scooter believes, and says, that he has a right to just whatever guns he wants to own (and fondle)
Blue Lives Matter
2023-04-28 19:20:53 UTC
I wrote,

"scooter believes, idiotically, that the right to arms is a right to just
whatever arms he wants. He is wrong."

scooter said,

"I keep asking him to show where I ever said any such thing over and over
and over"

scooter said it when he said these and *countless* similar lie blurts:

"The second amendment to the constitution of the United States of America
would pretty much render any gun control law you want to be null and void."

"I would generally state that virtually all, if not all, gun control laws
currently or recently proposed would be Unconstitutional."

A law banning certain guns and gun accoutrements is a gun control law. scooter
says any and all gun control laws are unconstitutional and "null and void."
Therefore, scooter believes, and says, he has a right to just whatever guns he
wants. QED
Governor Swill
2023-04-28 22:35:48 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
I wrote,
"scooter believes, idiotically, that the right to arms is a right to just
whatever arms he wants. He is wrong."
scooter said,
"I keep asking him to show where I ever said any such thing over and over
and over"
"The second amendment to the constitution of the United States of America
would pretty much render any gun control law you want to be null and void."
"I would generally state that virtually all, if not all, gun control laws
currently or recently proposed would be Unconstitutional."
A law banning certain guns and gun accoutrements is a gun control law. scooter
says any and all gun control laws are unconstitutional and "null and void."
Therefore, scooter believes, and says, he has a right to just whatever guns he
wants. QED
WRITING FOR THE MAJORITY IN HELLER, JUSTICE SCALIA NOTED: "LIKE MOST RIGHTS, THE RIGHT
SECURED BY THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS NOT UNLIMITIED. [IT IS] NOT A RIGHT TO KEEP AND CARRY
ANY WEAPON WHATSOEVER IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER AND FOR WHATEVER PURPOSE."
- JUSTICE ANTONIN SCALIA

Swill
--
Writing for the majority in Heller, Justice Scalia noted: "Like most rights, the right secured by
the Second Amendment is not unlimited. [It is] not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Jonathan Ball is a Faggot
2023-04-29 00:57:00 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
Justice Scalia was also of the opinion that banning AR-15 semi-automatic
rifles is unconstitutional.
Governor Swill
2023-04-29 01:02:23 UTC
Post by Jonathan Ball is a Faggot
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
Can you cite that or is it just a bullshit claim?

Swill

Jonathan Ball is a Faggot
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-133_7l48.pdf
Governor Swill
2023-04-29 10:31:24 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
"ERROR: File or directory not found."

Bullshit claim it is.

Swill

Jonathan Ball is a Faggot

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/15-133
OrigInfoJunkie

The law is, AR-style guns *can* be constitutionally banned.
Jonathan Ball is a Faggot
2023-04-30 02:42:00 UTC
Post by OrigInfoJunkie
Post by Jonathan Ball is a Faggot
On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 00:57:00 +0000, Jonathan Ball is a Faggot
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
A denial of a writ of certiorari doesn't mean that. But now you can't
quote Scalia anymore. LOL!
Governor Swill
2023-04-30 09:51:43 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
Cool! Thanks, man. Appreciate it.

Swill
--
From Bill Maher: So Fox News, they put out a statement after the settlement was reached.
They said, "This settlement reflects the continuing commitment of Fox News

Mr. B1ack
It's just a bullshit claim.
Mr. B1ack
2023-04-29 01:24:28 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
Correct. scooter is unable to understand that the right to arms *never* was
understood to be a right to just whatever arms a person might wish to have.
There are some guns (that's all scooter thinks about as arms) that he might want
that can be constitutionally banned. He does not have a right to just whatever
guns he wants.
Mort
2023-04-29 04:03:38 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
I disagree with Scalia's opinion on this matter. All it takes is a
majority agreeing with me and the communists in Washington can shove their
unconstitutional laws up their ass.

This is why we needs guns because of assholes like those Democrats.
nickname unavailable
2023-04-29 04:56:48 UTC
Post by Mort
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
You are a stupid fucking moron, and no one cares about that with which you agree
or disagree. You're a fucking idiot.

Scalia got it completely right. The right to arms was *never* understood to be
a right to just whatever arms you wished to have. You have a right to a
single-shot bolt action rifle. You *don't* have a right to one of these
military grade machine guns that fire 1,000,000 rounds per minute. The dividing
line is at some point in between. But the point is, you don't have a right to
just whatever gunz you might wish to have. This point is *settled*, and anyone
believing you do have a right to just whatever guns you wish to have is wrong
and also a fucking moron. You don't have that right.
Governor Swill
2023-04-29 10:32:41 UTC
Post by Mort
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
[...]
Scalia wasn't a Democrat, stupid.

Don't post in here again until you can pass a middle school civics test.

Swill