him into thinking "I knew people" and could get a
copy of his DD-214, but that failed, since I really *don't* know anyone
and it was one of my usual impotent, empty threats.
IF I COULD JUST GET HIM TO TALK TO ME I'D BE SO HAPPY!!!!
I like to imagine that other people agree with me, when, in fact, I know I'm
the laughing stock of Usenet.
I'm just a frustrated, lonely dwarf.
Thank you, that is all.
Thanks for sharing, dwarf!!!